Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm
*uses his spikes to impale a few of the soldiers and block attacks from others* *while his spikes are impaling soldiers behind him, he fights with another smaller group*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 am
As i was walking through the forest i saw a huge light ahead of me and heard some screams.I knew something was going on i always walked past this castle but never stopped buy i just stared at it from a far distance. But i knew this was big so i teloported myself to the gates of the castle and once i saw what was realy going on i was shocked.  

satanicskull123

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 am
I looked around me the carnage was unbelivable this once beatiful castle now was ravaged torn apart by war. I could see dead bodys all around me spralled across eachother like toys a kid forgets to pick up. Some of the bodys had protection sheilds around them. Those must be the good guys i thought. I could tell some of the spells werent going to last. I muttered something under my breath. That should keep the shields going a little longer i thought to myself. Well now thats done i might as well join the fight so i took my sword out of its sheath and turned to join the battle.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 am
Jack was walking through the forest when he heard a commotion, a fight more like. He pulled out his long daggers and hooked them together to make a twinblade...just in case.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:00 am
Dark gently settled Emma on the roof to the castle, but still levitated in the air, noticing more people arriving in the fight. "Friends or foes" he wondered to himself, not really sure if he wanted to take a chance of letting them live and finding out later. Then he spotted Hetu, but she was unresponsive as he looked at her, good or bad he had to make sure nothing happened to her either," or surly Mega will find away to blame me for it as well". Dark landed next to Emma and pulled out his sword, "no one ever said a battle was easy, come Emma let us help the vampires out" he headed for the small group near the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:05 am
He decided to enter the fight. He ran in and took down a few soldiers on the way in.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:48 am
As Scanda waited he heard rumbling "Dammit Chief respond"he muttered as he hid behind the corner he tried for another peak as he looked around seeing Phylum and Ra discussing something he saw the Commander looking around as he almost caught Scanda in his sight before Scanda came back "If were gonna fight the only person we can fight is the Commander if we all team on him he will have less chance of defeating us"Sxcanda negotated with the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 am
He took a few more down before he heard a voice. Something about Chief? What was all that? He went over and saw someone. "Hey! What's going on here anyway?!" He looks up and yells. "Can anyone help me!?" He fights off a soldier, stabbing him in the throat, and another by flinging his dead comrad at him.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:38 pm
"Thank you Dark."Emma begins to look around and as she sees all the people she begins to wonder who they are and if they were here to die.
All of a sudden everything goes black.Emma knew what was coming next, she would soon see the future of everyone that was in this castle, whether they would come out on top in a victory or fall in defeat and die.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 pm
*thinks in his head: i need to stop running straight to the middle of all these groups* *has made a protective shell of black spikes around him because of being completely surrounded* what the hell do i do?.... *has an idea, he makes other spikes shoot out from the protective shell killing some of them but more just keep coming to take their place* this isnt looking good...  

Zenjin Jiruga

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:51 pm
*a gleam of light had appeared in PHYLUM'S eyes, he was not happy to hear that RA did not have his powers, he looked up at RA, trying to refrain from striking at him with his staff, he said in a annoyed,dark, yet playful tone as though he spoke to a misbehaved child* "THEN WHO, HAS YOUR POWERS" * he ceased from playing with his hair and looked at RA, with a expression that had shown no meaning*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 pm
*THE COMMANDER* *the Commander's eyes narrowed as he swung his head around... he had thought he heard something. he dismissed the thought saying it was probably his imagination*  

Repo ManX

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 pm
*keeps resting inside his shell, but keeping the shell up is using more energy than he is regaining* i got to either use really overuse my enrgy to kill them all or wait for help...*decides to over use his energy* *in his head:itwill take some time to kill them all* **starts storing up as much energy as he can*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:49 pm
Chief allowed no emotions to show on her face as she turned to the figure in the fog, the keeper of the portal and all of the realms within, gave her a gentle smile back. "Why have you come to disturb my slumber?" said the keeper, in a voice that was little more than a whisper, "There are those who wish to do more than disturb you, I am merely here as reinforcement should they succeed in getting pass my barriers." The keeper looked at Chief with bewilder eyes, until the sounds of battle echoed throughout the chamber. "Once again blood is being spilled on these hollow steps Mega, once again we are being challenged by evil forces that wish for things they don't understand. How long will they keep this up?" the keeper motioned for her to step closer, but she stead at a distance, not wanting the fog to consume her as well. "It will not be long now, Phylum has already made his move on the boy, once he realize who's Ra's true keeper is, I have no doubt he will true to break in by force. I will not allow him to take what is not his to control, he will be stopped at all cost." she said to the shadows. "And will you be the one to stop him, sweet Mega, are you willing to go the distance to see your actions through to the end?" Chief gave a most unbecoming glare, "I will do what ever it takes to end this threat,.. permanently!"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:59 pm
*kyra separated from june. june's body fell to the ground unconcious, and kyra went to attack rebu. she became angrier, and she let her powers loose on rebu as she slashed him. when she became angry enough, she let her demon pentagram appear once again ont he ground below them. it froze rebu's footing still. but tghe edge of it caught june, lieing almost dead-like on the ground. her body dissipated onto the pentagram, leaving no trace of her. kyra fought harder*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games