Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:19 am
Mia's eyes start watering and glaze over as she feels the heat from William's dream. She walks over to the computer and conjures a blanket and pillow. Walking back to Fei-Tao, she starts to sweat.
Fire.. it's so damn hot.. Dammit!
She places the blanket and pillow next to Fei Tao and murmeres a good night to him to turn around and start breathing heavily.
Dammit William.. Wake up! She thinks in desperation.
Relief washes over her like a blanket when William wakes up suddenly. Getting herself a glass of water and slumping in on of the cafe's chairs, she pants slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:39 pm
It's my fault... He began to cry, I killed my family... He slammed his fist onto the ground beside him. He hit hard enough that he broke a couple bones in his knuckles. He just ignored the pain as he cried.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:32 pm
"Mia, you okay, hon? Do you have a place to stay tonight?" she asked, concerned. "Fate, you crashing here?" Maria added.
((Okay, so Mia, Fei-Tao, Dark, and Key are still in the cafe, with Maria, and William is outside, in an alley by the cafe?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:31 pm
(( Yaaah. ))

Fei-Tao nodded again, snuggling himself into the pillow. The boy hadn't slept in two days already, a normal habit of his.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:38 pm
William started to get suicidal thoughts. I have no reason to live... if I were to walk in the road and die... no one would miss me... He thought as he started to get up. He walked to the edge of the road. He stood there, crying. He couldn't bring himself to do it, so he slumped back down and continued to cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:20 pm
Maria watched William's suicide attempt. What the hell? she thought, seeing him start crying. "Mia, could you keep an eye on the Cafe for a second?" the woman asked before dashing out the door. "William? Are you okay?" she cried.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:34 pm
"It's my fault... had I not been so afraid..." He replied to her in tears. "If I hadn't been born... maybe they'd be alive..." He continued to sobb in teh curled up fetal position.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:44 pm
(Yep, that's the way it is at the moment)

Mia, feeling slightly dizzy looked at Maria.
"I.. I have a place to stay but it's a fair way home.. Do you mind if I stay tonight?"
She watched as William's mind went crazy with thoughts that she could only just understand as they flew into his mind and flew out just as fast. Stumbling slightly, she sat next to Fei-Tao and looked at him intensely.
Hearing Maria's question, she looked up and nodded and went back to staring at Fei-Tao.

"Don't you feel that.. ?" She asked him with a puzzled look on her face.

Melodic Seeker

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 am
((Thankies~))
Maria knelt down and wrapped her arms around him. "Shh, whatever happened, I'm sure it's not your fault." she murmured, trying to calm him down.
"It's fine, you can." Aiden answered, perched on a chair. "A-are you okay?" he asked, watching her stumble.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:25 pm
"You weren't there... you don't understand." He sobbed, "Because of me, I'm the last of my family..." He was crying so much he was barely able to breathe. He forced himself to calm down. "I have no one in my family left... not after the fire..."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:02 pm
"Ah. Then might you help me understand?" she asked, letting go and sitting back on her heels. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face, then rested her chin in her palms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:56 pm
"No... I would wish my pain, or understandment of, on no one." He said, still with his face on his knees. "All I want, is to know I can take care of myself... I'm afraid of not being able to. I just can't help but to feel left out when I see others rejocing with any of thier family, blood related or not."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:20 pm
Feeling Mia's gaze, Fei-Tao opened his red eyes and looked up at her, slightly more awake. He nodded, craning his neck to the side, stretching out his muscles as he shifted in his spot on the bar stool, sitting up and almost forgetting his wolf tail was exposed. He didn't mind though; he trusted the woman who sat in the chair next to him enough to keep it a secret from everyone else who came and went. He raised his hand and pulled his hat back down from the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm
Mia jumped at Aiden's voice. Watching his lips move, she thought about how young he seemed regardless of him only being a year younger then herself. It took a while to realise that he was talking to her but once she regained some composure, she started to talk.
"Thanks very much Aiden.. I don't think I'd make it home today..
But yes, I'm quite alright. I think I may get a glass of water in a moment though."

She smiled tenderly at the boy, wishing she had his innocence.
Turning towards Fei-Tao, she murmers quietly to him with a small smile.

"Thanks.. for trusting me you know.. I won't tell."

Melodic Seeker

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Fei-Tao smiled back at Mia, his tail wagging behind him. "So you no be 'fraid?" he asked curiously. Humans would usually fear what is different from them, which he had observed to be completely normal. Looking around, he got out of his seat and walked over to the light switches, turning off only one of them just to dim the place a little more so that it would be harder to see inside from outside. Walking back over to Mia, he stopped in front of her and took his hat off, pushing his short messy hair back and out of his face, revealing the wolf ears he had to keep hidden from the outside world. "This what I am. Only Maria and Aiden know."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games