Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Katalina was frustrated. Why couldn't he see? She wouldn't go under without him, and every moment he spent sending her away was time they couldn't spare. She sped up - when she was at full speed, she could easily catch up. Stop moving! she cried to him mentally. I can take you down - I won't go without you!

With the boat nearly on top of them, she didn't know if he could hear, but she could catch him either way.
At least, she hoped so.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Joey laughed. "Scared of me? What is there to be scared of?" He looked down at his thin frame and shook his head. "Not very menacing, if you ask me..." He looked back up at Aoife, smiling.

Drunken_Ninja08

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:22 am

User Image

Joshua tilted his head to the side and paused. 'I thought I heard Katalina.' He looked at the mermaid beside him. He took another half moment to sort through and figure out what she'd said. The sound of the boat had obscurred some of her voice. 'She wants to take me down?' He cast a glance at the boat, almost on top of them, then looked down to the depths. Joshua debated for all of one second before holding out his hand, nodding to Katalina. They would go down to escape this boat. 'I'll just have to keep an eye on my depth gage. Going up or down too fast could hurt.'

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Aoife shook her head soberly. She was hurt by humans. To her she might see you just as menacing and dangerous as the humans that hurt her.

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:00 pm

Joey sighed, head falling. "True...you think we can help her? Maybe with Joshua and Katalina...or do you think we should do this on our own? I really think we should at least be nice to her."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 pm

"I don't know." Aoife watched as he let his head lawll back. She wasn't sure it was safe to be around Violet, especially for nice humans like Joey. Sea creatures didn't play nice. Joey could be torn to shreds quickly.

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Joey shook his head. "Then again, she would more than likely tear me into little bits and turn me into fish-food if I went out into deeper water to greet her..." He blinked. "That's it!" He grinned.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Aoife looked confused. "You want to become fish-food?"

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Joey laughed. "No,silly. We need to get her into shallow water. That way, she won't be as concentrated on tearing me to shreds! Then...maybe I could talk to her..."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Relieved that she'd managed to get through, Katalina took the offered hand and plunged downwards at top speed for the first several feet - only about ten, before slowing down for Joshua's sake. She glanced up at the boat. Another five feet or so, she figured, ought to give them ample clearance. Letting herself sink more gradually now and carrying Joshua with her, she went down.

As the boat passed overhead, its noise muffled by the water, she asked, Are you all right? I'm sorry about that - I shouldn't have gone so fast.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Aoife still looked unsure. "How are we going to do that?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Joey sighed and crossed his arms, deep in thought, a small frown on his face. He blinked and smiled again. "With something that attracts her attention...like, for example, a human seeming to float helplessly in the water..."

Drunken_Ninja08

kkoreo6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Violet was swimming down at the bottom of the ocean around a coral reef...
"stupid fairy..."
she muttered...
"she had to get in my way....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Aoife frowned. "You shouldn't go back out there."

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm

Joey shrugged. "Yea, I shouldn't do a lot of things...but this time, I will have help. Wait here." He walked out of the water and climbed onto his boat. He dug through some of his supplies and and pulled out a long coil of rope. He tossed it to the sand below and quickly followed it to the ground. He left it on the beach, wishing to keep it dry for now. He walked back into the water, grinning.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games