Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:41 pm
dreadno
that would be nice. and very much appreaciated. it all started when i decided to be as versatile as possible and made barrier techniques based off that. lol.
yeah....honestly i not a big fan of those barriers....they almost a little too specific yet....too vague. I dont know...they interesting....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:29 pm
interesting is really the only way to put it. i was trying to make it so i could use them a little bit in any situation... but that isn't working.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm
dreadno
interesting is really the only way to put it. i was trying to make it so i could use them a little bit in any situation... but that isn't working.
my customs are really cool smile i like most of them a real real bunch XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm
man... a barrier technique where it enforces certain rules before someone can go through. it'd be kinda neat. but... i'm not sure really... maby something usable as combat or sensory would be neat... combat more likely since i can simply do sensory with my douka by assimilating then dispersing some of me while at the same time growing so that i dont lose any real part of me creating a sphere of particles of me... lol. but i've never really been very good at customs.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 pm
i had come up with a plague series one time... basically it was a poisonous jutsu that could be transmitted through chakra and touch and within a certain radious of the infected as airborn. thing was... it's a little complicated to pull off. also... i made a chess one kinda... but that was only half made before i realized how op that could be. and i've wanted to make a jutsu similar to what fried uses in fairy tail. but that would be turned down most likely since it's based off that... also i had the idea of multiple weapons. but i'm not a weapons user so it'd be odd for me who doesn't really have much training or an effective way to alternate on the fly with the weapons.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:59 pm
Anybody know where Azeiel went to? I'll post for the peeps that look like they need it, in a sec.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm
no idea. and thanksie AOE and i will be requesting the village's help later in deciding on what kinds of customs suit me best... but that'll be later.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm
O_O Ergo... you really know how to escalate something. I'm positive the Anubis Forces will NOT be happy you just caused an environmental disaster...

Then again, what do I know razz  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 pm
yeah....i waiting for azeal....wonderful  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:12 pm
ok so the BBEG (big bad evil guy) is standing up on top of a castle acting all bad and sending clones. the man is not paying jack squat attention, and im standing on the outskirts of town with the Naruto version of a .50 caliber sniper rifle with 3 shots.

Aside from being anticlimactic, Is there any reason I shouldn't blow the MFer's head off?  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 pm
barriers and potential traps... but... even so... i'd give it a shot. the less you are in combat the better.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:52 pm
Alright guys, I'm going to pick up the big bad boss's movements for a while, since Azeiel seems to have run into some irl discrepencies. Hopefully I'll be able to clear up the fight, or switch it out for another crew member to get this party back on track!  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 am
hey dude.....sorry everyone.....i was in the tornado cells so i was unable to post.....i will be catching up right now  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm
yay! you're back. this is good to hear. plus... you can help me think up some ideas... for custom jutsu... in case you forgot you had mentioned helping me with that.  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:43 pm
yeah, just send me ideas you have and a list of 3-4 things you want your character be based off of or do.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games