Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:20 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi slouched over the table with his coffee mug barely within finger's reach. He was tired, hungry, tired, annoyed, astonished, grumpy, tired and....well no that pretty much sums it all up. Even though it had been weeks since his m-since the woman's funeral he still felt frustrated. It also didn't help to find out he was only a few feet away from his birth father and nether person said anything. With a sigh he pulled his coffee towards him and took a sip wondering what he was going to do today and if Bradley minded another romp in a broom closet.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob walked toward the table, his mind already figuring out how to phrase it. This was the first time talking to a fellow Chimera since being introduced in the bottom of a potioneer's office, and even then, not much had been discussed. He'd heard nothing afterward. Noticing Tobi's rather, well, grumpy mood, he took a deep breath. It wasn't like he used Tobi's best mate as a punching bag. However, he didn't doubt that Tobi would be annoyed with him about that, considering the other Chimera had called him Drage, just like Nalson always did. He took a seat across from the other, looking him over a bit before grabbing a slice of toast. "Hey, Tobi, mind if we have a discussion somewhere later? Something we need to talk about, like since this summer, and well, he haven't had a chance to really discuss it at length." Ugh, he hated this secrecy. How did his father deal with this on a regular basis? He watched the badger, wondering if Tobi would acknowledge he'd heard him or not.

----------------------------------
State: Curious and serious
OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:40 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi looked up from the plat of pancakes he was considering demolishing to the sound of his name and looked up to see Jacob asking to chat. He honestly thought that outside of Alchemy the guy didn't know his name. And what about the summer? They didn't hang out or even see each other except for....oh riiight. "You mean the superhero thing?" he asked propping himself up onto the table with his elbow. He considered telling the guy to shove it, if only because he didn't feel like being dealing with the human species today. But...eh, he'd humor the guy. "Eh, sure. There's bound to be an empty classroom somewhere, meet there?" Tobi gave the likeness of a grin and continued sucking down his brew.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond_Wales

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob nodded, actually grinning a bit. "Yeah, the super hero thing. So, meet after you eat something, cause an empty classroom sounds perfect. I gotta catch Gypsy anyway." He stood, ready to find the technicolor-haired girl. She shouldn't be too hard to find, unless you counted the sixth year that also had crazy hair colors. Spotting her, he waved to Tobi and made his way over.

State: Curious and serious
OOC: Exit to Great Hall

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:35 pm
Quote:

User Image

Jarlath sat in the Great Hall at the Hufflepuff table. So another year had came and gone. And he had done well in Quidditch and Classes. In fact this year Hufflepuff had won the Quidditch and the House Cups. it was great. "Well we had a great year!" he said to no one in particular. And here's hoping next year is great too! he thought happily.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:04 pm
User Image
                                                  All I know is just you're not here to say
                                                  What you always used to say
                                                  But it's written in the sky tonight
                                                  So I won't give up, no I won't break down
                                                  Sooner than it seems life turns around
                                                  And I will be strong even if it all goes wrong
                                                  When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
                                                  Someone's watching over me

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The end of an amazing first year at Hogwarts. Kayla sat down at the Huflepuff table, where the hall was decorated in yellow and black in honor of her house winning the house cup. "Well we had a fun year." she said giggling. I hope next year is fun too! she thought happily.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

That I won't give up, no I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong even when it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe
That someone's watching over, someone's watching over
Someone's watching over me, someone's watching over me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
Adalaide is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely in the Great Hallspace
CURRENTLY // loving Chrisspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Elatedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, this is so exciting...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ "Is this the last of our haunting?"
She says as she floats like an angel.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Adalaide sat down a few chairs from Jarlath, offering the second year a big smile. She leaned down and across the table a bit towards him. "Heya, Jar! Can you believe we actually won it this year?" The Hufflepuff still couldn't quite believe that the Quidditch team had pulled it off... not so much because she didn't think they were good enough, just... well, they'd always been good, but always managed to lose just one game too many. She could scarcely believe they'd managed to beat Ravenclaw. Slytherin and Gryffindor, too, but Ravenclaw had been the big shock. Shina was an amazing Seeker, probably the best one at the school... other than Ari. But, they'd won! This year was their turn in the spotlight. She didn't like admitting how much that meant to her. Hufflepuff in general seemed to be the looked down on house, the one people were quick to discredit and under-appreciate. It seemed sort of amazing that this time, no one could look at them and say they hadn't tried hard enough. Hard work, one of their defining traits, really did pay off. She was really happy about it... especially since next year their team would be starting fresh with a new captain, new beater and a new seeker. Not that she wasn't sure they'd do great next year, too, just... well, Jaslyn and David were both really great Seekers, and all the teams were really strong. They would be at quite a disadvantage. Of course, she still planned on scoring goals, and was sure she and Dhyl and... Cain? Or Lyv, if she decided to try out again, she supposed... would do great on the field again. But, the competition wouldn't be nearly as even as in years past. So, she was glad that they'd made it to the top of the mountain... now they could start climbing again, though. Ada wanted to be sure, after she'd graduated, to come back and watch the games every now and again, to see how the team was doing, to watch the new players grow. It's be great.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ You will never know until you let me go;
                                                          I'm hoping this will never end.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

It was the end of the year already and Chloe had managed to not crash and burn over OWLs. She couldn't help feel a sense of relief but despite that feeling the feeling of another year come and gone remained. Suddenly things seemed to get more involving since the start of term. Chloe had become Prefect, wrote her OWLs, and now was one of the captains for the music club. So much responsibility and here she thought Hogwarts would be boring.

"Hello everyone." Chloe said taking her seat at the Hufflepuff table. "We sure did have a great year didn't we." she added with a smile. They had won both the house cup and the Quidditch Cup which proofed that Hufflepuff was more than just the house for the kind of heart. Chloe was proud to call herself a Hufflepuff badger that was for sure and no one could change her mind otherwise.

With: Fellow Hufflepuffs

Wearing: End of Year

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor seemed very drained and out of it. He still had some bandages on from his incident, his hair wasn't as vibrant as it usually was, but at least he was alive, what with the overuse of that spell, that turned out to use his blood instead. So it was dark magic apparently.
Victor still ached some from his earlier wounds, but at least he was healed. From what he heard he could be a lot worse off. The male had to remember to thank Terren for getting him help.

...Speaking of boys he had a crush on, where was Del? Maybe he'd see him over summer? Or...Would that be too soon? Would it be summer he'd see him? Or...He shook his head, glancing around the table, what was everybody so happy about anyway?
That was when Victor heard about them winning the Quidditch cup, did that mean they won the house cup too? Why'd he have to be out of commission when that happened?!

I feel confused you know?
My inner thoughts are, "We won?"
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:04 pm
--------------------------------------------------------User Image
User Image 

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars
                                          I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

❀●•♪§ingle❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ҭhird ұear❀●•♪

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

Olyvia walked slowly towards the Hufflepuff table. It felt like she was back in first year. She had spent 3 years at this table now, and yet she somehow still had no friends what so ever. Maybe that was what she got for freaking out and passing out on her first night here. She was just the weirdo girl with the psycho sister right? With quiet sigh, Lyv made her way quickly to Adalaide's side, ducking her head down to avoid eye contact with anyone.

Sometimes she wondered where the sweet, playful, friendly little girl she used to be had gone, but she knew where that girl had gone. That girl had disappeared the moment her sister, her father, Vicky, Melody and all of their bull s**t went down. As hard as Michelle tried, Olyvia had been forced to grow up quick too. She just wished she could make friends now.... but it felt like everyone she talked to would never understand her because no one really got what she'd been through basically all of her life. It was hard to connect to people now.

OOC:...

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

0-0

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Miles entered the Great Hall, eyes scanning the table before spying one of his classmates. Nodding to Victor, he passed on by and decided to take a seat next to Olyvia, noting her expression. He nodded to the upperclassman who she sat next to, and tugged on his collar, the same one he'd worn to Music Club. Deciding to give the other girl a bit of a grin, he leaned onto the table, cupping his chin in one hand. "So, a Werewolf, a hag and a vampire walk into a bar together. All three of them are arguing over what they would like to drink. When they take a seat, the bartender looks them over. 'What can I get you three to drink?' he asked. The werewolf says, "A harry buffalo.' The Hag says, 'A Grateful Dead.' When it comes time for the vampire's drink order, he gives the others a startled look and says, 'I don't know how hair or the dead taste, so I'll just stick with a beer please.'" It was probably a bad joke, but hey, maybe it could get her to groan or crack a smile.

Music makes the people come together
Music mix the bourgeoisie and the rebel.

-----♫♩♬♪♫♪-----
Thinking: Wow, that was bad...
OOC: ...
-----♫♩♬♪♫♪----

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:16 am
Make me WHOLE again, open your EYES
TAUNTED by the SHADOW of your lie
Cold and far AWAY like you're not even MINE
Undo EVERYTHING and TAKE me
HIGHER, never BELIEVING what they say
'Cause I'm COUNTING the DAYS
To MEET you on the OTHER side
I will ALWAYS be WAITING

Mood: Calm
Thoughts: Well, we won this year!
Company: Miles, Lyv, and Elsie

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F I F T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn entered the hall, smiling brightly at the sight of her house colors being displayed for all to see, closely followed by her younger sister. Elsie was chattering gaily away about something which, truth be told, Newlyn wasn't quite sure she even understood. Some book plot. But nodding her head every few moments and making small noises kept her sister happy, which kept her happy. She almost felt like she and the first year were closer now, that they really had something in common. Same house, same school, Elsie was taking the very same classes Newlyn had several years ago... It was better now. Then she felt guilty. Without Morven? Better without her littlest sister? Morven would be here not after this summer, but the next, and then what? She'd only have one year with both her sisters in Hogwarts, her last. Maybe.. maybe Morven had matured a little. Shed some of her unpleasantness and her sickly sweet smiles and all the "quirks" that made her... kind of a complete brat, really. She grimaced a little as she sat down, but the look on her face quickly disappeared at the joke she overheard which surprisingly got her to laugh. Out loud. And not a polite, girly giggle but an actual laugh. Which was strange. She never really laughed at jokes like that. Especially ones where they mentioned- Okay, focus on the fact that you found something funny, not what the joke was concerning. It'd been a cheesy joke...but she'd needed it at that moment. Not that it was intended for her... Newlyn was pretty sure Miles was telling it to cheer up Olyvia Catlin, the quiet one with the Slytherin older sister who, to be honest, was kind of creepy. She felt bad for thinking that and tried to give the girl a small smile.

The more SYMPATHY you GIVE, the LESS you NEED

Until the DAY that I see YOU on the other side
COME and take me HOME
I'm not giving IN, I WANT you back
Holding together the SHARDS of our PAST
Stole my HEART away, I can't LET you go
Break these CHAINS, and let me FLY to you
High ABOVE the world BELOW
OVER and over in my MIND

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:59 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Happy
Thoughts: It's been a good first year!
Company: Newlyn, Miles, Olyvia

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie trotted after her older sister into the Great Hall, a spring in her step as usual, expression as earnest as always. Newlyn moved with a quiet dignity. It wasn't that she expected people to just move aside for her, but more like she was subtly suggesting that perhaps they ought to, to be nice. She was like... a princess. The little blonde girl likened her sister to a fairy tale princess in her mind. Newlyn was always composed and poised and ready to weather any storm. She had perfect posture and perfect manners and... Elsie felt like the ugly duckling. The clever little sister, so adorable, so cute. Maybe, she thought rebelliously for a second, maybe I want to be taken seriously. Always. No matter what. But that's just silly, because nobody takes eleven year olds with bouncy blonde curls and big blue eyes who skip to class like life is a musical seriously. Oh dear. That sounded like a Morven thought, and she didn't want to think like her majesty, Queen of Spoiled Smirks. Maybe she was being harsh. But returning home to Father and Morven and that awful house wasn't exactly appealing. She kept up her cheerful chatter and smile as she sat down beside her sister, giggling a little at Newlyn's quiet laugh, before staring at her folded hands in her lap, trying desperately not to wring them. Newlyn was keeping it together. Newlyn wasn't thinking about going home for three forsaken months with a father composed of black ice and really horrid vinegar and a sister composed of poisoned honey and artificial flowers.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas stood up from the table. It seemed as though the Headmistress was out of the castle this final night of Hogwarts, and he, as Deputy Headmaster was to give the end of term speech, for the first and probably last time. Lukas was stepping down from his teaching post this year, turning his focus to the Hospital Wing, and with the stepping down from teaching he was also dropping his Deputy Headmaster title. It seemed Professor Steele would take up the title next year, causing the Slytherin Alumni to smile. "Well, once again we have reached the end of another year here at Hogwarts." he said to the crowded hall. "And I believe congratulations are in order. To our graduating students; we wish you the best and hope you can succeed in whatever it is you desire. To Hufflepuff House, we present the Quidditch and House cups this year." he began clapping as he smiled down at the table, waving a hand as the decoration turned to the yellow and black. "Now, without any more wasting time, let us enjoy these feast on our last night together for the year." He said and as these words spoke food appeared on all the tables. He took his seat.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter was happy for his house even though he felt he did not really do much to help it made him feel a bit good to be on a winning team. With Tevye as a brother he did not get many chances to win something. He looked over to smile at Cici who could not see him but he wanted to know if she was also happy for him... But she looked lost and confused where was her big brother Chance. She was alone and scared looking Hunter got up and moved over to her. He needed to know she was going to be ok.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games