Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:05 pm
{So, now that Bianca is staying with them, what should happen with her? Should she bite the hands that feed her? Prove Ophelia wrong and behave herself this time around - thus stabbing enough guilt and doubt in Ophelia for her mistrust of others to later invoke an epiphany she'll inevitably ignore? Or...what?}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 pm
((The character redemption in me says the latter. I think Ophelia's had quite enough backstabbing and the like for one lifetime. Otherwise idk. gonk ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:26 pm
{Yeah. It might be nice to give her a friend, or at least something that isn't pure antagonism, that has nothing to do with her love life. I'd like Ophelia to learn that you can enjoy someone's company even if you don't trust them. :3

So should the next few events revolve around Ophelia's and Bianca's learning to tolerate one another or something? Maybe they could argue frequently at first only for it to gradually change to sad reminiscing and eventually civil conversation?}

"I'm always happy to be pampered." Ophelia joked in reply, moving her head so that she could kiss Kaistern on the lips. "Though I wish you'd both let me pamper you every now and then."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm
((*le shrug* I'll leave Bianca/Ophelia stuff to you. Because I'm lazy and not-thinky right now. =P ))

"Now when did we ever say you couldn't?" Balthazar wrapped his arms around her neck from behind. "Never said you couldn't, we just don't want you overdoing it. You should now our number one rule by now: you and the baby come first."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:45 pm
{I can improvise with all that once it comes up, I guess}

"Then tell me what I can do to pamper you." Ophelia didn't expect much of an answer to that, but it was worth a shot.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:51 pm
Both men just shrugged. In all honesty, it was hard to pamper a king. "I'm sure we'd be happy with whatever you come up with." Balthazar said as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:05 pm
Ophelia was completely unsurprised by their response. "You make it sound like coming up with something is easy, knowing the lives you both lead." she complained with a small pout. "I'd like to know I can make you both feel good beyond just sex every now and then. Not that I mind the sex at all but..." She let out a soft sigh. "You know what I mean."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 pm
"You realize it's the same for us." Kaistern said with a small, somewhat apologetic smile. "It's hard to think of something that only you can do. Again, besides the sex..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:09 pm
Ophelia then began to ponder what she could do. Cooking was out of the question because no one could beat the castle chef when it came to making tasty food. She also couldn't give a massage half as good as either of them could, nor was she able to do much else that one could consider 'pampering'. After a while she had a look of defeat as she said, "Well, if I can't pamper you then I'll at least make things easier for you as your Queen. Any royal work that you can not or will not do I can handle."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 pm
"Well we've got you, don't we? That seems like all the pampering we need, if you ask me." Balthazar said rubbing his cheek against hers. "With all the royal crap we deal with, I think spending time with you is pampering enough."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:21 am
"That's sweet." Ophelia didn't believe that for a minute, but it was really nice to hear such words every now and then. She rubbed her cheek against his as well, enjoying the affection just as much as she was the flattery.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 pm
{Timeskip to next arguement soon?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 pm
((Yeah, I've got block. crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 pm
It wasn't even a few weeks later when Ophelia and Bianca were at it again. They weren't violently yelling at one another like last time, but their tone and body language was far from amicable. It started from a small attempt at civil conversation on their part, too. Even if they were bad at this whole 'getting along' thing, it's nice to know that they took their arguement to where no servants could watch...or intervein.

--

"What is your deal, anyway?! You've been such a b***h lately!" Bianca paused for a moment after this exclamation, yet not long enough for Ophelia to get a word in edgewise. "No, that's underselling it. You've been nothing but a heartless monster! You don't ******** care about our old friends, our family, let alone our village! Otherwise they wouldn't be dead!"

"You're right. I don't care. Why should I, when you and all the rest are nothing but filthy parasites who feed off of other's hard work and good will?! The world will be better off once you and every other leech is dead and ******** gone!"

"I'm a parasite just because I love myself and love my life? Fine. At least, unlike you, I've always had self respect."

"As I recall, you were always bringing home one night stands when mother was busy with work. You'd steal her money and screw everyone you met in her bed! You'd do that to your own mother!"

"She might have birthed us, but she was no mother. Unlike you, I knew from the start that she was nothing but a manipulative b***h. Unlike you, I didn't lick her feet and praise the ground she walked on. Unlike you," Bianca poked Ophelia hard on the chest. "I was never her puppet. I was never so desperate for affection that I'd let bandits gang-bang me or beat me to a bloody pulp just so she could have her evening tea."

"That only happened once! ..Or twise.. And it was never for something so trivial! I..no, it wasn't!" Or more times than she could count. Ophelia lost some of her venom and showed clear signs of uncertainty, yet Bianca never relented.

"Unlike you, I broke out of the abuse the first chance I got. I didn't worship her anyway, I didn't treat her like she could do no wrong. After she died, I didn't even hop from abuser to abuser like you have for just the faintest hope that I could make them love me! Unlike you, even if I do ******** around, I've always had self respect. I've always done what I do because I like it. I don't feed off of people's abuse and obsession like some sort of masochist just because of some sick, twisted false hope that they'll love me if I take enough of it."

It was at that point that Ophelia slapped Bianca across the face. A childish and somewhat illogical spat was one thing, but she was not going to let her sister rip open old wounds like she was doing now. "I swear to ******** god if you say one more word I will kill you where you stand!" Thank goodness, once again, that the servants weren't around to hear this.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:33 pm
((So...I guess have the boys come along this mystery location and break them up?...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games