Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image

Dalila growled softly at Kannah, her blue feline eyes full of worry and fear, her fangs barred, and her body trembling. She could smell how powerful this woman was, and was afraid of her regardless of her submissive posture. The demon huddled against Kirrah and gave the pale skinned female a nervous glance. "Perhaps.... I am the daughter of Kiril Silverfang, Lord of the cat demons and Trisha Regen the human woman...... If you come near me with any ill intent sent from Eblis, I will try to kill you where you stand...." She warned her, so upset by her sheer strength that if she had fur, it would be raised.

She turned and hid against Kirrah more, wanting protection from the woman that had cared for her so much while she was here from the battle. She looked up at the woman and whispered, "I'm safe here, right? Men can't come in the room if it's not Mr. Rawlings or Uncle, right?" in a unsure voice, her blur eyes peeking up into Kirrah's green ones.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:30 am
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah wrapped both arms around Dali at the first sign of the girl's fear, unable to repress a small smile of triumph that she flashed in Kannah's direction. "Yes, you're safe here, Dali. I won't let anyone hurt you. And... Yeah, I think Satoshi and Kevin are the only males that will be in the house, though I doubt they'll bother you in your room." She gently ran her fingers through Dali's hair; it was quickly becoming a habit for her. "Kannah's not a bad person, Dali. She's a great friend of mine. You can trust her, I promise." As counterproductive as it seemed to talk up her rival for Dali's affections, Kirrah wanted the playing field to be even. Dali needed to know all her options, after all; otherwise it wouldn't be fair for any of them.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:45 am
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah sighed softly and slipped out of the room when she heard Dali threaten to kill her. 'Ah, well... Guess if she never likes me, she never likes me', Kannah thought, trying not to let the memory of Dali's frightened face bother her. She was used to people being scared of her or judging her just by sight. The Chiropteran decided to try doing something normal for once; she sat down on the living room couch and began watching a TV show. There really wasn't anything better to do until her daughters woke up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

Dalila watched the other woman leave and felt bad; the look on her face showed that her fear had hurt her. She hesitantly slipped out of Kirrah's arms and padded into the living room, moving near Kannah even though her instinct wanted her to bolt far away. Though she trembled horribly, she remained within reach of her, trying to show a mild level of trust and hoping she achieved it. "M-miss Kannah? Ummm...... I... I am sorry if I seemed r-rude... I... My instincts are m-more animal th-that Sirrah's.... so I co-couldn't control them..... Lots of things... have happened and I'm scared of.... anyone too powerful.... I-I'm sorry.." She said and bowed to her, trembling head to toe violently.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah stood and gently tilted up Dalila's chin, looking at her with a gentle expression. "It's alright, chica. I understand. I promise, though, I'm not going to hurt you." She very slowly, very carefully touched her lips to Dali's forehead, then sat back down on the couch. "Maybe you could get Kirrah and we can do something together, si?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 pm
User Image

Dalila trembled a bit less and nodded, blushing slightly as she went to get Kirah, then turning beet red as she noticed her breasts hanging out of her shirt for the first time. "Well..... How long have they been out here? Slightly awkward..." She said and held the top closed. She went into the room and glared at the redhead slightly as she blushed before ripping off the shirt and playfully tossing it in her face. "Just how long were you going to let my breasts tell the world hello?! Geez Kirrah!" She hissed and got dressed, yanking on a shirt that fit her demon form and jeans as well. she turned back to Kirrah and said, "Let's do something with Kannah, okay? I was rude to her." and dragged the woman to the living room with her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blushed and quickly pulled Dalila's shirt off of her face, glancing at the wall guiltily as the girl changed. "Oh, I um... I didn't notice..." Which was a lie, of course, but she wasn't about to tell the poor girl that she'd actually been enjoying the view. "Okay. What does Kannah feel like doing?" she asked as the half-demon dragged her along.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image

Dalila stopped and yanked the shorter, and younger woman against her, leaning down slightly and whispering into her ear, "Kirrah, if you didn't notice that and your sexual pheromones are not sky high currently, I am a raccoon demon. Don't try to lie, ya know? Now, I don't know what she wants to do, but let's go." She said and gently kissed her cheek, lightly kneading her lower back. "Please, don't leave my side, okay? I'm still scared." And then smiled at the woman gently, her blue eyes kind. She pulled her to Kannah and said, "What do you want to do Kannah?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah bit back a squeak when Dali pulled her close, shivers running down her spine when she felt the lips at her ear and the hands at her lower back. She blushed intensely and nodded. "S-sorry for lying. And I promise I won't leave your side." Kirrah managed a smile as they walked into the living room, seeing a flicker of jealousy on Kannah's face at the sight of them holding hands.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah felt her eyes narrow as the two women entered the room, unable to halt the jealousy she felt. But she masked it after a moment and smiled, patting the couch beside her. "Come on, have a seat... We can watch a movie or something." Kannah watched as Kirrah moved to put in a DVD, careful not to appear too interested in Dali; the other girl was obviously still scared. "Do you like movies much, Dali-chan?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Dalila smelled Kirrah getting more turned on, but didn't say a word. It wasn't her business really, and sat in the middle of the sofa next to Kannah. "I do, but not much you know? I had lots of demon things to think about." She shuddered, but not at Kannah; the woman did remind her of Kirrah, and hugged herself a bit. "Like my brother.... Always had to mind him...."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smiled slightly and put her arm around Dali's shoulder, stifling a laugh when she saw the expression on Kirrah's face. "Well, now you can watch as many as you want. I understand not having time for fun... But Kirrah and I will be sure you get your fill of it now that you're with us."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Dalila shrugged, not mentioning the spike of pheromones from both females, one spike being a sexual one, the other a more aggressive sort. Kannah's arms was a bit unnerving at first then it seemed more gentle and loving; much like Kirrah. She settled a bit against the woman, calming as she felt Kirrah sit on the other side of her. "Well, I hope I can rejoin the battle... with no lingering effects of... him." The demoness told them, sighing and hearing Sakura yipping excitedly at the sight of her mistresses back home safely. "So, what do you two enjoy doing?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Aurora walked into Artemis' room, Franz on her hip and Sirrah behind her to watch the children. She had actually grown fond of the children, and hoped that Sirrah would allow her to stay once the war was done. "Oh, Sirrah-san? Shall I read a book to the children today? As you know, we Griffins have an extensive library of books and scrolls. We do enjoy a good book often and love learning about things." She provided, seeing Epsilon hanging from a long thread that connected her hands to a tree limb outside. Probably waiting for insects again. She mused, her eye twitching as she recalled the bird that had been unlucky enough to get caught in his web and became a new Slurpee for the demon.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled and nodded in response to Aurora's question. It went without saying that the demon had been a tremendous help. Keeping her children out of mischief was no easy job... Especially when it seemed Franz and Artemis had a fascination with Epsilon and his shiny webs. She'd seen what had happened to the bird, and wasn't going to risk her children following its example. 'I hope my children will amount to more than an appetizer...' she thought wryly, sitting down beside her children. She herself also enjoyed Aurora's stories, and loved to listen with her kids.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games