Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:58 pm
((sorry for late reply was eating dinner ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:01 pm
Maune
((sorry for late reply was eating dinner ^^))

No worries, I was off getting changed ^^  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:01 pm
::Maune smiles at Katana and Icywind and tosses two glasses in the air and pours some rub and coke in a shaker then shakes it as he grabs both glasses and takes one glass and fills it with ice then pours the rum and coke in the glass and hands it to Icywind. Maune then takes Katana's glass and starts to make her a CĂ®roc Lola then once he is made sure it is perfect he hands it to Katana:; There you are ladies.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:20 pm
*she smiles at icywind as she gets her drink* I'm good, icywind, how are things going in here? I miss anything last night? *she takes a sip of her drink.* Hmm, Maune, dear? Which juice did you use in this? the cranberry or the pomegranate?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:24 pm
::Maune looks up at Katana's question and smiles:; I added a touch of both at an equal amount so not to over power each other but to give it some tart flavor  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:31 pm
Hmmm, different, but I believe it'll work. smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:35 pm
Glad you enjoy it Katana. Also if you ever need a bite to eat don't be shy to ask. I make some tasty food as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:35 pm
*Stretches and looks around... it had been a deep sleep, even the critters seemed to have slept most of the time as well. Finishing off the sandwiches and looking around, making a mental note to run by the food place to rest stock.*

I'll be gone a while, I need to practice socializing.

Why?... No We're going... How do you know its safe to leave us here.. to even stay here?

I DON"T know.... That's why I have to socialize. If I find Dame or TES I'll ask if its ok for you to play with any critters here... maybe you can also find out stuff.

*Gets dressed and heads for the MW Bar. Looking down and at her shoulder*... For the love of....! Fine, behave!

((Not sure if my neighbor is for real about comeing soon for drinks, so I may not have much warning to jump off.))  

iggies

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:36 pm
katana68
*she smiles at icywind as she gets her drink* I'm good, icywind, how are things going in here? I miss anything last night? *she takes a sip of her drink.* Hmm, Maune, dear? Which juice did you use in this? the cranberry or the pomegranate?

Not much went on when I was here at least. *shrug* thanks for the drink Maune!

(sry for the delay, went to eat)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:43 pm
LOL, well apparently I am a deep sleeper! I went to sleep at the cabana nurses' station, and woke up in Black's new clinic! blaugh Well, in a nutshell, Icy got a pint of my blood, and now she's resting at Black's. I guess that makes her his inaugural patient. *she takes a sip of her drink and her phone goes off. She pulls it out and reads the message. Grinning, she sends a text back, then pockets her phone again.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:43 pm
Your welcome Icywind. ::Maune smiles as he waits behind the bar::  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm
katana68
LOL, well apparently I am a deep sleeper! I went to sleep at the cabana nurses' station, and woke up in Black's new clinic! blaugh Well, in a nutshell, Icy got a pint of my blood, and now she's resting at Black's. I guess that makes her his inaugural patient. *she takes a sip of her drink and her phone goes off. She pulls it out and reads the message. Grinning, she sends a text back, then pockets her phone again.*

The Cabana? I haven't been there yet.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 pm
Really? Well the Cabana bar is out in the main forum...you can't miss it, it's at the top of all the threads. Interesting little place....plenty of cabana boys too! wink Of course they did have to rebuild a bit after Psyzapp accidentally set it on fire.....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:49 pm
*walks back into the Bar with tears in her eyes after seeing Icy at the hospital. crying She goes to the bar.* Maune, I need something really strong. Give me some of Leko's special scotch. On the rocks please and don't bother watering it down.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:51 pm
katana68
Really? Well the Cabana bar is out in the main forum...you can't miss it, it's at the top of all the threads. Interesting little place....plenty of cabana boys too! wink Of course they did have to rebuild a bit after Psyzapp accidentally set it on fire.....

Ah someone told me this forum was the only place people look.. so I stopped looking in other places. *shrug*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games