Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 pm
Ariae, on the other hand, was deciding on what skimpy form-fitting dress she would wear before the deed would be done. Once it was decided, she went on to which perfume had the most alluring scent. Halfway through her preparations, she began to grow nervous. What if she wasn't pretty enough? What if she didn't preform just right? Many thoughts of insecurity and self doubt wandered her brain.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 pm
((I love how she's nervous about performing after she was essentially a prostitute. XD ))

Jaquel sat on the edge of the bed in the flickering candlelight waiting for Ariae to come. He folded his hands and rested his chin on them while letting his golden hair fall into his face, hoping everything was just right and that he didn't go overboard or something. His wings shuddered nervously, starting to get a little anxious.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm
{What can I say? She's a spaz. XD ....And she gets it from me.}

Once she was finished, Ariae took a deep breath and headed towards their bedroom. She did her best to clear her mind of all negative thoughts, and tried to focus more on what she was going to enjoy versus how she might screw up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 pm
((Ah, yes, I can see the resemblance. XD ))

Jaquel's rather nervous fidgeting had sent pure white feathers scattered among the rose petals. His head jerked up when Ariae finally came in and he gave her warm though nervous smile, suddenly a little embarrassed about all his preparations.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 pm
Ariae's smile certainly matched Jaquel's in regards to nervousness. Slowly she approached the bed and sat beside him, trying her best to give him a reassuring look.

{The only difference is that I wouldn't go as far as she would for a man(or woman). XD}

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 pm
He wasn't sure what to do at first, just like their very first time, but Jaquel slipped an arm around Ariae's shoulders almost naturally as he leaned in to kiss her, ever so softly at first while he wrapped one wing around her.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm
{XD Lol, they've become so timid towards each other! It's so sweet, like a big eyed puppy made out of sugar and money~}

As their lips touched, Ariae couldn't help but tremble with nervousness. She was able to end it quickly, but not quick enough to hide her own nervousness in what almost felt like their first time sleeping together. Slowly, she let her eyelids sink until they were only slightly ajar.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm
((Tastes Like Diabetes? XD ))

Eventually clothes were tossed aside and the pair made their way under the covers of the bed in sex much more passionate than what Jaquel had been doing with his previous harem.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:12 pm
{Pretty much. XD}

Ariae also put up her A game, pulling out the best tricks she knew. She quickly forgot her insecurities with their many moments of love and lust. By the time they were finished, she had almost completely forgotten the whole reason why this was going on to begin with.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:15 pm
((It's times like this I wonder when so many of my beloved characters turned into sex-crazed loons. I think you're a bad influence on me. XD And I'll have to think up a post (read: block) later due to my need to take a shower before bed. *random huggle before running off, tossing clothes aside as she goes. just like that 'Head Trip' comic where she's streaking around her new apartment yelling 'JUBILATION! 8D'*))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:27 pm
{The same thing happens to me, except mine either end up perverts or dead. crying
XDD Lolstreaking
Sorry for corrupting you, Zelly. XD See you when you get back.}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:19 pm
((Going to bed soon, but I can probably get a few more posts in before then.))

"I don't really know what you've been up to over the years, but something good must have come out of it, because I don't remember it being quite like this when we had Rose...." Jaquel said, panting slightly from their passionate antics.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 pm
{Sorry for not being online then. I got a new game and I'm hooked.}

"What can I say? Before, I was just a scared little damsel with a troubled past. Now, not so much." Ariae said after catching her breath, pleased that she wasn't nearly as bad as she feared she might be.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:27 pm
((Ooo, what game? Also, you know how a Rickroll is clicking a link and getting a Rick Astley video? Well we got Christmasrolled today. We were listening to a Christmas song that we didn't even know was a Christmas song until the very end when it mentioned elves. XD ))

Jaquel smiled. "I have to say, I think I like the new you. Especially since it's done wonders for your confidence and I don't have you worrying about every little thing, even if it was rather adorable."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:39 pm
{I got Harvest Moon:Animal Parade for the wii. biggrin
Christmasrolled? Lolnice~}

Ariae couldn't help but grin like a fool upon hearing this. "I'm glad to hear it, darling." she said, keeping a warm and loving tone as she spoke. Clearly certain insecurities were breaking down, which was doing even more wonders for her self esteem and general demeanor. Sure, she had certainly hardened in their time apart, but there was definately good sprinkled in with the bad.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games