Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:23 pm
Yo-ko

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ergo War

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi looked back at the ram as he stared at him and smiled showing all of his teeth. Daichi was an alpha wolf staring at one full in the eyes was a challenge and right now he wanted to rip into the ram's throat, but yet again, that would be rude. He just gave a low growl and hoped he would get the message. Anyone or animal associated with someone who wanted to betray their friends or fellow nin was trash, that was the way he had been raised, no exceptions. He did not like the ram nor the boy and frankly their scent was a pain in his nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:32 pm
Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Mr. San, oye. He wasnt that old, at least not yet. He was satisfied with the demonstration of the black steel, and already was having plans about what he could do with it for starts. But he had to point out his statement was not that of paranoia.

"You see though, their are multiple methods to eliminate an organization. You could do it head on, or simply line the dominos up and then get the first one to fall. I was simply trying to understand which approach you were going to take....."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|
| Chunnin | Konohagakure | Doton : : : Fuuton |

The steel itself reeled back, carefully rescinding back into his flesh, dispersing back into his system. Bast retrieved her wire, and made her observations, followed by her inquiries. "Fair point, Lady Kazekage. I won't need much more than a means of contacting a source to relay information I gather," Rakuin explained, "I'll be happy to discuss subsequent payments in the future." The young man was more than curious about the kinds of things that Sunagakure held within all the while. They were so very much a mystery to him.

Tetsu was more than happy to meat the singular wolf's challenge, turning more so, a quick stamp of his front hoof on the ground, whilst facing the beast. A beast without its tamer was merely a beast, and Rakuin stood at the ram's side. Nature may have made the two apparent in their place, but beside ninja... There was little difference.

"Tetsu, don't start something, and the beast would do better to back off," the young man elaborated simply, turning his head ever so slightly to look upon the beast. The mongrel in the doorway was proving to be an irritant, but it was now that he'd have to deal with it. While he needed their support.

It came now that San turned his attention back to Raki, with the inquisition. He wanted to know his plans, but then again... What good would it do to divulge it all? "I'd like to keep that quiet for now. Plausible deniability is the best kind of deniability," the young Sanmiitai answered the man on the couch. Work close. Gather information. Remove the heart, and trim the edges. It would be simple enough, but in the end... The Hokage came first.

Rakuin's Chakra Pool: 320
Rakuin's Stamina Pool: 355
Tetsu's Chakra Pool: 160
Tetsu's Stamina Pool: 185
Techniques used:

Ergo War

Yo-Ko

xAyame_Hatakex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:16 am
"Having some advanced notice for matters involving money would be nice. Just what sort of payment are you expecting, exactly?" the Kazekage inquired. "I'm certain we could set something up with someone in Rouran for your reports."

Bast chuckled internally at the suggestion that Rakuin go to Rouran. If he were lucky, going there and getting past the guards in the first place would be the only struggle he had, but given how past excursions there had gone, he'd probably just as soon meet an arch-villain as he was a nice old lady.

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:27 am
Ergo War
Died about rouran XD

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

San gave a nod. He had an idea that he wanted to play with. This was a pretty bad bet, but if the Kazekage wanted to take it, then prehaps he could help.

"Kazekage, i can handle payment, if you dont mind. If the matter is discussed, then it may be best for you to get back to Konoha before your plan is destroyed before it evens starts."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:56 pm
Yo-ko

Ergo War
That place is evil I wish it on no one.......maybe

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi looked at the Kage and sighed, 'don't be rude, don't be rude' he said over and over in his head. He took a deep breath then spoke to the boy, "I am not a beast I am a companion, a friend, and a protector to a shinobi and my village. I may have scars and look repulsive to some, but I am not a beast."  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 am
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It was simple enough, and even now, Bast seemed to find humor in the current dealing. Of course, she spoke of payment he'd expect in the future, and that made him curious of just what kinds of payments could be handled. It was then that the Kazekage even went so far as to set up a meeting point in... Rouran, was it? He hadn't been, but it would be something to investigate. Bast seemed to chuckle about it, even.

"If mister San wishes to handle the payment, we can negotiate that in a less crowded area, so that I may be on my way," Rakuin replied rather simply, as he bowed ever so slightly, to try and move things to an end: Clearly San and Bast would prefer to have it come to an end, and his lack of presence would be noted... eventually. Now, it was the wolf, who began to speak. It seemed nearly... indignant that he'd gone so far as to call it a beast. Yet, now came a defining factor.

Silence, ignoring the scarred beast behind him. Whether or not the feral thing in the hall though he was a companion. Obviously, it was a tamer's companion, but it --clearly he-- had been trying too hard for even now. No words could justify his decisions before to appear just as a feral beast up until Rakuin and Tetsu had made the efforts to actually acknowledge it rather simply. Rakuin's own statement had been an open ended threat, and more and more a wolf's hide sounded appealing.

Techniques used:

Ergo War

Yo-Ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:45 pm
"I suppose I'll let you two work out the details, then," she told San and Rakuin. She was relieved to know that the Konoha-nin would be leaving soon, though it would've been entertaining to detain him for even longer so that his absence would've been noticed back in the Leaf. However this situation would work out, she would at least be entertained. With San handling the transactions, she at least would have some degree of insulation in case things went south and he would get to make a Konoha-nin go squish.

Yo-ko
Mm, Rouran... Hopefully a mini-Arc doesn't start during a meeting. That would be terrible. You'd have to slaughter hundreds of people. Again.

XAyame_HatakeX
Which is exactly why we keep having mini-arcs there. If no one expects an easy time, they're less likely to be surprised when, say, an Evil Bandit Lord shows up and tries to kill them.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:31 am
Ergo War

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

User Image
User Image

San gave a nod. and stood quickly to his feet. Hopefully he had done his job for Sensei. He spoke in an authoritative voice to the Konoha ninja.

"Follow me. You mess with the wolf, and i will give him permission to have lamb chops. Do mind your surroundings, you are a visitor after all. "

[exit to shopping dome]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:17 pm
Yo-ko

Ergo War

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

A clone of Ayame walked in and patted Daichi on the head as she looked at the Kage, "Sorry to crowd your office even more lady Kage," she then looked at Daichi, "Sorry buddy, but you're gonna have to get San later. We're gonna help Kier train," Daichi wagged his tail and nudged San's hand before he left then followed Ayame.
[Exit to Academy]

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Rakuin Sanimiitai
|Koton Heir Apparent|

It was blissful that the Kazekage had gone and given her blessing for the deal itself to work out. It was San himself who brought up a very good point, in which the young man had thought of already. His uncouth statement had been made, and he stood of course, while San made his way out. "Until we meet again, Lady Kazekage," the young man spoke, while he turned, following San out. A glance at the grizzly wolf. He made a brief note of his apparent companion, before exiting after San.

Techniques used:

[Exit to the shopping dome]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:37 pm
Ergo War

((dont forget about the stuff san brought you!!!!))  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
Natsuki Senju

☬ Sunaogakure ☬ Medical Expert ☬
☬ Suiton ☬ Doton ☬
☬ Genin ☬ Mokuton ☬
☬ Ryo: 0000 ☬ AC:000000 ☬ Chakra :720 ☬
☬ Stamina : 100 ☬

A young and very beautiful woman slowly climbed the stairs of the Kazekage's building until she reached the kages office. She knew the building like the back of her hand having been raised by Lady Bast. Hearing a bit of commotion going on in the office Natsuki decided that it would be best if she didn't interrupt. Making her way to the mute she gave him a bow and said," Hello again. Im here to see about getting my headband now that I finished medical school. Can you give me one or should I wait on mom?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Two only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Two was stirring a pot of boiling linguini and turning down the temperature on his meatballs when the kitchen door opened, letting out a lot of the delicious--and yet ancient--Italian smells. Wafting over like a light breeze, Bast's adopted daughter popped in for her usual visitations. Still yet, the very concept of someone calling Bast a 'mom' was unsettling, even more so that this implied Two's status as some sort of uncle. Le Gasp! Tapping his wooden spoon on the side of the pot to dissuade a potential mess, the silent man gently rested it off to the side of the stove. Nodding in approval towards Natsuki's goals, a light pen hovered in the air to draw out a sentence, "I left you your usual lunch in the cupboard to your right, Natsuki-chan." Wiping off his hands with the available towel hanging from the oven door, Two motioned to wait one moment, as he side shuffled over a few countertops to a cherry and ebony wood box sitting tucked within the corner of the room. A few flicks of the wrist and a shiny new headband sailed gently through the air towards his grand niece. "Don't forget to tell Bast about your graduation, she should be pleased," another sentence created from the light pen hovered in the air, its usefulness in translating Two's feelings and thoughts more wanted than necessary.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:22 am
Ergo War

AandOE

Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
User Image

San entered the building, taking his sweet nature time as he moved and approached the stairs to take to Basts office. As he was about to make his way, he was stopped by the presence of Natsuki, the little senju girl whom Bast had been raising, and the presence of Avatar Two. He gave a smile to both, and gave the little girl a pat on the back.

"Hey there Natsuki, congrats on your graduation. Im sure James would be interested in seeing you perform great deeds and triumphs in your now starting career. Train hard and train smart."

San then looked to the Avatar, and gave a low bow. he had never really interacted with Two all that often, but knew the man to be a fantastic cook. Seeing Two reminded him of Six, which left a small feeling in the bottom of his heart. He missed his old teacher.

As san proceeded upstairs, the understanding that Natsuki was a Senju was an interesting notion. The only senju he had ever ran into was in his chunnin exams so many years ago, whom San had bairly defeated. They were a bloodline known for their skill and determination, and with the medical knowledge made Natsuki valuable to Sunagakure. Simply put, San would ahve to keep an "eye" on her.

Knocking on the door, San entered the office and proceeded to sit on the couch, waiting for Bast to acknowledge him. It seemed they too had much to discuss.

Stamina Lvl :: 1820

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games