Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:26 pm
Draco understood Raven's words perfectly. He was actually surprised by how well she spoke his ancestral tongue. "So, you speak Draconic, huh? Somewhat surprisin', considerin' it's a language that mostly only us dragons know..." Draco then got an idea that might throw Raven off-guard. "Lleisgar, Verthicha di Xarzith!" Right in the center of the training center, a large peak of ice that reached just below the ceiling rose from out of nowhere. The temperature in the room also dropped drastically. The entire floor also froze over, but it wasn't quite the frozen wasteland that Draco had described before the training began.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:41 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

"I didn't speak Draconic till recently. Trigon had trapped Morgaine le Fay in the hell dimension with me. She speaks it, and one of my powers is language absorption." She looked at the ice peak approvingly. The cold didn't bother her. It was much worse in the dimension held within her.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 pm
((Kori-hadouken is Japanese, by the way, definitely not Draconic. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:04 pm
((Whoops. Obviously, I don't actually know either language, so, yeah...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:28 pm
((Yeah. Kori is the Japanese word for ice, and Hadouken is the famous fireball move that Ken and Ryu use in the Street Fighter games.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:35 pm
((I also don't play Street Fighter, so I wouldn't know that. Okay, I'll fix the post so it explains her knowing the language better. There. It's fixed.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:00 pm
((That'll work. ^_^ ))

"Aldoer ekess sia treskri, Raven." Draco materialized his usual icy breastplate and other armor pieces, including a dragon-like helmet. He then brought forth a large two-handed hammer made of the same ice. "Let's move on to the second movement of this piece, shall we?" He was now referring to the battle as a piece of music, his movements on the ice as smooth and flowing as a symphony. He skated towards Raven with hammer in hand, his mana still well above half capacity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Raven stayed where she was and calmly lifted one arm to the side. There was a loud cracking sound as the top half of the ice peak Draco had created separated from its base. She brought her arm around as if she was skipping stones, and the ice shot from where it hovered straight at Draco.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 pm
((@Shining: Sorry... sweatdrop Though something exciting is going to be happening during the next day if we ever get to it))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm
(Well he would just be playing nurse maid to little miss can't move worth a darn for most of the day anyways lol. Plotting for a grander scale of fighting and being able to use Alice for all the fighting he wants if he can get her on his side anyways.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 pm
((If he sticks by her during the following day, he'll get the fight he craves. Maybe.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos nodded and was about to leave when Draco began busting out all the ice moves. Thankfully admist the fighting, some of the ice chipped off. Jenos took that chance to get some ice for his back. "Oh that is definitely much better." Jenos said with relief.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 am
Draco's skill with his hammer soon became evident as he batted away the chunks of ice that were thrown at him. He did get nailed by one rather large piece, though, which sent him skidding across the ice. "Yikes... Honestly, I'm surprised it took ya that long to get a shot in... I figured you'd have me beat by now..." Using the strength in his wings, he brought himself back to his feet, then brought the hammer down on the ice, breaking most of it, then causing much of it to accumulate on his existing armor. He was also giving off a frightening aura, which Snow would likely recognize. "Now, you get to see the technique I wanted your help to get me to control..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:52 pm

"That's because I'm not trying to beat you, Draco. I'm sparring with you to figure out the current extent of your abilities and what needs work."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Draco nodded in understanding, but continued to activate his most frightening ability, knowing he needed help to control it, and there was no one better to help him with that than Raven. 8 icy clones surrounded Raven, Draco joining them, each one holding the same kind of hammer that Draco did. "Kiwieg wer gul suaco di wer xarzith treskri di Uoinota... Wlekjrral Tharm di Uoinota!" Each clone charged Raven in succession, with Draco waiting until they finished to attempt his final strike.

((Translation: "Feel the cold wind of the ice world of Hell... Ninth Circle of Hell!"))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games