Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:50 am
And so this was the end of their little spar. Suzume had done far better than Apollo thought she might do and pushed him to the edges of his skills. Honestly, if that little trick hadn't worked Apollo might've had to dip further into his reserve Taijutsu skills, which he didn't like doing. As she finally admitted defeat his smile continued to hold, taking his golden katana and placing it in it's sheath on his back. The twin waves of chakra dispersed as soon as he moved from his position. "Your an amazing swordsmen Suzume. Even after my years of fighting you've been the 2nd individual to ever put me that far on edge." That was in terms of swords play, but Apollo wouldn't mention that slight detail. "Alright, time for me to be completely honest.." His body moved forward towards the other two blades that were embedded in the dojo floor.

"I didn't intially come here looking for a spar. I actually came in order to find a suitable partner for my current work load. I've got quite a bit to do, but the pay off is nice and it's something to keep me busy." Apollo grabbed the two blades frm their spots while turning towards Suzume. "After that spar and seeing your skills, I'd like you to join me on the missions I have planned. It'll get you out the village, put some cash in your pocket, and maybe even find other swordsmen who you can pit your skills against." He let his words sink in before finally saying. "What do ya say?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 135 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

Honestly she had been hoping for a spar, she thought she had been close. The sparring match had been frustrating yet fun at the same time though, so there was no loss. When the katana blade was removed, Suzume moved back and sheathed her own blade as well. Even after such an intense battle her father's sword held up well. Sometimes she did worry about it breaking in battle, then there was a chance she would lose it. She always wanted to have it with her since it was a help to her confidence in some ways.

The compliment helped widen the smile on her face, knowing that she had really pushed Apollo in this battle. It was swords play and she had held her own so that was all the really mattered to her. "Thanks Apollo, I've worked hard and that really means a lot." She had not even decided on her third bukijutsu style to learn yet and already she was this far. Although she would not let Apollo know that detail just yet. Hearing him say he was going to be completely honest, Suzume's smile moved to a simple neutral line. She watched as the other collected his two other blades. What was he going to be completely honest about?

Hearing him say that he had come looking for a partner to help him out. Then her smile came back as she had an idea as to where this was heading. All of the perks sounded great but the one that sounded the best was hearing of other swordsmen to test her skills against. "I'd love to Apollo. There's no way I would pass up on an opportunity like this."

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm
"GREAT! I knew you had a sense of adventure in you somewhere!" Apollo placed the blades within their sheaths, motioning Suzume to come over to a bench which wasn't too far away. "So I'll give you the run down of the entire load, then I'll let you go off and prepare. So, the mission assignments come in rankings as you know, but the ones I've attained do not go below B-Rank, meaning you better be on your toes out there. In total I have 10 missions. 3 S, 4 A, 3 B. Nothing to scoff at. I personally enjoy doing the harder missions first to get them out the way, then we can dip into lower ones. So the first one we'll take on is..." Apollo flipped through the stack and came across the one he thought wouldn't be that difficult. "Ah, here we are. A simple assassination. A man by the name of Hayao Shima. Says here that he's been pressuring tension between the villages, especially between Cloud and Leaf. If this continues it's very possible that fighting may begin and that by itself could lead to a full scale war. So, we're going to kill this man and do it quietly.." After finishing his speech Apollo gave the document to Suzume so that she may look it over. "He's the Yakuza type. Heavy guards, big mansion, but there aren't any ninja assigned to watch after him. He lives on the outskirts of the mist village, in the water country. With those directions we should have no issues tracking him down.."

Apollo shifted, getting up from his seat and putting all the infromation away. "We'll leave in one hour. Pack your things...oh.." Apollo quickly did a few handsigns and pressed his hands on the floor, summoning up what looked to be an anbu outfit. "The clothing is made with chakra stitched in, meaning it'll mold to the shape of your body. It'll help you stay hidden and in all honesty, who doesn't like feeling cool in all black?" Apollo turned, walking away from Suzume with a smile. "1 hour Suzume. Don't be late." And then, he was gone in a flash of wind.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 135 ~ AC: 7650 ~ Ryo: 800

Happy for the chance to work with Apollo and travel, she followed him over to a nearby bench. Cloud followed after saying "Geez that was fast! Good match though. So what's all this about missions and traveling?" He took a seat on the ground next to Suzume, listening closely as Apollo explained what the missions were. Suzume listened to every word that Apollo said as well, feeling excited to hear that she would be taking on missions no lower than B-Rank. three S-ranks would be fantastic all on their own.

Hearing the first mission would be an assassination though made her a little nervous. She had not gone on a mission that required stealth yet. Assassination had always seemed like it sounded bad yet taking out a yakuza thug would not be hard. It was for the good of the village so Suzume would take this guy out and be as stealthy as she could. Taking the document, she looked over everything. Going to Mist, that place was said to have plenty of swordsmen. Maybe she would get a chance to spar against one if they had the time.

"Alright Apollo, I understand. Do you think Cloud could be helpful in some way or what?" She was not sure but she did not just want to leave him behind. She'd want to take him with and if he could not be used on the mission, he could at least stick around in some sort of safe zone. "I was thinking of making some sort of tanto for him or something." Handing the document back, she heard they would have to leave in one hour. That would be enough time to set something up for Cloud where he could carry stuff. Maybe she would slip off to Takumi to buy some silent soles to help her stay quiet on this mission.

Seeing Apollo summon something, she was surprised to see it was an anbu outfit. She had thought she'd only see them on other anbu or if she decided to become an anbu. "Wow..." Taking the outfit, she looked it over as Cloud commented on how cool it looked. "Got it, one hours Apollo." Then he was gone and she knew she had to move fast if she was going to be ready. No time for more training, that would have to wait so Suzume exited the dojo to get everything she would need for the mission.

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:25 pm

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[[Body Flicker Technique Rank D]]

[[Learn a new Jutsu!]]
Doki entered the Dojo, breathing in the sweaty air that mingled with as much saltiness and grime as she would remember. But this was all that concurred to her as quaint and settling. She looked around for her teacher, expectant to find him alone. When she did, Doki relented from bothering him and his current sparring partner. She thought it would be interesting to watch but she had other things to do. Scratching the back of her head, she stopped in her tracks. Confusion swam in her eyes as she realized that her agenda for today was empty of any plans. Well, she'll just have to make them. Pfft. I'm a do'er.
[1/3]
The salmon haired girl settled herself in a comfortable spot a bit secluded from everyone else. Today, she would be learning a new jutsu. The body flicker technique. She positioned herself in manner of running even though the truer part of her mind told her that it wouldn't matter. Either way, she'll have to make her body move, won't she? Doki made the handsigns and found her body shifting to an awkward angle. Rats..! I forgot to select my designation- Before she could finish that thought, she found herself slammed way onto the other side of the dojo wall. Her stiff body gradually peeled herself off and lay motionless on the floor.
[2/3]
"Maybe I should have prayed for luck first..." She grumbled as intelligence flooded back into her pained eyes. At least the bruise from before was slowly going away, but what about the red slope mark on her face now? She massaged her cheeks as she groaned. I'll never find a boyfriend at this rate.. After her break, Doki stood on her feet and tried again. Her eyes were closed but she could almost visualize where to go and the will to move her body towards it. She opened her eyes after her temporary vanishment and saw where she was now. According to the marker she left on the other side of the dojo, she has traveled barely a fraction of a mile. It was to be expected, the Dojo wasn't that large, given credit to it's custom size to house a lot of people. But she wanted to try again and this time travel farther.

[3/3]
To infinity... "...And beyond!!" Her small body disappeared, ripping her direction somewhere among the dojo, surprisingly at the top. She frowned since she had originally intended to land on one of the cellars. Maybe if she could concentrate harder, her accuracy would lessen it's stake. So, Doki grit her teeth and tried again. This technique though, was quite taxing, since she had repeated it's use multiple times, frequently in failure of her landing being slightly off. She might have disturbed a couple of people with her vanishing here and there. So she prayed it wasn't a big deal. Besides, there were many shinobi in this world who could vanish without techniques as this.

Her eyes were open as they had been for the last couple of hours. She was almost dizzy but she made it. The girl was now standing over the ceiling, watching the rest of the scenery upside down. "Thank goodness he taught me this.." She giggled, feeling a bit silly for remaining where she was. Most of it was possible thanks to the wall scaling technique and a bit of chakra assertion down to her soles. Her eyes then blinked, seeing flashes of her old mentor practicing the very same thing she was doing. She kinda missed it. Her eyes then loomed over to Kyo who was still engaged with that pretty Fuyu-lady. She tilted her head and crossed her arm. Honestly, it was hard to get used to Kyo as her new teacher. But he was still young, and for a person of that age, it was impressive that he was still willing. And to Doki, that was enough. She'll likely bother him like she did to Sypher when he's done.

Then, a sudden realization hit the roof on her head. Literately in a reversed manner as she banged her head from the shock and went falling down the ground. She quickly maneuvered her fall breaker technique and safely stood now. New pain nagged at the back of her head as she groaned, mumbling stuff about this and that while walking on out of the dojo. Yeah... I'll come back..

ll Taijutsu-Class ll
ll Chakra : 195 - 40 ll
ll AC: 150 ll Ryo: 100 ll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro got to the dojo and academy and began to training; He meditated a moment to decide where to start his training. His eyes opened and he jumped up getting his chakra ready, while he drew his Ukyo Mizu. “Alright let’s start with Ink projectiles, Sumi Bushin, Sumi Gasumi, and to top it off Ninpo: Choujuu giga.” He said Drawing on scrolls, and getting some ink canisters ready for all techniques, thinking ahead to start and make the work easier in the long run, and exercised his muscles, mind and chakra before doing anything. [1 post for all tech]

Shiro started with the scroll with about 15 arrow-like marks on it. He picked up the end of it and griped it tightly, his eyes looking straight at the nearest target, as he called the techniques name, and did the handsigns, “Ink projectiles.” He said using the scroll like a launcher only to have the arrows fly half way before hitting the ground with a splat. “That sucked…” He said bluntly. [2/3 Ink Projectiles with class reduction]

Shiro redrew the arrows on the scroll and took a deep breath in, “Alright one more time…” He said doing the necessary handsigns for the ink projectile jutsu. However this time he adds more chakra and focused hard on his target as he called, “Ink projectiles!” This time the arrows shot out from the scroll and hit the target creating an inky mess all over it. “One down and three to go.” He said with a smile. [3/3 Ink Projectiles with class reduction]

Shiro smiled at his first accomplishment as he rolled out a scroll two three pictures of himself. He looked at the first picture and smiled as he did the necessary handsigns for the Sumi Bushin no jutsu. However when he did the technique, it came out this ugly melting creature that scared the life out of Shiro. He immediately drew his Ukyo mizu and sliced through the poor clone’s neck. Then he immediately proceeded to go in the fetal position scared of what that clone was. [2/4 sumi bushin with class reduction]

After some mental therapy Shiro decide to try again, He stared at the next drawing and did the handsigns, “Sumi Bushin no jutsu!” he said bring his ink clone to life. This one looked like him from the front however with a simple push it would appear that this clone was bad. The clone was paper flat as it disappeared on the ground into ink. He sighed and turned his attention to the last drawing of himself. [3/4 sumi bushin with class reduction]

Shiro concentrated on the last picture carefully, taking and breath in and a breath out while he carefully did the handsigns. “Sumi Bushin no jutsu!” he said as the Drawing became his perfect clone of himself. He clone smiled and said, “Alright that’s two down… and I must say this is a good way to start.” He finished bursting into ink as Shiro picked up the empty scroll and smiled. [4/4 sumi bushin with class reduction]

“I’m on a roll.” Shiro said with a smile ready to try Sumi Gasumi, his hand signs were quick but his chakra wasn’t all there. “Sumi Gasumi no jutsu!” He called only to have the ink kick up to his legs and not any higher. “I guess I need a little break.” He said sitting down for a few hours before trying again with a smile. [2/4 sumi gasumi with class reduction]

After his break Shiro decided to try once more to do Sumi gasumi. He practiced the handsigns and increased the chakra he needed for it. “Alright sumi gasumi no jutsu!” he said doing the technique perfectly. However he didn’t moved during the technique and in its place got a mouthful of ink which he spat out, then walked to wash off and try again. [3/4 sumi gasumi with class reduction]

Shiro walked back to his training area clean of the ink he got on himself. He walked to his ink canisters and did the handsigns again. “Sumi gasumi no jutsu!” he yelled as the ink covered him and he disappeared to the nearest tree after getting away after the ink covered him. “Okay and I’m all clean this time.” He said with a smile learning his third technique. [4/4 sumi gasumi with class reduction]

Shiro smiled reaching the last object of his training, a technique he wanted to learn when his mother was alive. He looked at the drawing of his scroll but didn’t want to bring it to life just yet, instead he sat down practicing handsigns for Choujuu giga over and over against until in memorized them perfectly. [2/6 Choujuu giga with class reduction]

After Shiro learned the handsigns her began to meditate focusing his chakra to a point making sure it wasn’t too much or too little. He remembered what his family told him that if there is too much unfocused chakra the drawing will be unstable, and too little the drawing will turn to ink quickly. He meditated there until he thought he was ready. [3/6 Choujuu giga with class reduction]

Ooshiro quickly drew multiple drawings in case the first failed all of which were a wolf. He quicky went through the handsigns and called the name, “Ninpu Choujuu giga!” he shouted however the perfect amount of chakra he thought was two small and when the wolf came to life as soon as it paws hit the ground it turned to ink. [4/6 Choujuu giga with class reduction]

Shiro upset with his first creation tried again. His handsigns quick as he focused on making this drawing come to life. However this time his annoyance at his first creation caused his chakra to spike a bit so when the wolf came to life it stayed for a few seconds before it burst into ink in the middle of the ground. “I’ll get a mop…” He said walking away and coming back to clean the mess he made. [5/6 Choujuu giga with class reduction]

After clean up Shiro cracked his knuckles and focused, to him this was to do or to die. He said breathing in and out a few time before doing the handsigns. “Choujuu giga!” he said putting his palm on the scroll as the drawing jumped out the page and ran around Shiro causing him to smile. “Now for the final test…” He said jumping on his drawing and Running around the dojo proving this time he did the technique perfectly and he loved every moment of it. When he was done he returned the drawing to his scroll and cleaned up his entire mess. This a smile he walked to the nearest wall and fell asleep waiting for someone to come to him. [6/6 Choujuu giga with class reduction]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 pm

[Kodoki, Doki]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[[Training for Sobogai Deba Sentou - Countering Technique: Back Repels]]
[1/2]
Doki pulled out her combat knife, it's condition as good as any other day though a bit unpolished. The gennin placed herself near a few wing chun wooden rotation dummies. With these responding, she would access her ability to reinact this countering technique. So she pushed one wooden bracket, causing the rest of it to spin. Her movement triggered another, then branched to the rest, spinning like clogs in a clock. She did her best, weaving in and out of their reach and parring with her knife.

[2/2]
It wasn't long before Doki fell from the dummies limbo when one wooden arm shot her elbow. Conveniently, another one completed it's trap by encasing it's own arm against the triangular arc in which her arm was stuck in. Doki used this opportunity to parry her arm up, tossing her knife. She then slunk out of the dummies grip and spun around though warily slower in case she would meet an unexpected blow. The knife came dropping down dangerously close to the ground. However, it was caught by the handle while she was completing her spinning motion. A trial success. But I'll have to practice. And so she did, steadily moving herself and contracting fluid movements from the dancing dummies.
-----------
[[Trick Technique: Change of Hands]]
[1/2]
Doki was now practicing a new technique. She was currently engaged in shadowing her opponent, sending short horizontal slashes in her spacious area with nothing more to hurt than air. In between a sudden slice, she would toss the weapon into her other hand to then proceed the attack, but from a different angle. As she sent her newly held weapon down, she noticed how the grip was dangerously loose. She stopped in her pose and stood properly to examine her grip. Back when it was tossed, her right arm recoiled in momentary confusion. Probably because I was so used to using it with my left..

[2/2]
Doki swung her right arm to send an engaging slash diagonally down. She raised it up in an upward swing but from there, she purposely released it's grip, allowing her left to capture it. After that moment, her left arm cut down from above and ended at the low. She smiled, knowing that her effort was a success. Thinking back, it was harder alternate because it would risk shortening her elongated arcs. However, it would definately become likelier for the enemy to end up in confusion.
-----------------
[[Kneecap Surprise]]
[1/2]
Her shoulders tensed. Then stretched back to stay in a straighter position. Her hands were now alternating the knives now having less trouble catching them. Her rhythmic movements were well copied. She smiled at the happy thought. Now, she began to perform various slashes coming from various angles. First, horizontal. She swung a wide arc, then threw her knife to her right as she stepped back. Then, her right diagonally sliced across from within the first, switched again into her left and stabbed forward. This pattern would continue but in the next turn as the base before changing it.

[2/2]
Her movements pulled back from the past rushed notion and instead became steady. Doki was still weaving and inwardly throwing slashes and thrusts. Now, she prepared a short outward arc. Fluidly following, she suddenly twisted her arm into flipping the knife before swiftly throwing it down the joint of a dummy. She walked to it, carefully making out the angle of which it entered and shattered it's pretend-ligament. I'm getting bored of this dojo scenery... Maybe I should train someplace else.

[[exit to the makeshift malevolence]]

ll Taijutsu-Class ll
ll Chakra : 195 - 40 ll
ll AC: 300 ll Ryo: 100 ll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Ooshiro woke up and yawned, his hand instictively rubbing his head like something was supposed to be there. It took a whole 3 minutes for him to remember he forgot to do something. "Oh crap..." He said shooting up and darting to the raikages office once more. This time he was traveling at max speed to get his headband. "Sis is never going to let me live this down." he said running faster.

[exit]

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm
[Academy Reduction -2]

"Why have I not learned the Kage Bunshin yet? I swear I learned that years ago... Goddamn, am I seriously this rusty with my ninjutsu, do I have such a poor library of techniques that I am forced to learn everything at this stage in my shinobi career? I thought I was better than this." Takeo shoved the scroll into his side pocket and went on with his training, rather disturbed that he was forced to do this all over again.[1/5]

I'm starting to hate the monotony of my life right now, Takeo mused as he began with his little chakra exercises, as he had done with the jutsu he had practiced before. I gotta throw some substance into this little guy, and I don't exactly know how to do that. s**t. Shoulda just tried my hand at the medical stuff. Or maybe just eschewed ninjutsu completely and kept working on my bukijutsu. I have to finish that at some point.[2/5]

Takeo closed his eyes, his breathing coming in slow, long breaths as he concentrated on converting his stamina reserves into a healthy amount of chakra, the amount he would need for the advanced cloning technique. I need to make this thing whole, a being of flesh. It's like I'm giving birth. I'm going to be a mommy. Takeo held his new-found maternal feelings in check until he had finished the technique. Then he could be a happy new mother of... Clones.[3/5]

All right, I think I got the basics down now. Could do with a little more time, but 'm on a tight schedule and I got some other s**t to do, so I'm gonna have to get this on the first try. Takeo opened his eyes and pulled out the ninjutsu scroll he kept on him, eyes wandering until he found the Kage Bunshin description. He wanted to make sure he had his s**t on lock, so he didn't have to waste any more time messing around. He had things to slice into smaller things, and food to eat, missions to finish, small children to threaten. The usual.[4/5]

"Well, s**t, here goes nothing." Takeo sighed, his confidence rather low at this point despite his badass status and Village-sized ego, he wasn't in his natural element. He was a weapons master, not a sneaky wizard. Takeo formed the correct handseals, he didn't have time to spell out which ones they were ate the moment, and was about to rage against the heavens when two wisps of dust appeared out of thin air and deposited two perfect, beautiful clones in front of him. "Goddamn am I beautiful. I need to shave, though. Still, I am ******** handsome." With that, and a few high-fives and chest-bumps, Takeo went back to deciding what he wanted to do next. Maybe I should go get something to eat...[5/5 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:39 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo stopped his movements to Fuyu, she didn't seem to interested in sparring him right now and he had other things to do. He had to find Castiel and beat the crap out of him, he had to get to Jounin son enough. To the missions!
[/exit]

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Ooshiro came back to the academy and decided the quickest effective way to find someone was simple. However it was also a very idiotic thing if this was a real mission to do but he decide to do it anyway, as he took in an inhaling breath. "Is there somone named Satoshi Takeo here?!!!" Ooshiro roared at the top of his lungs and began to look around if anyone would answer him either directly or point the way. His next step being to use either sumi bushin or choujuu giga to find the man quick.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:13 pm
Takeo could have sworn someone was calling his name, he was almost sure, but he had more important things to do than answer some summons. He had some jutsu to finish, despite his earlier protests, and a few missions to complete before he was going to answer any summons. I'm too goddamn important. Time to get my snake jutsu on. And by snake jutsu, I mean me learning some jutsu that turns my s**t into snakes that kill people. Which is awesome.[1/3]

Takeo pulled out his scroll and started scanning over the various jutsu within, spotting the two he would be learning next. Some magical snake s**t mumbo jumbo, I don't know. I just need loose sleeves and an affinity for snakes. I don't mind snakes, so s**t, let's do this. Takeo began by pulling his sleeves out, not as much as he would have liked, but enough for what he imagined to be a few snakes to shoot out. He pulled over a dummy, not wanting to hurt his beautiful clones. I could always make more, but I'd rather not.[2/3]

Takeo threw out his arms, pumping chakra through his body and manipulating it like a natural-born badass would. He let loose a veritable army of snakes, each a snake was pitch-black in color color, and each rather hungry for some wooden dummy. Takeo wrapped the damn thing with so many snakes he wasn't sure there was any dummy left under the writing black mass, but he was sure that he could crush the hell out of the thing or have his lovely snakes sink their fangs into it to hold it in place. All he needed was a real person to snag, and he'd get to see the real fruits of his so-called labor. That, and I wouldn't mind a real good fight right now.[3/3 Jagei Jubaku]

Next snake technique, then I can get on with my life and go torment some stupid Konoha shinobi. Can't wait to bag me a good kill. Takeo was a morbid man with horrible thoughts, that was for sure, but he cared little for what others thought. If he was going to live as a stealthy killer, he was going to have a little fun with it, and even if he couldn't have fun with it, he was going to be famous. Famous and badass, like any real historical shinobi, especially those of the old days. Can't wait to get my name in the history books, then I'll be happy. Not as happy as I would be, but happy enough.[1/3]

Okay, unlike the last one, this is just one big snake. Useful, or so I like to think. I'm gonna have fun with this one. Takeo got himself ready once again, manipulating and forming the chakra he would need for the technique, no more and no less, otherwise he'd mess up and his s**t wouldn't be the greatest. And if it's not the greatest, I won't be winning my fights, meaning I'll be dead. I'm not going to die, so I'm going to be the greatest. Simple, yet elegent.[2/3]

"Well, here goes my snake." Takeo inhaled and did as he had with the previous snake technique, but on a scale that wasn't as grand as the Jagei Jubaku. Takeo primed his chakra, manipulated it into form, and fired off a big, white snake, thick as a mans torso, to wrap around the poor, shattered remains of the training dummy. The black snake sunk its fangs deep into the wooden frame of the dummy, tightening its chakra-body until Takeo could feel the wood splinter and crack. He dismissed the thing back to the nether, its job done and his jutsu learned. Now, what else am I going to do? He considered asking his shadow clones, but they looked busy doing their own thing. Which was nothing but watching him work and judging him with their eyes. The bastards.[3/3 Senei Jashu]

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Ooshiro sat down and began to think, "The raikage said he as arrogant... so maybe another tatic is in order." Oshiro said dawning a smiled and took in a deep breath again, "Takeo if you are there!! People are planning to make a statue of you because of your bad assness, however you need to come out now so the sculptors can see you!!" he shouted once hoping this ploy whould get him interested enough to for Takeo to come out and talk even for a second. His hands on his ukyo mizu and a scroll just in case he had to use some of his ink talents to find him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

"Hm. I hear someone calling my name now." The thought of a statue, and the need of that statue in such a dreary village, really appealed to the ego-centric shinobi, but he wasn't going to go himself when he had some equally-handsome clones to do that kind of necessary, if boring, work. Besides, I can stay here and work with my other clone while the one goes and models for me. He's me, so he knows what I like. And if he doesn't, then he's not a clone and an evil spy. But I trust him, he just has a trustworthy face.

Takeo snapped his fingers and waved a clone away, the clone grumbling that its time was now being filled with some bullshit monotony that he could have easily done, but Takeo would hear none of it. He was busy doing his own damn thing, which was currently relaxing in the shade of a nice, big tree while he waited for his statue to finish getting itself sculpted. In fact, he was looking forward to it.

His clone, on the other hand, was forced to walk up to the funny-looking youth that had summoned him. His scarf is stupid. It thought, still vexed that it was being forced to do something, and projecting that anger upon the small genin. "All right, I'm here. Quit standing there and take me to the goddamn sculptors so I can get back to my own s**t." The Takeo-clone crossed its arms over its chest, a disgusted frown forming as the genin took far too long to answer, which the clone had expected to be immediately. It wanted to go.

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro already knew this was going suck, but on the other hand fun and well interesting. "Sorry no sculpture but the raikage put you the head of a genin squad. One is on an errand with a bunch of suiton users, I'm here, and the last as at the raikages office." Shiro said quickly now knowing takeo's face. "And if you want to complain the raikage is still in office, though I doubt she wants to hear of it." Shiro finshed drawing on his scroll quickly just in case something were to go wrong.

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games