Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 pm
Yokies

It was. I haven't had it in over a year, but I used to have it once a month. The funny thing was, the skeletons were the good guys trying to warn me of the lady in the rainbow house. xD
        I agree. I hate the IM and all my friends know it. It stuffs up on me when I use it and I'm like "meet me in towns instead."
        True and I guess they have to take into consideration that most of the Gaian population now has grown up and has either studies, children or a job they are committed to.
        >.< They certainly do get answers there. I need to visit more often, I'm becoming a nosey Gaian, haha.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:05 am
Clasela

...rainbow house? Oh my god what kind of dreams are you having. xD Holy crap.
I try to make my friends realize I don't like it but some of them still insist on using it. Honestly though, they're people I'm not really close to, so it's no wonder they do it lol. It doesn't work all that well for me, and I almost always never notice it because I don't have my sound on half the time, and I have the bar closed. It just makes me feel like an a*****e when I find an IM like 5 hours later after it was sent. :c
That's something that really bothers people sometimes, that they seem to think Gaia should still only be targeted towards teens and not adults. I mean I understand teens who are into anime and forums usually flock to places like this, but many of the people who can actually support the site are adults, you have to think of them too.
Nosey isn't bad. xD You just want to be in the know as well haha. The GCD is actually a really useful place though. They have tons of interesting discussion, and item lists for all the new stuff that gets released. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:14 am
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh god, I would hate that. I don't mind bathing dogs, but one in dead thing's blood and stuff? No. >o< I'd die myself. Lmao.
      I knew they had to have some connection somehow; I can understand D, maybe they were friends in Law School, but the Crooked Man, Duke, said that in the one letter his thing that his girlfriend broke up with him, but Sissi said her boyfriend broke up with her, so I don't know. I do suspect they all once lived in the apartment though, because the first night there, David heard a male's voice crying, and then a kid the next night, then he found Sissi's key in the wall. xP
      Oh you watch Pewds too~? I just watched his Pewds does Everything video today, too funny. x3 I subbed to him back when he had 1.5mill bros, which was only a few months ago; I can't believe it. xD
      Paranoiac LP, yeah, it was pretty scary. I like crapped myself a few times. xD It stinks because mine got all glitchy at some points so it messed up my like, last 3 videos at certain points.
      I'd like something like Mad Father and Crooked Man again, something with really good story and an ending twist, though something a little more easier to understand than Crooked Man, that's got good scares but creative ones. xP
      I wish I could do that, maybe since it's getting warmer I will. I do need to get in better shape. xP
      Oh my gosh, I want to see pictures, if you can~ I loooove weddings. >w< <33

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:18 am
Yokies

I have... odd... dreams. I tend to act them out sometimes by saying things aloud, screaming, putting my hand on my head, kicking or punching. I'm a really bad sleeper. sweatdrop
        >.< It kind of makes you want to put a "me no-likey IMs" in your status. I tend to keep the bar open because I constantly check who is online. /creepyfriend
        Mhm, I agree. I guess that's why a lot of the older Gaians have taken it to themselves to create threads and guilds for their age group. It's not like we can go to rally and towns is getting worse I swear.
        I tend to sneaky-sneak around it, lurking in threads checking out new items. I hardly ever post there though. I'm incredibly fussy about forums..

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:23 am
Clasela

Oh wow. xD That sounds odd to say the least. Sometimes I try to do that, to remember my dreams anyway.
I really do wish that Gaia would just let us opt out of having to use it. I'd just rather see it gone then all the time. xD
Yeah, usually the older Gaians go to those things because that's just how they meet more people in their age range. Yeah you can find a nice, mature teenager to speak with, but sometimes you want to talk to people your own age dealing with the same stuff you are.
Aw. Well you're not alone, a lot of people do that. xD I don't really post THAT much to say that I regularly do it, but I try my best haha.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 am
Broken Heart Production

Thankfully for my sake, the dead animal was beyond dead so there was no blood, just flakes... xD
        Hot damn! That's a good theory.. I forgot about that. They must have all killed themselves too!
        I watched the first two videos for Paranoiac (or should I say Parasonic) last night. Geez he made me laugh when we was running from the monster.
        Haha~~ You made me laugh. "She's like a ******** little, like, midget." Which she is!
        I would love to see something as sick as Mad Father. The chainsaw scared the hell out of me and his laugh, "neh-hahahaha!"
        I will try to take as many pictures, though with my sister's taste, goodness knows what it will be like. My bridesmaid dress is burnt orange for goodness sake.. D: Me too, weddings are beautiful~

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:03 am
Yokies

I agree, we should be able to change our settings so it doesn't pop up at all.
        Mhm, I couldn't agree more. Some times I just wish I could talk to someone... I find it so hard to open up because I'm scared no one can relate to what I'm going through.
        I might try... I hope it's not like the LD when you first post, people bite your head off. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 am
Clasela

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sorry for replying late dahliiiing. (Oh lord, that sounds weird)
I've been preparing for my birthday, and I think I forgot to reply sweatdrop
Anyways, I'D LOVE TO HAVE LONG HOURS ON THE COMPUTER emotion_0A0

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:40 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I'd still be a little grossed out, but that's a lot better. xD
      I think I came up with it when watching Pewd's playthrough; I guess watching is a lot easier to notice things than actually playing it. xP They might of, they were like, little spirit thingies that Marion didn't see but Paul did.
      Parasonic? Is that how Pewd's pronounces it? xD
      Exactly! She was so small, compared to David at least. xD I'm glad I could make you laugh. x3
      Oh god, that laugh; I loved that laugh, it was so insane~ But yeah, the chainsaw was epic, though weird. If you wanted to turn Aya into a beautiful doll I don't think a chainsaw is the best weapon of choice. xD
      Huh, never heard of a bridesmaid in orange before. o.o Though my sister wanted some pretty weird dresses and stuff for her own wedding too, at least compared to my taste. My bridesmaids will be in blue or purple dresses, haven't decided yet~ All the men will be in tux's, and I'll be in a white dress~ I have it all planned out. x3

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:23 pm
Clasela

I wonder why no one has suggested that. It might not be possible. xD But who knows.
Yeah, that's exactly it. No matter what, most of the time a younger person just doesn't understand what you're dealing with and what you're going through. The don't have the same feelings you do about certain subjects because they just haven't dealt with them yet, so it's hard to relate.
Oh no. The GCD can have some really.. opinionated people, but they don't act like a-holes unless you're being a really big a-hole yourself, and you wont do that. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:18 pm
Hello my name's Chelsea and I'm from the U.S. born and raised in the state of New York. I'm a major bookworm and always have been since as long as I can remember and have read tons of chaptor books in my time ranging from the whole Harry Potter series (my favorites) to all the Golden Compus books. Right now I am into the whole romance novels at the moment so I've been filling up my nook with that genre along with a few good fantasy novels. I am 19 at the moment but I will be 20 this coming up July and I am also in Job Corps which is kinda like college only I'm getting paid and I'm getting training in order to get a job and such in the real world. I'm a pretty good gamer and at the moment I've been playing The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks which I'm past the halfway mark. I just love puzzle games cause they give me a challenge hence Zelda; but I also play other games such as my favorite series Kingdom Hearts. I also love to draw and so far I've been working a new chibi look I have been doing for a month. It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope we can have many conversations. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:56 pm
Caimbrie

It's okay, dearie, I've been so busy as well! What are your birthday plans?
        I wish I could spend all day on Gaia~~ That would be amazing!

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:06 pm
Broken Heart Production

Hm, so that means Paul had some sort of six sense, which is why he felt funny about the apartment in the first place.
        Lolololol, yes, in the second video anyway. "welcome to parasonic!"
        I know, I thought she was a child when I first watched it! You don't realise how funny you are, especially when you freak out over the jump scares. xD So far, it reminds me of Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge.
        It was crazy cool and it scared the s**t out of me everytime I heard it. I know! That's what makes it so odd, I mean, shouldn't he be chasing her down with a needle of something to knock her out?
        I think it's going to be a bit weird. But I'll find out when I order it. That sounds so lovely. I think, if I have bridesmaids, their dresses would be a peachy colour. I have a pastel theme going on in my mind for my wedding. Though there will be aspects of man, like a keg of beer and so on. xD I could talk about weddings for hours. I've already found a dress..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:11 pm
Yokies

I guess it's just as easy to sign out of Meebo, rather than disable it.
        Mhm, and some of them.. "oh, my life is so hard..." And it's like, "what? you're only thirteen!" Mhm and they don't have the experience, though I have met some that can relate. *Sigh.* I've been so down lately. You remember how we discussed telling lies to protect someone? I made that mistake again. A little one, but yeah..
        Nah, acting like an a-hole on Gaia gets you nowhere. Funny how Gaia is like society. Lolol.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:14 pm
Eclairl

Hello Chelsea~ It's lovely to meet you too! What sort of training are you receiving? I have to agree with you, I've begun to clear out my bookcase and replace the stupid young adult novels with romances and biographies.
        Do you do avatar art? If so, I would love to see some of your samples, I'm always buying. <3

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games