Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:25 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Wise

Caitlin smiled and shook his hand. "What house do you think you'll be in?"She asked Cameron. Caitlin hoped for Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, like most muggleborns. She figured she'd hear what he wanted to bein or what he thought he was going to be in before she said anything. She didn't know what to think of Hogwarts quite yet. It was big, that was obvious, but she'd have to be there for little longer before labeling it for sure.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

As the seventh year girl was dealing with the boy who had collapsed, Caitlin and Cameron were having a conversation. He hadn't really known what each house meant, he knew there were four and he knew the basic qualities one should possess in order to get into a certain house. "I'm kinda hoping for Gryffindor or Hufflepuff," he admitted. He had quite a lot of doubt about getting into Hufflepuff because he thought he possessed some of the qualities that Slytherin students have. For instance, he had moments of aggression, and he has been in physical fights before. "I think I'll either get in Gryffindor or Slytherin, though," he admitted, narrowing his eyes towards the ground. In Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, I probably won't be getting into fights, but what if I'm in Slytherin? he wondered. He was worried about what his life would be like if he was sorted into the house of snakes. "How about you?" he asked Caitlin, quickly looking up at her.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

”That happens to me all the time!” Belle had to giggle along with Daisy as she nodded her head vigorously, her bright smile veering towards Devin happily before returning to the young girl beside her. Overhead, she spotted the familiar face, though, donning a new hair cut—and a prefects badge. She could barely resist the urge to raise a brow and shake her head before her attention was redirected to an outburst.

”I wonder what happened?” She inquired, lifting to her tippy toes to glance over the crowd as Aravis Rosentha offered a potion to a young boy who had fallen over. ”I hope he’s okay..”

Hogsmeade Station with Devin Cloud, Daisy Benster
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:01 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Caitlin nodded, she hadn't thought about Hufflepuff. It would be better than Slytherin. Imagine that, a muggle born in a house for purebloods..That would be horrid. "I'm hoping for Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff would be okay, I think."She said, thinking about it. Caitlin shrugged, still thinking about what house she'd be in.
Wise
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

┏──────────────────────────────┓

Sean could make no sense of anything going on around him. Until he felt the potion go down his throat.
"Uhh, what happened?" he asked as he looked around. He looked at the pair leaning over him and realized what must have happened. His face turned ink as he scrambled to get up. Oh no! Not now! Everyone saw! The years gonna be ruined! he thought as he tried to hide his face.

┗──────────────────────────────┛

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe sidled up to the couple talking about the four houses. All the other first years seemed to be consumed with watching Sean recover. Cloe found it all kind of embarrasing. She'd hate to have everyone looking at her if she'd fainted.

"Hello. I'm Cloe. Sorry to eavesdrop and everything but I've got to stop looking at Sean or he'll probably expire or something" She smiled slightly at her poor joke. She hoped they wouldn't think her insensitive. She was just socially awkward.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron too was a muggle born, but he hadn't known Slytherin was full of purebloods, or that purebloods pick on half bloods and muggle born students. Being picked on for being a muggle born was far worse because they would use the term 'mudblood'. "Ravenclaw would be swell, but I don't think I'd really fit into that house, you know? Of course, I would much rather be in that house than Slytherin," he admitted, agreeing that anything is better than the house of snakes. Another girl joined their conversation. "Hey, I'm Cameron," he said when Cloe introduced herself. He smirked at her attempt of a joke, then he realized he said somebody's name. "Is Sean the kid on the ground?" he asked, looking over at the twin who scrambled to stand up.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:24 pm

"Yeah, the other one's Keith. I think I got their names in the right order. It must be hard being a twin, people always confusing you and such. And having to wear matching clothes. Though we're all in robes so I guess I can't blame that on them being twins" said Cloe.

She was talking to much. She always talked to much when she was nervous. And this whole 'travelling to Hogwarts thing' was nerve-wracking.

"So you want to be in Gryffindor?" She asked. "I think all the houses are amazing in their own way. I can't decide where I want to be." she added.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:37 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked over at Sean's twin brother, Keith. "They don't look completely identical," he begged to differ. Keith had a bit more color in his face than Sean did, but that may be because he had just fainted. Although, that wasn't the only thing that wasn't physically different. Keith seemed to be a bit buffer while Sean looked as skinny as a twig. "Yeah, I think I'd fit in best with Gryffindor," he said, looking back at the girl. Well, technically that was a lie. Cameron didn't feel like he'd fit in anywhere because his whole childhood revolved around being the weird outcast.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah backed up to let Sean breath and looked worried."Are you okay Sean,"she asked with a smile. She looked the boy and when he got up she knew he was better."Um I guess I will introduce myself again. My name is Hannah and I am a first year,"she said with a smile.

User Image
Mood--- Worried

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Hope he is okay.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Cloe shrugged at Cameron's disagreement. They looked the same to her. But then, she'd only just met them. Maybe it'd be easier for her to tell them apart as she got to know them.

"That's the good thing about Hogwarts. You get a ready made family and friends when you get here," She said, pulling a Bertie Botts Every Flavour Bean from her pocket and eating it. "Yum, cherry bakewell. Oh, would you two like one? I don't think we're going to get to the feast for ages yet," She delved into her pocket and pulled out a bag of beans.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Hope that boy is okay.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy looked at the perfect along with Belle and smiled. She then saw a boy all of the sudden drop and gasped a little bit."I hope he is okay. He was probably a little too anxious," she said and looked back at Belle and Devin. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron became a more nervous when Cloe implied that each house is like a family. What if mine doesn't like me? he wondered. His hope of only being with these first years all the time faded when he realized he'd have to be in house full of students who were all ages. "Could I try one?" he asked Cloe after she offered him an Every Flavor Bean. He just assumed it was some kind of candy and they all tasted the same. Little did he know that there was a flavor for everything. Some were good, like marshmallow while others tasted dreadful, such as vomit.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:05 pm

"Of course, that's why I offered them," grinned Cloe. She knew intellectually muggle-borns existed but she'd never met one before and it didn't even occur to her that he might not know what was in store with her innocently offered sweets.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games