Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:30 pm
ThisEmptySoul
icywind
We even had to get stand-in rings because the jeweler couldn't make the real ones in time.
Couldn't make them in time? I guess you're having some kind of special rings, then. The spouse and I just have plain white gold wedding bands. We initially asked for silver, but the jeweler said that they don't make wedding bands in silver... something about it not being sturdy enough or something. White gold looks the same as silver, though... just more expensive than silver.

We also looked at some platinum ones just to look and those were nice.... and heavy... not to mention way out of our price range.

Yeah. We saved up for a while to get two really gorgeous white gold celtic heartstrings rings. they match and are absolutely perfect!!! The stand in's are completely fake tho. Just a token, so the judge takes us seriously. We also considered getting the rings tattoo'd on instead, but decided against it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:33 pm
Ring tattoos didn't work out so well for Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson. I just wanted a plain wedding band because I'm not a jewelry person to begin with. I figured a smooth surface would make it easier to get used to.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:34 pm
*looks skeptically at TES*

PFT! When are you all of a sudden concerned with how Ryzan feels about you being with women, if I can even coin such a phrase. You don't even have the slightest in any woman here in GGG, or as far as I can tell.

*finishes her meal and stacks dishes up and places them to the side. The server comes around and collects them, asking if she'd like another drink. She declines and has him refill her water glass*

He's seen you being seduced and tortured by the MW ladies since he's been here. Why are you so worried about him seeing it now? Yes, I know you two are lifelong friends, but even then you've treated him like a plague of some sort since he's been here.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:46 pm
That's because I've been wanting him to go back. If I'm the reason he's here, then there isn't much point in sticking around if I treat him like dirt, now is there?

I know he's seen the MW ladies come on to me before, but I think what got him this time is the fact that Katana went a bit further than usual... not to mention that I... um... apparently gave him the wrong impression.

*takes the glass of water that he hadn't even touched during the meal and gulps down half of it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 pm
*throws her hands in the air*

We'd already talked about this! There is more to Gaia than you! And he seemed to think that he could make it here in his own, with the fact he'd made friends and that there is absolutely nothing back in your world for him! The hell did you do this time TES?! scream What impression did you give him? Why are you screwing with him? evil

*calls the server over for the bill*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm
sheesh... no need to yell stare
As I said, it's not like I did it on purpose. I just don't know how else to handle him.

*starts digging around for his wallet*
He just -thinks- there's nothing for him there because he doesn't want there to be. He won't allow it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:11 pm
*the servers come with the tab and she halts TES in his actions, pulling out a few bills to cover tab and tip. Sending the server on his way, she turns to look at TES*

What do you mean you didn't do "it" on purpose? And why do you need to "handle" him? No pun intended. What is "it" that you did to make him so upset with Katana feeling you up?

*sips her water, getting a feeling he's going to dance all night if need be to dodge her questions*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:28 pm
*puts his wallet back*
Well, when he found out about how dame shared a bed with me when I was staying with her, he started going off on how wrong that was of me because of my marriage... even though it was completely dame's fault. I figured I would point out to him that he's charmed me into his quarters more than once with no regard for my marriage, and he tried to claim that was completely different because I was unwilling.

.... so... I figured I would... test his resolve... stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*puts his wallet back*
Well, when he found out about how dame shared a bed with me when I was staying with her, he started going off on how wrong that was of me because of my marriage... even though it was completely dame's fault. I figured I would point out to him that he's charmed me into his quarters more than once with no regard for my marriage, and he tried to claim that was completely different because I was unwilling.

(( "no regard for your marriage"??????? rofl Aren't you leaving out an important bit of info for Icy???? HMMMMM?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:31 pm
stare -glares at Tes- Completely my fault? I didn't see you pushing me out of the bed, Tes. Anyway, I have an engagement with my roommate. I'll see you two later. -hugs Icy- Bye, Tes. stare

xp -exits Chatty's-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm
katana68
(( "no regard for your marriage"??????? rofl Aren't you leaving out an important bit of info for Icy???? HMMMMM?))
{{*cough* I don't know what you're talking about ninja }}
*gives dame a slight wave*
it was totally your fault...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*puts his wallet back*

*shaking her head slightly, she rubs her ears to make sure she's hearing correctly*

Um....marriage? When, or where did you get married? eek Wait, you were sleeping with dame?! confused What the hell man? Am I the only one w/o a bunk mate?! stressed Guess there's no point in me coming back anyway. stare  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:41 pm
-shoots him the bird as the door closes-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 pm
um... yeah... *holds up his left hand so she can see the wedding band* I've been wearing this the whole time. I kind of assumed everyone would have noticed.

And yes... I was literally just sleeping with dame and nothing more. She was having difficulties sharing a bed with iggies because of all her creatures and she decided to slip into bed with me for a more comfortable rest. But, as I said, all we did was sleep. I got my keys back shortly afterward so I have my own bed now.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm
*looks at ring and shakes head, wondering how in the hell she could have missed such a thing. Then, she thinks about it*

Wait, if you're married, why in hell do you not say anything when you're in certain situations with the MW ladies? Are you not happy in your marriage? Why be married if you're going to be with other women....? Wait, why would Ryzan care about seeing you with other women and why would he charm you if you're married? Surely he has to know since you're friends and all.

*confused, she scratches her head, then remembers something he said*

Whoa, what did you mean by "testing" his resolve?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games