Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:21 pm
hey, maune *hugs*

like my new uniform? I got lots now. biggrin

Oh my. Every time I come in here, there is more fire water. Pouring it out takes too long.

*gets out a baseball bat and smashes all the bottles before walking out*

That was satisfying!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Hi Bandaidd ::hugs you back:: Yes it is a nice new uniform. ::Maune glaces over at the bottles all broken and starts chanting as the the broken glass is swallowed up by the shadows as a black portal opens and out comes some more liquor bottles as they land on the table. Maune takes the liquor and sets it in place of the broken ones::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm
*Walks up through the passage way and into the Main Bar.* Oh…hi Maune. Say, Maune, I've been meaning to ask you. We are trying to expand here and have a need for an increase in staff. Would you be interested in a bar tenders position here?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Sure Psyzapp I will do my best when I am here. ::Maune smiles at Psyzapp::

Edit: ::Maune walks over and kisses Psyzapp's hand:: it will be my pleasure to serve drinks and cook some tasty food here.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:03 pm
Okay then, good. *smiles at Maune.* We are getting so busy and all. With our new addition, the traffic around here could increase and I need someone I can count on. If you could make drinks, take care of the bar and let me or Ryzan know about inventory or anything you need behind the bar that would be just great. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 pm
I will be glad to Psyzapp that and you have to taste some of my cooking its really tasty.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:10 pm
Cooking, eh. I've been thinking about adding something to go with the Spa in lines of some lighter gourmet items, but I need to discuss this with Ryzan. Don't spread yourself too thin around here. Tending this bar may get quite busy at times. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:20 pm
I know that Psyzapp but it is always good to have a back up when there is no one around 3nodding  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 pm
-makes a phone call and a bunch of deliverymen appear out of nowhere with several crates of various alcoholic beverages, while a clean-up crew cleans up the spillage and broken glass-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:26 pm
Hi everyone!  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 pm
Hi Icywind. Maune here will make you a drink if you'd like. If you will all excuse me, I need to go and check to see how Icy Reign is doing. I'll be back later. *leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:35 pm
Psyzapp
Hi Icywind. Maune here will make you a drink if you'd like. If you will all excuse me, I need to go and check to see how Icy Reign is doing. I'll be back later. *leaves*

Hi, thanks! And bye!

Maune, Can you make me a rum and coke please?  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:43 pm
*Entering MW by the back door, she heads to her rooms and gets directly into the shower. After quickly cleaning up and dressing, she makes a quick sandwich to eat before heading up to the main bar.

After eating, she puts her plate in the sink, heads out of her rooms and after locking the door behind her, heads up to the main bar area.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:52 pm
*upon entering the bar, she sees that Psyzapp is not around, but Maune & icywind are.* Good evening all, and how are ya'll doing? *she takes a seat at the bar and smiles at Maune* So, you're our new bartender, hmm? Let's see how good you are......make me a Cîroc Lola, please. smile *she takes out her cell and checks to see if she has any messages. Seeing none, she pockets her cell again and waits for her drink.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 pm
katana68
*upon entering the bar, she sees that Psyzapp is not around, but Maune & icywind are.* Good evening all, and how are ya'll doing? *she takes a seat at the bar and smiles at Maune* So, you're our new bartender, hmm? Let's see how good you are......make me a Cîroc Lola, please. smile *she takes out her cell and checks to see if she has any messages. Seeing none, she pockets her cell again and waits for her drink.*

How's it going, Katana? *waits for her Rum and Coke*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games