Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:47 pm
The driver of the trolley noticed that Kits had gotten inside his trolley. He turned in his seat to look back at her and smile. "Good evening, Miss Kits! I'm assuming you saw Haley at the information desk earlier. She was called up there over the speakers. We all have come to associate that with meaning Jessi is interviewing someone for the open position here. Otherwise, Haley just comes and relieves Jessi at set times throughout the day. Would you like to meet the applicant or not? If you do, I can hold the trolley here for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Oh, so that's why Jessi wasn't at the desk. Maybe I will stop in for a little bit. *looks at Mitri* Do you mind?

Go ahead. *smiles*

*hugs Mitri, then heads back inside to where Jessi had been holding the interviews*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Daniel's full smile returned finally as he took Jessi's hand gently once more.

"Of course. Though if it is going to be later in the week, we'll probably want to schedule it now, as I don't possess a phone. And in the good faith of being honest, I have been staying the last several nights in a shelter downtown, and I unfortunately didn't get their contact information before coming here today."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:02 pm
Jessi's heart broke for Daniel. Such a nice, funny, polite man seemed to struggle so much for everything. She really hoped he got the job here.

"You know, our bartender Tommy has been looking for a roommate for a couple of months now. Perhaps if you get this job, you could talk with him about that. He lives in a small, cute house. I should know. Amy and I helped decorate it!"

She giggled softly and then continued. "Is there a place I can meet with you tomorrow after I talk with Kits and Amy and see what times work for them? Then I can meet with you and you can pick one of the times they'll give me that will work for you. Would that work?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:06 pm
(( Comes in to check out security measures. I SEE NONE!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:09 pm
Daniel couldn't miss the slight raising of Jessi's brow, or the tightening around her eyes. He kept his smile on, not wanting to let her know that he had seen.

"Well, I'm pretty flexible. You know, not really having anything else happening at the moment. So if there is a place and time you want me to meet you, I can be there."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:10 pm
*walks up to the office, knocking on the door quietly when she hears voices inside*

(( rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm
{{Razz! lol. And whoops! I meant to say earlier that Jessi took Daniel to the small office that's for Amy and Kits. Not the lounge. That wouldn't have been very private. lol. I'll go back and change that. There IS a leather couch in there, though. Don't know what else Kits would like in there. smile My only wish was a leather couch. lol!}}

Jessi was about to respond to Daniel's statement when she heard a knock on the door. Haley must have a question.

"Come on in."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:20 pm
*opens the door* Hey Jessi. John told me you were doing an interview, so I thought I'd stop by... *notices who's on the couch* Daniel? confused Hey... you're looking for a job?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:22 pm
Jessi smiled when Kits walked in, though she was quite surprised. "Kits!"

When she heard Kits' reaction and realized that she knew Daniel's name already, she looked between the two and arched an eyebrow, smirking slightly. "You two know each other? Kits, Daniel here is applying for the security guard position. He's done really well with his interview! We were just discussing when he should come back for the interview with you and Amy."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Daniel recognized the woman in the doorway immediately, from their meeting a month ago at Dame's apartment. He gives her a little wave as she recognizes him return, and proceeds to recover the night they met in his mind. Just to make sure he didn't have any explaining to due. At Jessi informing Kits of his job seeking, he just shrugs a little.

"Just trying to find my place."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:31 pm
Daniel and I met at dame's about a month ago. *nods and holds her hand out for Jessi's interview notes*

Well, getting a job is probably a good way to start. If nothing else, you can meet more people and find out what you'd like to do with your life. Did you ever get that riddle worked out? *can't quite remember what the riddle was about*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Kits Rose

(( rolleyes ))

((Don't you roll your eyes at me young lady.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:35 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:38 pm
{{lol!}}

Jessi watched as Kits looked over the notes and then got an idea that would help Daniel out.

"Kits! Remember when we talked about hiring months ago? Amy and you agreed that you didn't have to do the interviews of staff positions together. You guys trust each other enough that you both agreed to be able to let just one person do the interview it was needed and decide whether to hire that person or not."

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games