Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:45 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash kept throwing up, half from her churning stomach and half from fear. She was blind; blind meant always dark, always unable to see light. She felt like screaming, but just kept vomiting. Finally she felt better and slumped slightly, her throat raw and burning from the bile and her body shaking from the strain. "I can't be blind Erin...... I can't be.... It will be dark all the time if I'm blind...." She whimpered hoarsely.

This was her worst nightmare ever. To be stuck in darkness, and never be able to see anything ever again. She fidgeted as she felt phantom ropes around her wrists and ankles, trying to push a non-existant blindfold off of her face and allow her to see again. "No... No..... Please no..." She whimpered pitifully as she kept trying to see somehow, trying to make her eyes see any light anywhere.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin felt tears run down her face and held Ash in a tight embrace, completely unsure of what to do. This was far beyond her control and she was forced to just watch. Ash whimpered as the reality set in and asked Erin to take her back to the room to go back to the bed. Erin obeyed and she laid down, feeling around for Erin's hand as she searched for her with unseeing eyes.

The taller woman took her hand gently and held it to her lips, watching as her lover tried to force her eyes to see and end the darkness that she was trapped in. Erin couldn't imagine how horrible it must be for Ash, trapped in her fear and knowing that no one can turn on a light to end the shadows that she was so terrified of.

"Ash... Please, don't be afraid... I won't leave you for a second, I promise. I'll stay right here beside you..." She sat with her after she fell back to sleep, still holding her hand to her lips.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:53 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash saw trees, and she felt like crying from joy. Light was everywhere and she felt safe. She saw a figure leaning against a cherry tree and wandered over to see Harmony, her eyes a swirl of purple and yellow. She stared in wonder at her, half from the fact that Harmony was far too thin, and half from the fact that she could see someone that wasn't even in the same Realm. "Harmony? Holy crap kid, you look horrible." Ash told her in shock.-

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:00 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

-Harmony had been standing under the cherry tree that looked over the world she had created for ten minutes now. She found that she hated the shadows more than anything after a few hours, so there were no shadows anywhere here. Not a trace of darkness. She could hear small shreads of voices, nothing really understandable and she could only make out Tobi and Lina's voices from the mass of others, but she felt comforted by them. Harmony sighed as she touched her crown, trying not to hate it as much as she did when she heard a familar voice to her right. "Ash.... Gods, your eyes..... Why are they purple and yellow like that?" Harmony gasped as she got a good look at the smaller girl, seeing her eyes looking like her own with how they were shifting.-

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:04 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash arched her eyebrows at her statement. "Mine don't change. I'm human. Yours are purple and yellow Harmony. Who did this to you?" She inquired and saw the look of shock in her friend's eyes.

She felt Harmony grab her hand and drag her to a small pond, both of them peering into the water and seeing that their eyes were shifting oppositely. When Ash had more yellow, Harmony's were more purple. They looked at each other and Ash pieced it together. "Harmony, I'm linked to you. I have the toxin in me so you don't die. I'm pulling the poison out of you. That means that you are in a coma and you can't see. That's why I'm blind."

For some odd reason, it suddenly made sense to her why it had happened. The sickness, the blindness, it was from Harmony herself.-

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:14 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

-Harmony could only stare at her in shock. Nothing about this made sense. Ashika was a human, but her eyes looked like a Dragon's. She was a human, but she was here, in Harmony's world. "But how? I'm in the Dragon realm, you're in the Human realm, and you're a human!" She said, trying to figure out how it was possible.-

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash remembered the visitor she had before she felt sick. "Kannah..... Harmony, your mom asked me to help you. You were dying and she knew I was strong enough to take the toxins. I guess that while you're in that coma, I'll be taking the poison out of you as I can. But..... I'm blind until you wake up. I can't see anything Harmony. It's so horrible." She told her and stared to cry.

Harmony held her tightly, whispering soothing words as she cried. "But Ash, how are you here too? I made this place to not go crazy." She heard her say gently.

Ash remembered the words she had said. "I told her I'd keep you company and to give me all she could. So, I'm keeping you company I guess." She said and smirked gently.-

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

It had been beyond strange to go to sleep without someone being taken to Shadow. Even though Sirrah had only been there a few days, it had begun to feel horribly routine. It was nice to be able to sleep without fear, for once.

So she woke the next morning, later than usual, and feeling very well rested. She sat up and stretched, marveling at how light her body felt without the shackles on them, and looked over at Yuri, who was also awake. "How's Nina?" she asked softly, her voice much less hoarse than the day before.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"Sore wa odoroka reru kamo shiremasen,"

"Still sleeping." Yuri frowned at the opposite wall, stroking Nina's hair absently. She'd stayed up all night, waiting for Nina to wake and being disappointed. There was a small silver lining to her worry; the tears that Shadow had left had been used to heal the other wounds on Nina's body. The girl's skin was back to normal... Or, at least as normal as Yuri had ever seen it. "Sirrah... Do you think he broke her, for good? What if she's comatose? What will we do?" she whispered, fighting back the panic that had been looming in the back of her mind for hours now.

"Demo anata wa basho no kurai no ai o mitsukeru koto ga dekimasu."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah squeezed Yuri's hand gently. "Don't worry, Yuri. I'm sure that Nina will be alright. She's healed now, so she won't be in pain when she wakes up. She probably just collapsed from the pain and exhaustion. Sleep is the best thing to cure that. She'll be okay, you'll see."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:54 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

-Nina looked around for Yuri and Sirrah in the room, trying to find them but finding herself unchained and alone instead. "Mi amor? Yuri?" She called out, shaking in worry that Ryuu had hurt them, or even killed them.

She heard the door open and she turned to face the door, a hopeful look on her face as she hoped that it was her lover to get her out. But she froze when she saw Ryuu standing in the doorway instead. "Where are they?" She demanded, trying to hide her feelings for Yuri as anger.

She saw him grin and advance on her, instantly taking hold of the chain on her collar as he pulled her into him. Nina tried to fight away from him, to push him away, but her held her throat and pushed her into the wall. "I don't think they need to be in here Bunny." He growled at her and grabbed hold of her right knee, making her start to tremble and whimper.

"N-no... Por favor... Don't break it again..." She begged him weakly, feeling tears roll down her cheeks as he grinned more.

He grinned more and gripped it harder, making her scream in fear as he applied more pressure to it. "I'll do what I want Bunny." He told her and squeezed.-

"Stop... Yuri... Yuri... por favor... Necesito su ayuda... Por favor, ayúdame...*" She muttered softly, slowly waking up as she tried to not break in her dreams.
((*Please... I need your help... Please, help me...))

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:58 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri gasped softly when Nina spoke, looking down at her and stroking her face gently. "I'm here, Nina, my love... I'm right here, you're okay now..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:04 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina calmed down at hearing her voice, pushing towards the sound as she woke up and saw her face. "Y-Yuri? Are you alright mi amor? He hit you into the wall... I was so angry... I.." She stopped and began to tremble, remembering how he had punished her for kicking him.

She sat up and was shocked to find no wounds from the brutal session on her body, and her leg completely healed as she looked at Sirrah and Yuri in surprise. "Que? My leg... It's fixed... I thought it was broken at least ten times... Madre de Dios..." She whispered in shock.

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smiled slightly at Nina's disbelief. "It was so strange, Nina... You remember how Gospind told us what happened with Harmony-chan? Well, Shadow went to look at her room after our punishment. When he came back here, he was... completely changed. Remorseful of everything. Gentle. Caring, even."

Sirrah shook her head, barely able to believe the words coming out of her own mouth. "He healed my legs, and then came back and healed yours as well. He left quite a few of his tears behind, so Yuri used them to heal your other wounds." Sirrah smiled slightly. "And I must say, Nina, I was very impressed with your kick yesterday... Have you considered playing soccer professionally?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri looked at Sirrah and tilted her head to the side a bit. "Nani? What do you mean, Onee-chan? What kick?" Yuri asked. 'Must have been while I was knocked out...'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games