Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Epsilon had seen the eagle demon a mile away the other day, and his special web had trapped her easily, letting him devour her without showing the children anything too horrible. While he had adult babysitting duty, he also joked with the little ones at times, and thought of them first when he sensed a demon with cloaking. He knew he had to dispose of them, but without letting the children see so they wouldn't be scared of the other demons. "So, I wish I had a chance to talk to the little ones, but alas, I think protecting them is better. Aurora can watch them and I can keep them all safe. Win/Win." He said softly, sad that he didn't get to spend time with the little ones, but glad he could keep them blissfully ignorant of the danger around them.

The spider demon sensed a small demon in cloaking approaching fast; a squirrel demon. He grinned and a small web tendril grabbed it and he swiftly wrapped up the foe and bit him with the toxins before saying, "And I was really in the mood for some tree rat too..." with a grin on his face, biting it again and thrusting the other toxins in that would liquefy the insides and kill him slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah watched as the FBI warning for the movie came up on the screen, thinking over Dali's question carefully before giving her an answer. "I like to play the flute and piano. I like to sing and dance. I like swordfighting." She smiled slightly. "And of course I love playing with my grandchildren." If she was completely honest, Kirrah was curious to hear what Kannah liked to do. She'd always been so mysterious about her hobbies in the Afterworld... Always choosing to do whatever she liked alone.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah chuckled softly as she listened to Kirrah's hobbies. Exactly what she expected from the woman. "I like to sing," she answered shortly. After all, she often hummed under her breath, or sang while she was doing a small task. The other things she liked to do, she wouldn't give away so easily, which she could tell drove Kirrah insane. It never hurt to give yourself an air of mystery, after all. "Movie's starting," she pointed out mildly, turning her gaze toward the screen as the action film's intro played.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image

Dalila pretty much dismissed Kannah's lack of answering as distrust and arrogance, and smiled at Kirrah. "But, you make such adorable kids and grand babies too! You should be proud! Myeh... I don't play many instruments, just the hand drums and a violin really.... I don't sing, no voice for it." she said, shifting to lay on Kirrah's chest, purring slightly as her hands kneaded on her stomach gently. "Mmmm..... You're warm....." She said, her eyelids drooping slightly as she kept purring, though she kept her feet touching the other woman so she didn't feel hated or anything. Dalila was just more comfortable with her gentler and sweeter friend than the stronger and quieter female.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 am
User Image

She smiled and set Franz down in Sirrah's lap before a book appeared in a cloud of rose petals, sitting in front of them all and reading them the title. "The story of the love birds. Oh dear! This is a rather sad story, I think we should skip it. My library seems to have forgotten the age of my charges again. Gomenasai." She let that one vanish and a new one popped into place. "Ah, much better. The story of the lonely demon." She said and read the book. It was an old tale of a demon that was friendless, but pretended to like his own solitude though truely he hated it. As a demon, he was suppossed to be mean, rotten, and cold-hearted yet he wanted company. As time passed he grew colder, but then fell in love with a human that melted his heart, but when she died, their child was left behind. The child was an outcast, not human and not demon, but the father couldn't look at her without feeling guilt for the death of his lover, not until she had lived for over a century. The edge had been removed from his guilt, but his cold ways had returned, leaving him hardened and aloof once more. When his daughter went missing, the demon went into a panic, sending agents and other demon out to find her. He could only think of his lover and feared losing her too. When they failed, he went in search of her himself and killed the captor for harming her, and other women. Two mortals there seemed to have become attached to the child and he was fond of them; the one human was tiny yet firey and he saw much of his passed lover and own daughter within her. After they went home, he took them as part of his family, and his three daughters did something impossible; they thawed his frozen heart again. Aurora closed the book and yawned, setting it on the table. "It's a suppossed true story Sirrah-san. Kinda sad though for all involved but its a happy ending. Who wants lunch?" She asked cheerfully, seeing Artemis smile and Franz as well, taking charge of the little ones and leading them to the kitchen. She left Sirrah alone with the completely blank book; wondering if she would notice and understand that Aurora was a demon closely ranked to her father in his troops and knew him for many centuries. She had seen this, and knew his story by heart.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah had to smirk when she saw the blush rise on Kirrah's face faster than she could sneeze. It was incredibly funny to see her prideful, strong-willed friend brought down so quickly by this little demon. 'Don't worry, Dali... When I get you alone, I'll explain everything. Then hopefully you'll see why I'm this way.' "Hey, Dali, you want to go out with me tomorrow?" she asked suddenly, surprised by her own audacity.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:11 am
User Image

Dalila looked over at Kannah, still kneading Kirrah's stomach as her eyelids kept drooping. "Huh? Yeah, sure. Just not too far, okay?" She said and purred loudly, rubbing her face against Kirrah's chest. She started drifting off, but woke herself up; there was a movie to watch here. But...... "NYAH!!! A MOTH!!!" She cried happily and began trying to chase it around.

She raced from room to room, resisting the urge to use her demon power, and finally cornered it on something round and slightly lumpy in a red fabric. She stared at it intently, then reached for it, but it flew off and she grabbed Kirrah's chest instead. She squeezed them then pulled back, checking her hands and seeing no moth before chasing it once more, the tunnel vision not letting her see anything but the moth really. Dalila then swatted at it and saw it land on another lumpy thing, though this one was bigger and covered in blue fabric. She slowly approached, her hands at the ready, then once again reached out, but it slipped between them. Dalila knew she had to get the damn moth, so she shot her head forward and ate it, chewing on it happily as the momentum carried her face all the way into Kannah's chest. When she pulled back, her eyes were closed and she was smiling, not noticing that she had effectively groped both women and rubbed her face in Kannah's chest. She then plopped down and began to watch the movie again, too happy to notice the pheromone spike from the other two.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah blushed until she felt she was in danger of catching fire as Dali kneaded her stomach and rubbed her face against her chest, shooting an angry look at Kannah when the woman asked Dali on a date and she accepted. She watched with a small smile as Dali chased the moth, the smile quickly leaving her face when the girl groped her chest firmly to get at the insect. A soft moan slipped past her lips, making Kirrah wish she could melt into the floor in shame. She was gratified only because the laughing Kannah was in the same boat a few moments later. Both women were stiff and silent, full of raging adrenaline and hormones as the three of them tried once again to watch the movie.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

-Ash ran down the halls of a dark stone castle, the sound of a baby wailing making her turn and look for the child wildly. As soon as she could figure out where the sound was coming from, she ran full tilt to it, the hall stright without any turns or dips. She looked around in fear and panic before it got louder and louder, the sound deafening as the crying continued, Ash suddenly sobbing as she clapped her hands over her ears, trying desperatly to block it out. As she sank to her knees, she felt a horrible pain in her abdomine and gasped, removing her hands and holding the part in pain. She looked down, and saw blood all over the floor, her legs, and her hands, the baby screaming louder and louder until it was cut off as if cut by shears. Then Ashika started to scream in it's place.-

"AHHHHHHAAAHHH!!! AAAAHHHH!!" She screamed as she woke up, tears pouring from her eyes as the cries of the phantom infant remained in her head; echoing as if it was still crying. She screamed and screamed, her grey and green eyes crying without relent.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin had been lying awake, staring at the ceiling. She didn't dare sleep; who knew what horrible nightmares awaited her? The woman nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard Ash start screaming, but did her best to stay calm. She wrapped her arms around her wife, kissing her softly everywhere she could reach, trying to calm her. "Ash, Ash, what is it? Are you hurting? Baby, please tell me what's wrong."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:15 am
User Image

Ash sobbed against Erin, trying to hold her but shaking violently from her cries. "Th-the baby..... The baby...... It.. It wouldn't st-stop crying..... I l-lost the baby.... I'm s-s-so sorry Erin.... I'm sorry I lo-lost our baby..." The woman sobbed, crying into her husband's shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin kept her arms firmly around Ash, pressing her lips over her wife's to stop the insane apologies. She gave her several more kisses, scattered over her neck and face, before she spoke. "Don't apologize, Ash. This was in no way your fault. I hold a bit of blame, because I should have been here to stand between you and the danger as your husband... But most of it lies with that ******** Angelic b***h." She forced all anger from her voice before continuing; she didn't want Ash to mistake the emotion as being directed at her. "Our baby isn't hurting, Ash. He or she is safe and happy in the Afterworld. It's not a bad place to be, and we'll see them again one day." Erin hugged Ash slightly tighter, not wanting to hurt her wife, but wanting to be as close to her as possible. She wanted to make Ash understand that she wasn't alone.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

Ash wept silently and held her stomach, her eyes sliding shut when she no longer even felt the baby bump she had had only this morning. All she felt was flat stomach, and a hole in her heart. She wrapped her arms around Erin and cried as she tried to tell herself that her brother was watching the baby now. His spirit was taking care of it, and she would see them both again one day. But even that felt empty and hollow to her now, her body still sore from the fight and the lost of her child. Slowly, fitfully, Ash fell asleep again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Dalila sat on the couch in the den, her long white hair tired into a long braid, her kimono replaced with a beautiful red dress, her feet in soft and heel-less dress shoes, her make-up only a bit of smokey brown eye-shadow to make her blue eyes even more stunning. She fidgeted a lot, seeming to constantly be brushing the long bit of hair in front of her ear behind it as she got more and more nervous. At the age of forty one, this was her first date, and she was nervous. Not even the moths that fluttered about could distract her as she worried over her clothes, her hair, her make-up, if she should use her human form, if she should stay in her demon form.... So many thing ran through the demon's mind that she was almost unaware of everything around her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smiled at Dali as she entered the den, dressed in a blue gown that offset her ghost-pale skin. She felt her heart begin to pound faster at the sight of the girl; she looked absolutely stunning. But she couldn't help a small chuckle when she saw the poor demon was absolutely beside herself with nervousness. "You look beautiful, Dali-chan," she said softly, offering a hand.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games