Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:35 pm
"Ah, tempting, but it isn't carrot and apple juice with ginger and the people who work there are genuinely happy and kind, no fakers." Ty rubs her face with her fluffy paws.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:10 pm
Strike began to peel potatoes he had washed from the sink. With a paring knife he made quick work of them with a smile. "Just like being back on the mountain. There used to be a more open kitchen, the people loved to watch me cook and use my powers to help. It was so fun. And no pot roast would be complete without some mashed potatoes!" Strike boiled the potatoes on the stove with some garlic cloves for a bit of flavor. He checked the roast, basted it, and returned it to the oven.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:04 am
Tiger looks up at him wonderingly with her strange green eyes. "Have you ever had carrot-apple 'n ginger juice? It is verymuch tasting good!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:25 pm
Zack chuckled and rubbed his noes with her. "I've always wondered how it tastes and how it feels to be a bunny."

Xixi cut up all of her fruits and put them into a bowel. She rummaged through the cupboards for come tea. "Uh...Strike where is the tea?"  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:02 pm
"Ummm... Alot better than being a carn... carnivore taste wise. Uh... Your heart beats really fast... I don't know what else to say 'bout it." Tiger wiggles her nose  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:21 pm
((back once again, lol. but im back for good, you will see me everyday now.))

Hibiki walked through a field on the outskirts of town, without any thought of where he was going. he enjoyed walking, it gave him a chance to think, let his mind wander. he glanced up at the sky, seeing an eagle passing by. it made him think about Zack and the others. I wonder what everybody's up to, he said to himself, stopping to sit in the grass. he layed back, and put his hands behind his head.  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:55 pm
((Supreme Allah, you said that LAST time XD))

Zack blinked a few times and then chuckled. "Your voice sounds different too haha. Well I guess I'll have to learn the hard way to be a bunny...act like I'm crazy." He placed her back on his bed and sighed deeply to himself. "I hope you don't shed."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:02 pm
((LOL, you never know when s**t can happen......))

Hibiki got up, and began walking again, enjoying the quiet. he saw a forest off to the left, and decided to have a walk through there. who knows what I might find, he said to himself as he began in the direction of the forest. he entered the forest, looking around as he began his slow journey, eager to try and see what may be hiding here (if anything was). he took out his dagger, and slashed at some of the underbrush, which was blocking his path. after 15 minutes, he began to get the feeling like he was being watched. he stopped and looked around, but saw nothing except the trees. must be hearing things, he said to himself as he continued walking, although this time he kept his hand on his sword hilt. just as he pased by a tree stump, an arrow flew pass by his ead and landed in the tree ahead of him. he jumped to the side just in time to avoid several more. he got up in a crouchig position, sword drawn, only to see several men appear holding bows, arrows at the ready.  

Allah The Eternal

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:20 pm
"Crazy? Doesn't that mean wicked cool or something like that? I was called crazy once, then I heard some kids doing tricks and they yelled that... I'm not getting it, am I."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:48 pm
"No Tiger, you're not. But I didn't say it in a bad meaningful way." Zack fluffed up his wings a bit and then folded them back down feeling bored and a bit amused at the same time.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Gir The Invader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:49 pm
Miaku walked around looking at eroding biuldings as he passed them. "God, why have you let this happen...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:00 am
Hibiki looked around at the archers, trying to find a way to get out. simoultaneously, Hibiki jumped up as two of the men fired, there arrows hitting the trees behind Hibiki. Hibiki landed on a tree branch, and jumped in the air to avoid the next hail of arrows. he landed behind the archers, and cut 4 of them down. he disarmed one man before slashing another in the chest. the remaining archers began pulling out swords, and rushing in to attack Hibiki. he turned to face the men and said "Now wait a minute hold the hell up! why are you attacking me? I did nothing to you!"

one of the swordsman stepped forward and said "these are our forest, you have no right to come through here. leave, demon filth!"

Hibiki's face flushed red with anger. "demon filth? ill kill you all!" the men charged forward, but they were no match for Hibiki. He cut each of them down in a furious rage, sparing no one. he stopped only when they began to retreat. he withdrew his sword, before quickly leaving.

Allah The Eternal

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:27 pm
Strike turned around to Xixi and pointed to the cabinet on the far right. "There is quite the selection, grew it myself. Its picked every 3 months so try and make that last huh?" Strike chuckled and turned back to his meal. The roast was just about done, the potatoes had been boiled, mashed, and set aside. All that was left was to make a little gravy. Strike took some of the juice out of the roast pan, put it in a frying pan with some cooking wine and sizzled it up quickly, adding a bit of flour and butter to thicken it. "Its ready Xixi, hows the dessert coming?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:10 pm
Xixi grabbed the red wine and looked at it smiling. "Nice job Strike! Very fancy." She opened it up and put in a tiny bit to give the fruits a bit of a side taste. "It's ready, I just need to put it in the fridge for a while until we finish dinner." So once she said that she made it to the fridge like she said and put it in there to cool. "mmm smells good over where you are."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:21 pm
Strike set the table quickly and lit some candles. As he set the food down, he spoke quickly to Xixi. "Well, I do believe I still have it with the cooking. I thought I had forgotten after all that construction crap." Strike chuckled a bit and smiled at Xixi. A piece of his dirty white hair fell in front of his face. He came up behind Xixi and pointed her to a chair. Like a gentleman he pulled it out and pushed it in as she sat. He sat on the other side, it was a short table so they were still close. "I never asked you, but what do you think of my new look Xixi? I like the suit, its weather resistant. Helped me a lot in these caves til I got some heat running. My hair just kinda changed, I didn't notice it till just about a month ago. I don't know what it means, but nothings wrong with me so I didn't think anything of it. But enough of me, look at you, just the way I left you. You never filled me in on how the restaurant went when I left. Tell me about it..." Strike served them both and let her speak.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games