Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 pm
xxxxxxxzori xxx» xxx( hojo )
xxxxxxxxxxx»xxstatsxxx Chakra: 325 / 325xx Ryo: 1700 両 xx AC: 3000
xxxx- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor Zori, always getting caught up in things that didn't involve her in the slightest. The office became very crowded after she came in because of a group that had returned from a mission, which included Shiro and Sukai, which were her former teammates. She missed training with them. But as soon as a voice was raised, Zori's head tilted towards the ground, her eyes concentrating on her feet. There was no way she would be a part of this, no matter what it was about. As long as she wasn't in trouble, which there would be no reason for her to be, she would be no piece of this argument. Her ears would hear nothing but muffled shouts and sobs.

When the raikage finally spoke up, Zori was relieved. The woman would stop this; there was no way she wanted this in her office, right in front of her desk. She tried not to listen to much of that either, but Kinpaku's genjutsu was very, VERY hard to ignore. Finally though. she heard 'Zori' and realized she was being addressed. The girl nodded. "Yes ma'am." She had done a mission very similar to this one before, or maybe it was the same? She made no remark of it however, and wouldn't dare to in a million years. As soon as the kage dismissed everyone, she left without a word.

/ exit to gates

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:06 pm
[ exit Kyoishi and Shizuki ]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:79000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein smiled as he heard the Raikage's voice roaring. She was never one to suffer an incident like these in the first place that coupled with the fact that Kinpaku ,and the clone by extension, was the closest thing to being an alcoholic without actually being one. When she said he had a habit of forgetting his place he said," So it seems but then again one cannot forget that which he has not found milady." He bowed a bit as she spoke. He knew deep inside that she was right and he knew where this train of though would lead. If it continued he would end up exactly like Reiko. A traitor and a disgrace. That was something he would not allow to befall him. His cousin would have to be hunted down and slain no two ways about it. Kein returned his focus to the Raikage and watched as she b***h smacked the crap out of Sakaki. He smirked a bit and said," Once all this is finished I have a wealth of information to give you. I didn't spend my time on my a** while I was gone." He pulled a scarlet scroll from inside of his kimono and flipped it in his hand several times.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:00 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Thankfully, the room was vacating, and the Raikage's fuming had ended for the time being. Kein spoke in riddles, not something she'd find herself fond of for the time being. The reflection clone settled itself with a sigh, trying to ease its tension. "You're going to give me a stroke one of these days," the woman spoke, shaking her head. Admittedly, she wasn't a shadow clone, so that was something to her material being. "You're efforts are never overlooked, however Kein. It's only fair that you be acknowledged as a great ninja among the ranks of Kumogakure, from here on, you shall be. That's the faith that few can be dished out to a ninja so young."

It had yet to turn, as it worked on its composure once more, he gaze still settled upon the other Oni. Despite the tough front she had set so far, the woman smiled at her cousin, before turning, the scarlet scroll capturing her gaze. "I should hope you hadn't, Kein. I doubt the village has paid for you to travel on your hind quarters," the raikage mused, trying to settle the atmosphere just a bit.

[Go do your sanin thing, damn it! D:<]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked at Shiro pulling on his sleeve some. Biting her lip lightly. "Shiro, when you have time. . . .I need to talk to you in private." The medic's eyes weren't alarming but sweet and gentle like usual, but her soft and fragile voice had a cutting edge of urgency to it. Suki no-longer wanted to wait another second. Though, she wanted to speak in a more private setting.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

Zero_ryukai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro bowed to the Raikage, still a little furious with Kein's words, his own chakra seemed to flare at one point of his speech showing shiro was holding something back. His hands still bleeding how hard he clenched his fists what his nails cut into his palms, as the raikage spoke in a thuderous voice. "I will have a full report, as well as a list of all material's I need to reconstruct it." He said with another bow, his anger calming down when he saw Sukai, "I will be at the raman shop all day if you want to come with me." he said with a smile as he turned not caring to ask her to heal his palms. As he wrapped them in cloth, and exited.

(exit)
| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:18 pm
A fat man in a large red suit broke in through a super secret tunnel with a bag full of goodies, his hearty laughter putting anyone in the office areas immediately to sleep. Upon waking, they would find on the Raikage's desk:

Wind Cape (1 of each color)
< 300 Ryo >
Drastically increases the wearer’s jump range when worn. The effect decreases if the cape is dirty or damaged. Comes in white, green, blue, and black.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai heard the great news of Kein becoming a Sannin, the medic smiled greatly. Happy for her . . . sensei? Sannin, the highest rank of any ninja other than a Kage. . . . Thinking for a split second she knew she could never reach such a status but she would at lease try for Konin. . . at best. Smiling once more she stepped towards him. Hugging him not to tightly to crush him under her breast, completely. "Congratulations Kein-sam--" Suki's heart skipped a beat as she blushed lightly, shocked she had the nerves to even hug him in a place like this so open. . . someone walked into the room, a sleepiness came over her. She could feel Kein falling over as did she, not landing on the hard wooden floor but on a more muscular surface. . . her beast oddly falling into a region of the man she didn't expect to go.

((00c: NOTE! Pay no attention to the picture~ She did not change clothes. (: It's only to be festive for the day of Christmas~ Another note! Sorry Jojo I was dieing to use this pic for a few months now~ errr a month now~ So I'm just going to go ahead and post her reply to it all~))

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:05 pm
Medic walks into the room seeing people on the floor waking up which was strange he turns to the Raikage and bows."Lady Raikage, Demetri Hatake a chunin has just woken up from his coma."

((My way of getting back in, didn't want to just pop in out of nowhere being inactive so long.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stood outside of Kinpaku's office building. She had wrapped Fuyu's headband plate and Uchiha necklace in a handkerchief. Her thoughts ran wild of ways in how she could break the news to Lady Kin. To Kein. She took in a deep breath and pushed her bangs back with her fingers. This was the second time she had to break news; of one of the best Shinobis in Kumo, about a death. She was close to Fuyu after they started living together. They had came closer since they first met. Dai's hand that held the handkerchief tightened. She couldn't waste anymore time. She pushed the door to the building open and walked up the steps; hugging the bundle in her arms. Several of the visitors outside of the Raikage's office looked at Dai before stepping aside after seeing the Chuunin's expression. Dai knocked on the door where Lady Kin, Kein and Sukai. Dai pushed the door open, still hugging the bundle close. "Lady Kin. Kein. May we speak." Dai looked at Sukai and tried to force a smile. "Can you give us a moment, Sukai-chan?" Dai asked sweetly trying to hide the depression of her news. her hands tightened around the bundle of cloth as she gave a half smile to Sukai.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was quite the moment, it seemed. One promoted, and one ever silent. Sakaki would have to tell his tale, but it was certainly taking long enough. It was strange though, for in the moment of glory and wonder, there was laughter the woman had never quite heard. A moment of darkness, and before the raikage sat cloaks, folded one atop another in a variety of colors. Who was the strange man to have brought such an item? Nevertheless, she'd check it over and see if they were safe. Further time passed, and there sat Sukai, and the medical clerk.

"Sukai, would you check the Hatake boy further? He just awoke, it seems," the kage spoke, before they were again interrupted. By Daitomi. Looking to admit something, the way she asked to seek privacy with the higher ups.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

Kein smiled as the Raikage promoted him to Sannin. It was indeed a huge honor. He bowed deep at the waist something that rarely ever happened. AS he stood he said," It is indeed an honor to serve as your Sannin. Its a duty I will gladly take. Thank you milady. You have brought honor to the Uchiha today." Next up was the anbu that reported that one of their shinobi had awoken from a coma. That was good news he would have to make a mental note to go and sure him. Then out of nowhere he was overcome with the intense urge to go to sleep but as he shrugged it off Sukai , whom was apparently unable to do so, collapsed onto him. He stumbled back a bit catching her and laying her up against the wall. Then came Dai with urgent news and asking for everyone to clear out. With the exception of himself and the Raikage. He didnt know what to think of that.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:10 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai soon awoke as Kein tried putting her to the wall, standing up she dusted herself off hearing the Raikage's words. Nodding she was soon to be off to the hospital, when Dai came in. Pausing as she asked her to give them a moment the medic nodded. I suppose the Raikage will learn of my new abilities soon enough, I have no need to stay here much longer. . . I shall be off. Exiting into the hallway she stopped. Making a Shadow Clone to go talk to Shiro as she tended to the Hatake boy. Both swiftly left. The real Sukai having a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

[Sukai Exits to Hospital]
[Clone Exits to Ramen House]

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:19 am
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai closed the door behind Sukai as she left. Dai paused for a moment to collect her thoughts and looked to Kin and Kein. "I'm sorry for the interruption, Lady Kinpaku." Dai stepped closer and kept the bundle close to her chest. The Sensor stood a few feet from Kein and looked at the Raikage. "I have some...grave news, Lady." Her hand tightened against the cloth. Dai looked at the bundle for a moment and sighed. Her hazel eyes looked to Kein. "Kein, you might want to sit down..." She advised him. Hoping it would lessen the blow of what she was going to speak. Dai looked back to the Raikage and pressed forward. "I know, because of my rank, it's not my place to ask. But..." Dai hesitated for a moment. "When was the last time, Fuyu Uchiha, had checked in with you, ma'am?" She asked quietly but loud enough for both higher ups to hear.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,450 |
| Ryo: 2,300 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ooc: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games