Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm
*Azalea chanted words to quickly shut the portal*

~Azalea~"Well Kiki's safe. Are you alright, Kiki?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm
Izumi realized that the Azalea in front of him was an illusion, so he slashed at her, and his doppelganger.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm
~Izumi's reflection~"Lets see how you feel when she dies."

*the reflection disappeared when Izumi slash, it slashed Azalea's chest and she was bleeding and crying*

~Azalea~"I- i thought you cared about me...

(edited)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:13 pm
Izumi felt horrible, but he had to remember, Ivy was still toying with him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:11 pm
*Azalea pulled away from the sword, and she started bleeding more and she fell to the ground*
~Azalea~"...I thought we were...going to be together..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:15 pm
Izumi saw Azalea bleeding, and it sunk in. This Azalea felt real to him. He felt terrible about hurting her, so he fell to his knees, dropping his sword. "What have I done?" He asked himself.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 pm
*Azalea looked at Xavier, Crystal and Kiki*
~Azalea~"my family is after me...i promised to protect Izumi at all costs...and I didn't want to bring Talia into this either...so in order to save Izumi and Talia's life...I shall return home to my father...for my execution.."

~Galia~"O.O No! You can't!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:25 pm
Xavier shook his head. "No way. You're too important. Plus, Izumi would go nuts without you, I can tell." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm
~Azalea~"If I don't make a deal...then Ivy will hold them prisoners and torture them...till they want to die themselves...and Xavier you got involved in this and your family was killed because of me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:32 pm
Xavier shook his head. "Your dad did that, not you. He's the problem here." He told her.

Izumi couldn't stand Azalea's blood on his hands. He picked up his sword, pointing it at his own heart. He was clearly hesitant, as this whole mirror thing was very confusing.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:01 pm
*Talia's reflection turned into her own father and he charged at her to attack*

~Azalea~"Even so...all this trouble wouldn't have happened if I just did not run away from my sentence..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:06 pm
Xavier glared at her. "Then don't run! Fight back instead! Don't let Izumi down! Don't let your mother down! They would want you to live!" He yelled.

Talia dodged the attack. "It's just an illusion. It's just an illusion." She repeated to herself.

Izumi threw his sword down, then walked to Azalea. "How do I know this isn't some illusion? That you're the real Azalea!?!?" He asked, his brain ready to blow.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm
~Azalea~"...you're right Xavier...but how am I suppose to save Izumi and Talia...if i can't get to them."

~Talia's Father~"Why won't you attack? Didn't I teach you to be stronger than your opponent. Running away, letting your target get the upper advantage will get you kill."

Azalea touched the side of Izumi's face~"I wouldn't have gone through so much to protect you..."*her hand fell to the ground and her eyes shut*

*edited  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm
(You got Xavier and Izumi mixed up)

Izumi shed a few tears. He started to lose faith in himself. "I'm.....I'm so sorry...." He cried.

Talia decided to humor her father. She spread her wings, then shot a fireball at him.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games