Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:34 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
((heart ovr here))
Shisiri looked at the baby, then shun. She remembers him. "Hes Rico-Chans baby girl. Her name is Yuni."

(???)
"She's cute." shun sated as he held her hand softly, watching her face and smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:41 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((heart ovr here))
Shisiri looked at the baby, then shun. She remembers him. "Hes Rico-Chans baby girl. Her name is Yuni."

(???)
"She's cute." shun sated as he held her hand softly, watching her face and smiling.

((nvm))
"Thank you. I will tell her when she wakes up." she smile and cradled her baby.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm
Angel chews and swallows"yeah,I think anyways....."she looks up and her eyes changed too a deep dark green she tried to smile but couldnt all she did was frown
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"oh.....uhm.....well...."she didnt know what to say because she was still confused hearin the words not knowing what they were"uhm.....okay....." she looks down alittle tired and sad
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel shook your head"no,whats that?"she asked confused
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"yes.....but if i may ask, what is it?"angel asked not knowing what it was since she doesnt really eat

Shun tilted his head as he looked at Angel,blinking as he asked: "You've never had oatmeal before?"

"Well.." Shun began as he thought of how he was going to explain this. "Its milk with wheat in it. You usually add sugar or cinnamon to sweeten it."

"You alright?" Shun asked, looking at her as he gave her some more.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:42 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((heart ovr here))

(???)

((nvm))

(Okay)
Shun looked at the baby then at Shisiri as he asked: "Can I hold her?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:45 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel chews and swallows"yeah,I think anyways....."she looks up and her eyes changed too a deep dark green she tried to smile but couldnt all she did was frown
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"oh.....uhm.....well...."she didnt know what to say because she was still confused hearin the words not knowing what they were"uhm.....okay....." she looks down alittle tired and sad
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Well.." Shun began as he thought of how he was going to explain this. "Its milk with wheat in it. You usually add sugar or cinnamon to sweeten it."

Shun looks at her and frowns a little as he asked, "What does it mean when your eyes turn dark green?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:48 pm
"that im sad.....and.....another thing i wont say......"Angel looks at him then back down sadly
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun looks at her and frowns a little as he asked, "What does it mean when your eyes turn dark green?"

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"that im sad.....and.....another thing i wont say......"Angel looks at him then back down sadly
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong to make you sad?" Shun asked as his ears dropped a little from guilt.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:50 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((heart ovr here))

(???)

((nvm))

(Okay)

"Sure." she hands Yuni to Shun and Yuni giggles.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:51 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((heart ovr here))

(???)

((nvm))

(Okay)

Shun smiles as he held Yuni softly in his arms and cradles her back and forth slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 pm
"no,you didnt do anything......."Angel said hopeing he doesnt think he did do anything cause he didnt and she sighs
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong to make you sad?" Shun asked as his ears dropped a little from guilt.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:54 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"no,you didnt do anything......."Angel said hopeing he doesnt think he did do anything cause he didnt and she sighs
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Then how come your sad Angel?" Shun asked, putting the food down and looking at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:56 pm
after wakeing u in the room she has been in Tora finale gets up and leaves it. she starts walking aroung looking for any familier faces.  

Alice the Loving

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:57 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
((heart ovr here))

(???)

((nvm))

(Okay)

Shun smiles as he held Yuni softly in his arms and cradles her back and forth slowly.

Shisiri has a scar ok her arm. It starts to burn up. She grabs it. "ow!" she sits on a couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:58 pm
"Just because,well...."Angel looks at him and starts to think is it worth telling what if i say something wrong im never good at explaining stuff..... how can i tell him and why does he care anyways......
(hey i gtg okay ill talk yo you tomorrow okay later)
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Then how come your sad Angel?" Shun asked, putting the food down and looking at her.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

((nvm))

(Okay)

Shisiri has a scar ok her arm. It starts to burn up. She grabs it. "ow!" she sits on a couch.

(Hey Red biggrin )
"You okay?" Shun asked as he sat next to her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games