Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante seated himself before the creature, his green eyes gazing back at it. He never really understood such a thing as animal transformation, but he didn't bother to question it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm
"it doesn't matter, Robert. whatever is going on, it means, we have to watch our backs." Nike sat down. "Master Caldwell, why don;t you try for the Prince's position, it is a prime time to put in a bid?" She asked, her look hooded.

She sat up, their eyes level. The more she focused on him, the closer to human she became. Transforming wounded always scrambled the mind and sometimes the human wasn't in the dominant position. Misha grabbed at her humanity and pushed through the pain. She knew she had one more transformation and she would be fully heeled. The panther receded, the transformation strangely liquid. She was looking at him through her own caramel eyes. "Dante..." fully healed and naked, she collapsed into unconsciousness.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 pm
"Because politically I am not in the correct position. I am an unknown, for I do not like being the front man on the throne. Look at what it got the old prince. Self-preservation, and because I just don't want it. You are in a much better position."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante felt a panic swim over him as she collapsed. He picked up the coat he had used to put pressure on her wound earlier and placed it over her before scooping her up in his arms, not minding the nudity. He figure the motel wasn't far from here, so he began to leave the park, never knowing that Kiro had been there since he left through the opposite direction from where the other hunter had been.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 pm
Misha awoke once to find herself pressed against Dante's chest. He was carrying her somewhere, was all she could gather before darkness claimed her again.

"Caldwell, I am just a Damphyr, I can't rule the city." She looked to Robert, trying to find calm in her exasperation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:43 pm
((the prince has to be a vampire?O_o ))  

DemolitionboyXX

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:48 pm
"And that makes no difference. With support, you could and would rule. I would provide my support... and I have ways of manipulating people."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 pm
((Duh, Vampires are top of the food chain))  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm
Fox Demon Kirara
((Duh, Vampires are top of the food chain))

((dont Vampires always get killed by humans in the end? rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:54 pm
((That's just in the movies. Everyone knows that the vampires win in the end except when they're stupid.))  

Kroenig

Kroenig

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:07 pm
((Is anyone going to continue the plot?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 pm
Kroenig
"And that makes no difference. With support, you could and would rule. I would provide my support... and I have ways of manipulating people."

"I don't think I really want to be Prince. I have enough to deal with. I will wait for a candidate."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Das Gekreuzigte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:19 pm
((How exactly should I start? Or should I wait for an opportunity?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:24 pm
Brago stumbled away from Hana and returned to Nikes office, he was plastered. He had a wine bottle in his hand "Huh? Hes still here? I thought he woulda tried to give you an excuse and dash out by now. " he said slurring.  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:26 pm
((You can start anywhere in the city and make your way to someone....are you caught up? That would help. Just post, idk. Be your character, like using the Force rofl ))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games