Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 pm
Dantes_river

he smiled softly and pulled him close. You're far more gentle" he hummed, his eyes glowing.

Feeling his hands starting to wander, she carefully took hold of them, refusing to let go.

"I love you too" she hummed, pulling back with a smile. ask him.... Ask him now!!!! "h-hey daddy...? I-I need to talk to you....about something I did while in the spirit realm..." she murmured, pulling her knees up under her chin.

[coor=darkred]"atleast he's not dead" he smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:34 pm
Pure T0rture

"Gentle?" Shayde echoed while briefly furrowing his brow. He doubted what he did to Hades really counted as gentle nor him turning people into slinkies by pushing them down flights of stairs. What he didn't really count on was allowing Skylar pulling him close to keep him from saying as much aloud.

After several minutes, Hades noticed that the faerie was holding his hands still and removed his teeth from the female's neck. He briefly licked the wound before slightly pulling away from her and moving his hands to where she'd know he'd snapped back into the conscious realm. "Sorry... They take on a mind of their own sometimes..." he breathed out slowly before wiping his mouth off onto the shoulder of his shirt.

"Er... Continue," Trevor responded a little reluctantly as he tried gauging how bad of a talk this would be. It couldn't be anything embarrassing like the birds and the bees talk much less puberty, but it didn't mean it wasn't going to be bad.

"Hai... At least he's still alive," Rune murmured softly while giving a light half-smile to Adra. He wasn't exactly crying, but his gaze seemed a little sad yet conflicted. "You gonna ask me to take your side should you attempt to destroy mankind?" It was an obvious tease for the demon since he'd attempted to lighten the mood for him so he was returning that to him.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:04 am
Dantes_river

"well, when you want to be you are" he smiled, nuzzling his neck.

"I-it's okay" she smiled softly, giving his hands a soft squeeze. "You feel better though?"

Truth gave a sigh, watching her dad carefully, trying to think of how best to say this.... "In order for me to defeat Mara, I had to absorb her spirit into my own....." She murmured, holding her knees tighter.

"Yeah, sure. If you'll admit that I'm the better fighter" he drawled with a roll of his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:43 am
Pure T0rture

"Heh... Sounds like me, only doing things when I feel like it," Shayde snickered only to gently bite the side of Sky's neck. After releasing and gently sealing the hickey with a kiss, he set his cheek against the older male's shoulder.

Giving her a slight nod, he tapped his earring just for a small first aid box to appear by his leg. "I'm good. Let me patch that up for you and don't even think about moving around on your own for a little while. I don't wanna find you passed out on a floor from blacking out because I'm a leech," he responded with a gentle smile. Hades then pulled his hands out of Lianna's so he could start patching up the bitemark, his teeth having obviously sunk in deeper than he thought. "She's alive... My lover from the past that is... I don't want to forget you though so I told her to leave along with Basilisk and Wataru or I'd let Adra barbecue 'em... For some weird reason, one of us or both of us ends up dead whenever we're near each other. Romeo and Juliet ended with both of us dying 'cause I was bein' stupid. The Moulin Rouge ended up with her dying of some illness that seemed to vanish when she came back to life just 'cause she'd been around me. The Titanic ended up with me dying of hypothermia and ending up waking up miles and realms away to a faerie princess and her bodyguard... Good lord, I'm my own history book... Anyways, I didn't want to keep her presence from you 'cause I like you an' all... I really, really like you..."

"And you fear it may have negative side effects? The negative and tainted spirit that was Mara being absorbed into yours that is?" Trevor questioned while lightly scratching the side of his neck, his deep golden-red eyes flickering over his daughter's face. She reminded him so much of him in watching expressions and body language. Briefly giving a snicker at the random thought, he set his hand over Truth's eyes and gave a soft chuckle. "It's like I'm looking in a mirror that makes me look like a woman. Stop gauging how I'll respond to news while I'm trying to figure out how bad of news it's gonna be. I wasn't that great of a dad, always bein' gone or comin' home in bandages, so don't take after me."

"It depends on the terrain and whether or not certain people cheat or not. Magic was more of your thing than mine though. I'll admit that much," Rune snickered lightly before opening the backdoor and heading inside the house. He didn't bother to say his hello to Maso and Krystina watching their movie in the living room, but rather continued on into one of the empty rooms and lay Lulu down on one of the beds. The poor pup never seemed to catch a break, always healing someone, trying to figure things out by using his other senses, fighting something or someone and going into heat. "I suppose having them sedate him was actually kind of a good thing... He's always going on and on like the energizer bunny whether it be mental or physical so he needs all the rest he can get. Then again, no one likes being considered weak much less judged based on something they couldn't help..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:27 pm
Dantes_river

smiling, Skylar gently leaned back against the wall, keeping Shayde in his lap. "You okay? You seem.... Tired..."

"You're not a leach. You're too nice to be a leach! Ryxin was a leach. " she smiled, only to pause when he mentioned his past lover. "Oh.... Um... Th-thanks.... " she murmured, a tiny pink blush filling her cheeks as she kisses his cheek. "I really like you too"

"You can't keep me from worrying, in your kid and it's my job" she smiled, only to nod. "But, yeah.... That's exactly what I wanted to know."

"You could always hogtie him and force him to sleep.... But then he may not trust you after that..... Or he may give you s**t for supposedly having a bondage fetish" he chuckled, watching the sleeping Lycan from the doorway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 am
Pure T0rture

Shayde gave a slight nod after sitting up straight for a moment, his wrist gently resting on Sky's shoulder. "Hai. I'm alright. I just got lost in thought for a minute... Or maybe it was how alive and cheerful your eyes are that got me distracted," he purred softly before brushing his lips against the other's lips. This was soon followed by sticking his tongue out at him briefly.

"I'm a leech. Leeches need blood to survive and vampires, crusniks and blood demons need blood to survive. The four species are like kin to each other because of that," Hades retorted while giving a brief nod as his way of saying 'you're welcome'. The kiss on the cheek, however, made his face turn a soft red and his hands stop moving momentarily. "Anything for you..." It had been subconscious, but honest with her. Unlike with Masao, he had been more honest with Lianna than anyone else in a long time.

"It doesn't mean you can't take after Sheik or Watari. They're far more admirable than I was after all. Sheik can see potential in people and whether they're trustworthy or not whereas Watari is... Well he was supposed to be the original heir of time instead of Sheik," Trevor responded with a brief pout. He then gave a slight shake of his head while gently patting her on top of the head. "You'll be alright. You most likely will get her magic though and a slightly longer stamina for using magic."

"Or he might start freaking out 'cause he might start thinkin' Wataru and Basilisk intend to do some bad things to him considering they just snuck up on him and sedated him without him even catching onto their presence... Heheheh... I kinda feel like scarin' him now," Rune started off in a serious manner only to have a mischievous smile slip onto his face. "It wouldn't take much effort to scare him as he is and I wouldn't doubt the duo would try something like that to excite themselves... I just made myself sick... So now what d'ya wanna do?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:28 pm
Pure T0rture
Dantes_river

smirking softly, Skylar leaned forwards and gently licked Shayde's tongue before pulling back witha devious grin and matching pink cheeks.

Blushing, she smiled and held his hand a bit tighter. "Don't call yourself a leach when you can't control what you are" she murmured, pulling her knees up under her chin.

"U-uhm..... W-what if.... I... Told you.... That I knew some new magic now...?" Truth mumbled, biting her lip.

"Well, nothing really.... I think I might take a nap." He sighed, pulling a hand through his hair.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:10 am
Pure T0rture

"You're such a turtle," Shayde seemingly pouted for a minute. He then slightly readjusted himself so his legs were wrapped around Sky's waist and his lips against the other male's lips.

"But I am one and you know it, but you just don't want to admit to it," he chuckled lightly while gently gripping her hand in his. "I'll stop calling myself a leech around you though because you asked me to. I'm glad to have been able to meet you." Hades then briefly raised her hand to his lips, placing a kiss against her skin.

"Then congratulations and don't use it on any friends or family. I'd hate to have something bad happen to someone you care about because you wanted to see what said magic did," Trevor smiled lightly while not seeming all too worried about it. He then lightly patted his daughter on top of the head as if she were a puppy.

"Well go on ahead and use my bed to take a nap. I'm gonna go tell Truth where she can find her puppy," Rune smiled lightly as he deliberately messed up Adra's hair with one hand. He then headed out of the room with his hands in his pockets.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:03 pm
Dantes_river

a turtle....? he blinked, only to grin and kiss him again. okay then....

"but now i know that you're just not saying it!!!" she frowned, pushing his shoulder. "it doesn't work like that!" she sighed, shaking her head. "you are so.... stubborn..." she breathed, resting her forehead on his shoulder.

"okay, thanks daddy." the red head grinned, hugging her father close.

"mkay...." he yawned, fixing his hair into place as he flopped onto Rune's bed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:27 am
Pure T0rture

He hadn't expected Skylar to catch that the word turtle could be interpreted as another and that brief pause said he had indeed missed the pun making him chuckle lightly into the kiss. It had taken the rest of his group a few years to catch onto it and they were supposed to be overly attentive. Ephraim had snickered at it when they were younger, but he just figured he used the word in such a manner when he didn't want to be caught calling people names. Sliding his fingers up the back of Sky's neck and into his hair, he deepened the kiss for a moment or two before pulling back slightly. Pulling his shirt off and setting it off to the side, he then gently pulled Sky's hands up so he could remove his shirt. How he'd gotten so comfortable with the other male still confused him and yet part of him just shrugged it off.

"I don't deny being stubborn. Either way, having to fulfill that hunger of blood makes me feel like a leech or a tick. Would you rather me call myself a tick or a leech? Everyone has their own depiction of themselves after all. Some people think they're funny. Some think they're oh too perfect for the world to handle and everyone loves them. Then you get those who think they're weak or those who think they have to overcome their own disabilities or even those who believe themselves just flat out vicious and can't see the gentle side they've unknowingly shown others even if only in brief flickers," Hades retorted in a sigh as he gently held the female close, his fingers gently brushing through her hair.

"You're welcome, baby girl. Your aunt used to yell at me when we were younger 'cause I used to pull stunts like you did. It was always, 'Trevor, I'm gonna tell mom you're trying to take on the spirit world again'. Then your uncle would be all 'at least he's not trying to get his boyfriend to be his slave'. Then they'd bicker and bicker until I'd deliberately let something hit me in the spirit realm just to get a cut and then they'd start bickering about how it was the other's fault I got hurt 'cause they were being a distraction... They were serious nuisances when we were kids and training together and yet your grandma would always go 'honey, the kids are fighting again' followed by your grandpa going 'Trevvy, deal with your brother'," Trevor responded as he returned the hug. Shaking off the brief memory, he gently kissed Truth on top of the head. "Anywho, I am rather glad your grandparents refuse to leave where they're living or you'd be hearing them go on about how they must've made so many mistakes in raising me 'cause I married your ma when I did. I don't regret it though 'cause my two best creations is you and your sister. I wouldn't trade either of you for the world. I refuse to let you meet your grandparents so don't ask. Sheik's glad you've never met them either 'cause they'd complain about spoiling him too much since he's the baby. They'd have a heart attack if they saw Maso."

"Night~," Rune hummed cheerfully before leaving the room. Padding off down the hallway, he thought briefly over the recent events only to sigh when a brief image of his ex-lover's face looking shocked flashed through his mind. Why here? Why now? She'd had so much time to re-enter his life and she chose not to do so until he'd almost put all of the pieces of his heart back together. It wasn't fair to be played in such a manner as this. Poking his head through the doorway, he cleared his throat a bit to catch Trevor's and Truth's attention. "Lulu is lying down in his bed right now so all you have to do is wake him. Trevor, you mind helping me track down the master of potions? Lulu and Maso are vulnerable to the more potent of sedatives and Basilisk and Wataru tried slipping in again with it."

"No doubt about it... Uh... I'll go take a look around for him. We still need someone keeping up a perimeter... Ooh~ Note from Effy... Laser tag is fun. Other players are hating us. Yes, I'm writing this in the middle of a game... Might kill a dude if he says we're cheating again. We should do this as girls against guys sometime. Hope y'all are having fun without us. Master of potions is at the beach right now. And there's a smiley face. I love his telegrams as he scribbles down short sentences," Trevor smiled as he pecked Truth on top of the head then released her from his hug.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Dantes_river

"i guess so, but... oh..." the faerie pouted, poking him in the side. "you're a butt. its impossible to argue against that sort of reasoning!"

"thanks, Hades." truth smiled only to glance at her dad and pout. he never told her anything about her family, it kind of bothered her. maybe.... she could go bug Sheik about it...? glancing to the note her dad had read aloud, she smirked. "so that's why the house is so quite. Rissa's out on a date with Effy."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 pm
Pure T0rture

Letting out a cheerful sounding laugh even though he'd just been called a butt, Rune just gave the faerie a gentle squeeze. "That's why they called me a master, hon. I find loopholes most wouldn't notice whether it be through words or actions. Even Trevor wouldn't argue with me on what I call myself," Hades smiled while taking up her hand in his own and pressing his lips against the skin on her fingers. As he removed his lips from her hand, his smile seemed to have faded slightly although it was still there. "I'm sorry for making you pout. I won't call myself a tick or a leech around you anymore. Mmkay?"

"You're so very welcome. You should try cornering Sheik and Trevor about it, Truth. Don't let them get away with keeping quiet about it," Rune smiled at the two before thumbing his way at the door. "I'll just go get the master of potions then. You kiddos have fun."

"Haha. Date. Too funny. Ooh~ Note. Da da da da... This note isn't for your eyes or ears. That boy's gonna get a good beating with a shoe and his mouth scrubbed out in soap though when he gets back," Trevor snickered while catching another note falling out of the air. After briefly skimming the note, however, he set it up in flames so as to avoid his daughter's nosiness. "Well, since Rune's heading out to get the master of potions, I can stay here and just spread out my range of senses to that of being around the house a little ways. It's a pain to do, but whatever. You look like you have questions anyways. I figure it's about time I start answering your questions. Am I right?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:43 pm
Dantes_river

"thanks..." she sighed, leaning on him. "so.... we've all had an eventful time these past few days... what do you think we should do now?" the faerie smiled, glancing at him.

"that'd be nice. but i don't think you'll answer what i want to ask." truth drawled as she trailed her fingers across her knee.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:44 am
Pure T0rture

"Well I'd say pretty much anything you feel up to doing albeit I think we'd all prefer something not too strenuous. Trevor's keeping an eye on the house after all, Sheik and Kana are getting friendly with each other, Ephraim's learning how to be a regular teenager thanks to Rissa, Lulu's taking a really long nap after having been drugged by certain intruders and Maso's with Krystina. I don't honestly care what Shadowheart and Sky are up to but I will say that Sky didn't catch the joke of being called a turtle and no it's not calling him slow. The joke, which if you ever tell Sky a certain little dark loving boy is going to throw a temper tantrum and try killing me again, is that the term turtle sounds like a slurred version of turdhole to which is basically how you called me a butt a little while ago. I kind of taught Shadowheart that one when I called Sheik a turtle when he still knew me as Hayden Sareila, codenamed Hades. Such good times when you can joke around and pretend to be someone you're not as being who you really are scares most others in your occupation and only leads to trouble albeit helped with Adra," Hades answered softly while keeping his arms gently wrapped around the faerie. As a soft silence settled in around the two, the dark haired endless found himself starting to softly hum a mix between Je T'aime Till My Dying Day and My Heart Will Go On. It was then that he gently nuzzled the girl's neck, his eyes shifting over the room around them. How honest those two songs were and no one even really knew it. "I'm scared of losing you, y'know... It's why even if you tell me not to, I'll trade injuries with you no matter how severe they may be... I mean, it's always when I get close to someone and not close like Lulu and me, but the other kind of closeness, that something bad happens... If it does happen, I want you to be there when I take that first breath again. I'm tired of being lied to and unallowed to keep even the smallest of mementos in the brotherhood much less all the enemies I've acquired over the years... I just want to be normal for once and get to know the real me. Get to know who I was and where I came from before the brotherhood and why I even got involved with them..."

After retrieving the master of potions, Rune pointed him to where Maso and Krystina was while also telling him of Lulu still sleeping somewhere between fifty-fifty between peace and restlessness. Shortly after bowing and leaving, he entered the room Hades was in with Lianna and merged back into his original body without a sound.

"You'll never know if I will or not if you don't ask," Trevor retorted with a slight smirk. He then lightly ruffled his daughter's hair with his hand. "You're still doing that knee thing you do when you're hesitant about asking something... Don't hesitate when you want to know something. I'm not under any rules that the brotherhood set up other than not compromising the brotherhood. I can be open now that I'm retired from the brotherhood albeit they've labeled me as RED. That means retired and extremely dangerous. It's so silly really. Anyways, don't hesitate now that I've got so much free time to reconnect with you. Ask me your questions and I'll answer as honestly as possible to do just that."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 pm
Dantes_river

"you won't loose me." she smiled, curling into him a bit. "and i won't leave you either." she added, taking his hand.

Krystina gave a tiny sigh as the movie ended, standing to grab it from the DVD player.

"well, there's a lot i want to know," truth drawled as she uncurled from her ball. "and not just about your old job, but our family and things like that." glancing up at her dad briefly as she fixed her hair into place, she bit her lip some as she debated what to ask first.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games