Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm
"Fine got a place can change?" Ghost asked rearranging his beg with his street cloths.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 am
Castor motioned with a thumb down the hall behind him, saying, "You can use my room or the bathroom, first and second doors on the left."

Star smiled at Castor and said, "Thank yoooou."

"Yeah, yeah," Castor grumbled.

Raining Eri

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 am
((-Poke-))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Yup, classic move, Fate got him hurt again, but this time it really was worth it. As Raven flipped Jenos, he grabbed another card with his free hand. This time it was Heirophant. All of a sudden it seemed to click in with Jenos and, rather than land on his back, he was able to twist his body and use the momentum to pull Raven forward.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 pm
Salvador sat back in the booth with his arms spread out. He looked at Alex who was asking him about the sushi. "I honestly don't know. I usually just get a bowl of udon with a few egg rolls. You can get whatever you want. My treat remember?" Salvador then began to survey the restaurant around them; somewhat tuning out Alex. There weren't too many people as it was only the afternoon. But still, there people none the less.

Seated in one table was a young couple. The two appeared to be very intimate meaning their relationship must have been started just recently. Or at least that's what Salvador thought. He could have been wrong.

The merc then looked back to Alex. "So what you getting?" He asked picking up the menu and panning through some of the pages. "They got fatty tuna here if you're into that. Ramen also." Salvador then put the menu down. He already knew what he wanted. "By the way, I know it's none of my business, but what exactly do you do?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:55 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven teleported away, reappearing across the room. "It was a good attempt, but you're going to have to work a bit more to catch me off-guard. I've seen enough of what you can do for now. Thank you, Jenos. Draco, it's your turn now."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:58 pm
When Raven called him forward, Draco cracked his knuckles and popped his neck, then stood at his full 7' height in front of Raven. He then gave a bow of respect towards his opponent, then took on a fighting stance that was reminiscent of Ryu or Ken from Street Fighter.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"I try my best." Jenos said and shrugged and decided to head over by Snow. Now that the fight was over, he began to feel the pounding he had taken. My back hurts now. Jenos thought with a sigh.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Raven eyed Draco's stance. "Well, you're obviously a physical fighter," she said. "All right. Let's see what I'll need to work on with you."

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena smiled empathetically at Jenos. "Go get some ice from the infirmary," she said. "You won't be able to move in the morning otherwise, believe me." And she knew from experience.

...But not am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:03 am
Ghost went into the bathroom room* and stripped out of the costume he came out only in his underwear heart Fanservice heart and got into his street cloths Tyler came out of the bathroom with his suit folded mask on top "Here you go" He looked at Star for the first time without his costume or at least his mask on.  

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 am
"I ain't just physical, Raven. I've had a few opponents make that mistake before. 'Course, that was long before now." His body instinctively grew the usual crystalline plates over his scales. Ice also formed beneath his feet, granting him a faster form of travel than running. "Let's dance!" He skated towards Raven, icy energy held in his hands. He hadn't yet revealed how he was going to use that energy, though.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:26 am
(Don't know what to post with alice munching on soup and brink playing games.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Raven teleported behind Draco, hovering a hairsbreadth above the ice he'd created. "Ah. I can see where Rowena got the idea for your codename. A good choice."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:44 pm
Draco turned on a dime and fired off his icy energy ball with a battle cry that was indeed reminiscent of the characters whose stance he adopted to start with. "Kori-hadouken!!" The ball of icy energy was propelled faster than what most would expect from a being of Draco's size. It was also creating an icy trail behind it that was forming frozen spikes on the ground.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:16 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Raven teleported again. This time, she reappeared hovering in the air. "Hm. You're quick. Xoal tenamalo," she said, switching to Draconic for only a moment.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games