Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:08 am
Maria threw one hand in the air with excitement, to show that she was in, "Yes~! Let's go!" She said, "Now... Where do we start Jordan?" She asked, staring at her with eyes wide in anticipation.

|| xD I almost called her Lyla.... ||

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:12 am
"Well, yeah, pretty much," Jordan replied to Spencer's 'Excited for the treasure hunt?'. "Okay, so..." Jordan walked a bit to the left so she could see the end of the shelfs. "5 in... This way," she said, pointing in between two shelves.

(( XD ))  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:57 am
|| ahhhh... Don't know what to post.... ||

Maria followed Jordan the 5 in she pointed at.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:55 pm
Spencer followed, curious as to what was next.

Alex was keeping a watchful eye on Jordan and company. He was waiting for them to do something they're not supposed to so he could swoop in and deliver a severe punishment to all of them. Spencer was the only one who hadn't already received a punishment for something. The rest would just have things added to the punishments they already had.

Nearby, a student named Christopher was studying like he usually did. He had just passed his tests so now he was focusing on keeping his marks up in the high percents. He heard something about treasure and was half listening while studying his biology textbook.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 pm
|| x.x sorry left my comp on while I was logged onto Gaia... and... Must... Annoy... Eternal's new charrie.... biggrin ||

Maria almost didn't notice a person they walked by, until she saw they had a biology text book in hand, and was actually reading it. "Woah! Person!" She said, letting go of Jordan's arm, "How do you understand that? That looks harder than what I'm doing in science class!" She said, freely peering over the edge of their book and trying to understand the words within.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Wolfyofthesky
(( O: Hey hey! Maybe I can help! Lesse... ))

"Oh, okay then!" Telemachus said, looping his arm though Rita's and pulling her towards the school. He knew she might have just been making conversation, but she could also have been serious. And why waste a perfectly good opportunity. As he pulled her, his mind focused on other people. He found himself listening to Jordan's new friend Maira's thoughts. Oh no, you should definitely do it. Yaks may very well fall from the sky if you don't. He thought to her. He located Treya's mind and led Rita over to her, Caroline, and Alice.

((was it Rita or Ri Ri? Or is Ri Ri like a nickity namity? ))

((Nickname))

Rita looked at The boy and followed as he slightly pulled her along. She walked until he brought her to a group of three girls.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Christopher looked at Maria. He didn't like people hanging over his shoulder. "Yes. That is because it is for my Advanced Biology class, now I don't want to be rude, but I don't like people hanging over my shoulder. Could you please not do that?" Christopher stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:55 pm
Maria straightened her back, to avoid the temptation of hanging over his shoulder, Maria was a hoverer. And nobody liked that about her. Then it hit her, "Advanced biology? Cooool, that must mean your smart, so I was wondering, do whales have teeth? In my old school all the kids said they didn't they had bristle like things, but I figured those could be considered teeth, but I'm still not very sure, but are they teeth? I think it'd be cool, y'know? To see a whale tooth? I once saw this big african porcupine quill, it was cool." She said, and she didn't even run out of breath.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:06 pm
Christopher sighed. Maria was really getting on his nerves. He tried to ignore the girl and just sat down and began reading his book.

"Um, Maria. You're doing it again" Spencer said to her, referring to her rambling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:50 am
((just so yous guys know, I don't mind if you come up with stuff for the hunt while I'm gone. I've got something planned for the bottom and the treasure, though ))

Jordan stopped, looking back. "Huh, and she seemed so timid at first, too..." She decided to wait until Maria was done 'talking to' the other student. She studied him; he seemed to be rather bothered by Maria. The corner of her mouth twitched in a smile. She turned to Michishige. "Oh yeah, Michi, wasn't there something you were saying the other day? Before I...ah...had something to do?"

(( ^ the closest we've gotten to romance in this thing in 100 pages xD ))

"Hello Treya! Nice to see you ag-" Telemachus paused, looking at Alice. Never mind that he seemingly knew Treya's name when she'd never told him. "Aha! Hello there!" he said, lifting Ali up and twirling her in the air.

Ali giggled as Telemachus lifted her, waving her arms out in the air. "Hi mister!"  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:17 pm
(( XD I knows it. ))

Michishige wasn't really paying attention to the situation. Rather, he was more interested in the books on the shelves than Maria's conversation or the hunt at the time, until Jordan addressed him. "What? Oh, that..." Michishige replied, surprised that she had even remembered that. "Um, it wasn't anything really important... I uh, just wanted to talk to you... ya know, in private..." he said, starting to mumble as he got closer to the end of his statement. Michishige looked down at the floor, somewhat embarrassed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:28 pm
Jordan laughed. "Yeah, I can see how you'd have trouble talking with Maria around," she said. She'd might as well wear a sign on her head that read- 'Clueless'. "Well, I guess if you ever want to talk or anything, that's okay. But right now..." she looked back to Maria and Spencer. They were on a treasure hunt, after all!  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 pm
"Yea... I'll keep that in mind..." Michishige said. Damn, at this rate, I'll never get her attention long enough to talk to her... He sighed, things just weren't going good for him today.

(( XD Tis a shame.))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:51 pm
Maria looked at the guy, she didn't think he was being very nice, it wasn't nice to ignore people. "Ehh! What?!" She said in reply to Spencer, smiling a bit nervously knowing what he meant. "Eheh... Sorry mister." She said to the guy reading the big book. You know, its not nice to ignore people. She thought to the guy with a pout, since it was hard to ignore a thought, then skipped over to Spencer, "Thanks," She said with a smile, "I almost embarrassed myself." She said, not thinking she had been embarrassing yet.

|| x.x Maria used her Iras like... ONCE on purpose outside of training so I wanted to make her use it. xD and... BAH HUM BUG! Maria got used to the place, so... Her personality opened up a bit? Yes! That is the answer. biggrin ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 pm
((Did Treya just drop out of this place? She hasn,t been posting in like a long time... A few weeks minimum XO))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games