Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:43 pm
fayth nailo

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Meanwhile in the Hokage's meeting~~

The HVU rep looked across the table at the Hokage."So here are our terms Hokage-sama, we will gladly release all the prisoners and forgive them of their crimes all we want is some extra land." The hokage sat there and stared the man across from him down."And what will you do with this land?"The rep smiled at him as he spoke."Just building development, maybe make some trade cities increase the economy for the HVU and Konoha." What a blatant lie, they merely sought to increase their control of the area. That idiot of a daimyo already sold them plenty of land. The rest belonged to Konoha."Well, if you put it that way I suppose we could come to some kind of agreement. I would like to meet those in charge of overseeing the land here in the fire country and we can work out a deal." The rep looked ecstatic thinking they had finally knocked Konoha down a peg and made them sell them thier land."I'm sure the Viceroys will be glad to here of your agreement, I will return with them and the agreement of how much land we want." The Hokage nodded as the representative got up and began to exit with the Hokage following behind. He exited the meeting room and the representative said his goodbyes. Noctis began walking back towards his office when he passed by two young girls sitting together near his office."Hello, do you two need anything?"They probably wouldn't notice that he had come up to them until he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:52 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image
Hikari looked up and gasped before she stood and bowed at the waist, "Hokage-Sama, I ah, yes Sir. I can not speak for my companion here, but I am here to request a headband, and team assignment." She said, voice soft and respectful, but full of determination. She knew he could well turn her away for being twenty-three, rather than the usual thirteen-sixteen. She was determined to get her headband though, for those who no longer could protect their country and fellow citizens. She hoped he'd see that.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:17 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis listening to the genin he nodded reaching into his sleeve and pulling out a headband. A hokage must always prepared to hand out a headband."A team assignment as well, hmmm."He thought about who he could match her with."At the moment, I have one person who can teach you but they are out on a mission but should be returning any moment, Her name is Ivilice Takamatsu when I see her i'll send her to you but you should get to your training and doing missions."

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:27 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

User Image

Hikari smiled at him thankfully, "Thank you Hokage, I'll get right to that Sir!" She promised as she gently took the headband from him and tied it around her upper left thigh. She looked back up at him, "I'll just go train now Hokage, if you see Sensei Takamatsu that's where I'll be." She told him with an almost shy smile, hoping he would see that she was just trying to make it easier for him and her potential Sensei to find her, not trying to make him into a messenger.  

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1275/1275 ▪ Stamina 840/840 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis nodded and waved at the young girl, he was then informed by an anbu that there was someone at the gates asking to enter the gates in a rather rude manner. Noctis left a clone in the office and went to go deal with this himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image
Cam inwardly cringed a bit when the woman came and sat next to her. It wasn't that she was afraid of people or that she wasn't an adept conversationalist but she wasn't a people person. She was better off alone, something that was going to haunt her when she was given her team assignment. She simply nodded her head in answer before returning back to a book she wasn't so much as reading but holding.

A sigh of relief and unease escaped her lips as the other woman bowed to the towering man who had just approached and that she had referred to as "Hokage-Sama". "So this is the Hokage" she thought as she brought herself to a standing position. Being regarded as someone's companion, besides her mother's, was awkward but she shrugged it off as she watited to seen by the Hokage.

Moments later the other woman walked out of the office signaling her turn to receive her headband. Straightening her spine and storing her book back in it's original place she made her way into the office space. It wasn't overly dramatic but it suited it's purpose and the personality of the man who resided behind the desk.

After she gave a low bow she straightened up and looked to the man with whom she would be speaking. "Hokage-sama, if you will, I would like a headband and a team assignment. My mother's passing has left me with little to do and I believe my father wouldn't want my time at the academy to have been in vain" she said with a more sure voice than she was even positive she possessed.

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Verideathul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:17 pm
Desirae_Nikas_7656

fayth nailo

Terra Senju

User Image

Village: Konohagakure

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

AC:

Ryo:

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

[1/3]Terra blurred into the front room of the hokage's office, her glare a warning sign to the guards to let her pass as they offered no more resistance. Walking up the steps again, she walked into the Hokage's office breathing hard and covered in sweat from having sprinted throughout the whole village. Looking around the entire room, she put her hands in the air as she spoke, "Everyone, pardon me...I have orders from high command Taka that everyone is to evacuate in an orderly manner to the academy, hospital, or monument. [2/3] This is not a drill, there is a potential hostile force at our gates. We are on full alert, and the gates are closing. All genin are to report to the academy and be prepared to defend the evacuees by any means possible, even if it requires last minute training. I will see you there. Stay safe, and see you all on the other side." With that, Terra walked out of the hokage's main office, going down the steps and repeating her orders to the guards.

She stayed behind for a little while, walking each hallway to ensure that everyone had been notified. Terra rolled her eyes as a few of the people she found wanted to stay in order to secure paperwork that they had been on all day for the hokage. With a final bark from Terra for all of them to evacuate, she went on her way after a final check.

(Exit)

”is to truly live your whole life.”

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:10 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu shook his head witha sigh. "Will you tell Noctis hat when h is reafy to spar, ill be training and to come find me.:" He said as he vanished.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:19 pm
fayth nailo

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis though a clone remembered the girl, he indeed went to her mothers funeral. He reached into a satchel and pulled out a headband for Cam."Here you go, Accepting this headband makes you a Konohagakure shinobi and means you accept the duty and responsibility or protecting this village and everyone in it." He handed the headband to her."As for team assignments, you should speak with Masahiro Hatake, he will be your sensei he's currently in the forest training area I believe. He has white/silverish hair he won't be hard to miss." He then took a seat."Train hard, and make us all proud."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image
With a bow she received her headband, "Yes, Hokage-Sama, I shall. Thank you." she said determinedly. She said what she meant and meant what she said. She had decided that through the course of her mother's sickness that she would become a great medical ninja so she could save those thought to be lost and also destroy those who inflicted such injuries on the innocent. After her bow she turned to leave the office and ponder what he had spoken about her sensei.

The hokage had said a white haired man, she hoped that he had not meant an elder in the village. Granted they were experienced but they would not take hits well and more than likely might still hold a grudge from the civil war. Thus making it difficult to train her Kekkei Genkai. Speaking of training, Hokage had said that this Masahiro would be in the forest training area. She wanted to train but not in the forest she wanted a more controlled environment to work in.

She would make her way out of the office and towards the Academy first, she remembered where that was at least. Time could not erase the location of what had been the happier memories of her childhood. Sure quiet feet led her away from the building and past the twin guards with whom she had a brief interlude before. Without so much as a nod in recognition of them, she passed the gates and entered what would be the rest of her life.

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:08 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:13900 |-| 6100

User Image

Shikatsu returned to the Hokage's office to see if he had returned yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:44 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Inuzuka

|-|Rank-Jounin-Anbu |-|Chakra Reserves- 460 |-|AC: 13,350|-| 8,300

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse entered the Hokage's office, leaving Steel in the cramped hallway like usual. Glancing around she didn't spot her husband on the premises. Seeing Shikatsu she addressed him, taking off her mask and latching it to the side of her kimono. "Are you aware of his whereabouts. Shikatsu?"

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

kiropterain1

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:13 pm
October Night Starlight

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Jounin/Anbu/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 335/335 Stamina 325/325 |-|AC:14500 |-| 6200

User Image

Shikatsu turned to Night as she approached him and smiled. "I do not, unfortunately. How have you been tho, Night?" He asked, looking down at her anbu mask.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kakeru would come soon into the Hokage's office, knocking before entering and then looking to the Hokage. "Sir, May I have my headband and permission to begin training please?" He asked quite politely.  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games