Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:19 am
I was wondering, how to hybrid mission stuff works? Like if you wanted to be a jirachi hybrid, would you need to contact the jirachi ?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:20 pm
Legendary hybrids are special cases. When they intend to complete the second Master Mission, where they can become a hybrid, they will be given a special task added onto the mission by a Tier 1 member (Myself or Sol) which will be tailored around the Pokemon they wish to be a hybrid of.

Example (Not complete, just an idea):

One wants to become a Jirachi hybrid, so in addition to the second master mission they must find the ancient crash site of a Jirachi that came to Earth a thousand years ago and collect a rock from there. The presence of the Jirachi still exists in that site in the form of a mysterious chi that dwells over the land, which has resulted in an hundreds of years old tribe to form at the site and worship what they believe to be a god's presence there due to the powerful chi of Jirachi that exists there, causing the tribe's most strongest and collective wishes to come true, simple things like rain when they pray enough. Of course the tribe would guard the site to the death so you must find a way to get to it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rishiki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:47 pm
*floats in*
I really should post these missions I have finished on my comp but....*shrugs*

I must say Dignity, I love your siggy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm
You don't necessarily need a mission dedicated to snagging a certain pokemon, you just need a mission that has a relevancy to the pokemon you want. For instance, in order to catch the Drillbur I want, I'm working on a mission that deals with digging for (or otherwise finding) Thunderstones and Electric Gems in an area that Drillbur generally nest in.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:44 pm
SubonicXP
Legendary hybrids are special cases. When they intend to complete the second Master Mission, where they can become a hybrid, they will be given a special task added onto the mission by a Tier 1 member (Myself or Sol) which will be tailored around the Pokemon they wish to be a hybrid of.

Example (Not complete, just an idea):

One wants to become a Jirachi hybrid, so in addition to the second master mission they must find the ancient crash site of a Jirachi that came to Earth a thousand years ago and collect a rock from there. The presence of the Jirachi still exists in that site in the form of a mysterious chi that dwells over the land, which has resulted in an hundreds of years old tribe to form at the site and worship what they believe to be a god's presence there due to the powerful chi of Jirachi that exists there, causing the tribe's most strongest and collective wishes to come true, simple things like rain when they pray enough. Of course the tribe would guard the site to the death so you must find a way to get to it.

What if you don't want to be a legendary and you already own the pokemon, for example Infernape? (then again, that example of becoming a monkey... xd )  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:45 pm
Rishiki
*floats in*
I really should post these missions I have finished on my comp but....*shrugs*

I must say Dignity, I love your siggy.

:3 thanks! I still enjoy reading it as well~ I just wish it would 'refresh' more.  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:56 pm
DignityPower
RhymeJW
DignityPower
Veronica wants a sableye, anyone up for making a mission for that? P: I don't feel like making the mission myself because it'd be a bit unfair... /nudges people

i can offer stuff in return? 8D

Here you go, but it has to be approved first by a tier member high enough to create missions hahaha

Lavender Town Ghosts

In Lavender Town lies the Pokemon Tower, home to deceased Pokemon. Of course, people in the town believe in ghosts and believe that the Pokemon haven't properly been put to rest. So, a group of town residents have been going to Pokemon Tower and digging up Pokemon out of the grave, thinking that digging them up and putting them out in a field may help. Now, for some reason, the police hasn't reacted to this at all. Your job is to go and stop these residents. You'll battle 2-5 residents that have two Pokemon. Then you'll face the leader of the group who has four Pokemon.

Objectives:
-Defeat 2-5 residents that have two Pokemon
-Defeat the Leader who has four Pokemon
(Make sure the pokemon are according to your rank

Pokemon: You may catch/snag ONE ghost or dark pokemon according to your rank.

Rewards: based on story

thank you so much 4laugh
hmmm... what level ish should the opponent's pokes be?
SubonicXP

When I originally wrote it, it was all second evo. I think you're a Gold Snagger and if so then I'd say it best to go with second evo since that is what your rank allows. If you don't have many second evo then do a mix, but since Sub or an upper ranked member will be grading it would really be up to them. ^_^

Glad it was approved and I'll totally read it when you post it ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:58 pm
RhymeJW
When I originally wrote it, it was all second evo. I think you're a Gold Snagger and if so then I'd say it best to go with second evo since that is what your rank allows. If you don't have many second evo then do a mix, but since Sub or an upper ranked member will be grading it would really be up to them. ^_^

Thanks! :3 And I'm glad to hear, this encourages me to go back and do a bit better. I accidentally deleted a big chunk of it because I forgot to save and I don't think that part is as good as it could be.  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:00 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
You don't necessarily need a mission dedicated to snagging a certain pokemon, you just need a mission that has a relevancy to the pokemon you want. For instance, in order to catch the Drillbur I want, I'm working on a mission that deals with digging for (or otherwise finding) Thunderstones and Electric Gems in an area that Drillbur generally nest in.

Just out of curiosity, if you were doing a mission where you battled trainers, would it be unreasonable to snag the desired pokemon from a trainer as long as that pokemon was from that region? So like if the mission was on the opposite side of the region where from the pokemon you wanted to get, but you had to face trainers in the mission would it be okay for the trainer to have that pokemon and you snag it?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:02 pm
DignityPower
RhymeJW

Thanks! :3 And I'm glad to hear, this encourages me to go back and do a bit better. I accidentally deleted a big chunk of it because I forgot to save and I don't think that part is as good as it could be.

Well I have a TON of missions that I wrote 4 years ago, but not all of them could apply to being used in the team as it is now. Some have old evil teams that we use to use like Team Shadow, Team Rose, Team Sandstorm and even Team Rocket lol.

I really need to come up with some new mission ideas hahaha. I'm glad you liked it and are doing it so that's exciting ^_^  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:07 pm
RhymeJW
TerashiLeonGoken

Just out of curiosity, if you were doing a mission where you battled trainers, would it be unreasonable to snag the desired pokemon from a trainer as long as that pokemon was from that region? So like if the mission was on the opposite side of the region where from the pokemon you wanted to get, but you had to face trainers in the mission would it be okay for the trainer to have that pokemon and you snag it?
I don't think region matters when you're stealing snagging a pokemon from a trainer, but of course, there could be any number of variables to consider depending on the mission paramaters.

But I'm not an admin, so take everything I say with a grain of salt - I'm not 100% certain of how everything works myself, as I just came back from a 14-mo. hiatus (came back from it last month, but still).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:27 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
I don't think region matters when you're stealing snagging a pokemon from a trainer, but of course, there could be any number of variables to consider depending on the mission paramaters.

But I'm not an admin, so take everything I say with a grain of salt - I'm not 100% certain of how everything works myself, as I just came back from a 14-mo. hiatus (came back from it last month, but still).

;o I recently returned from a 6month hiatus myself~  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:29 pm
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken

;o I recently returned from a 6month hiatus myself~
And if I remember right, Rhyme is back from a four year (?) hiatus. So that gives the three of us something in common. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:31 pm
*never felt so much as a newbie as she does now* cat_crying  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:34 pm
Rishiki
*never felt so much as a newbie as she does now* cat_crying
Don't sweat it, Rishiki. It's not that bad being new. And if it helps, we were all new to this Snagem thing once in our lives. Even Sub.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games