Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 pm
{I was thinking it could be somewhere they all frequent, so probably. *shrug* Or just post as them somewhere else and I'll have the girls storm off next post and one or the other will bump into the boys. Either or.}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 pm
If the servants weren't doing anything, it was probably because they were too scared. Which meant it was the two kings to break things up yet again. Balthazar rushed over to hold Ophelia back in case she did get physical, while Kaistern got between them to try and calm them down.

((Sorry for the crap post. I am soooo tired right now and I don't know why. x_x ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:52 pm
{Oh, don''t worry about it.}

Ophelia wouldn't listen. She wasn't yelling or screaming like she was before, but that serene look of pure seething hatred was a frightening sight indeed. She said nothing. Instead, Ophelia just glared at her sister as she soon walked off. Once Bianca was clearly out of earshot she said, "I want her dead."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:09 pm
"Unfortunately you'll have to wait for her to commit a capital offense before we can do that..." Balthazar followed Ophelia to try and get her to calm down and other usual damage control with her, while Kaistern stayed with Bianca to do the same if necessary.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm
"Says the man that has killed servants for far lesser offences." Ophelia pointed out, seeming to get even more upset than before with Balthazar's intervention. "I have enough stress to deal with as it is. If you two insist on keeping her around and I have a miscarriage or something because of it, I'm blaming you."

Bianca didn't say a word to Kaistern, ignoring his presence for the most part. What she said was horrible, even she knew this. They were both wrong, and all talking about it with Kaistern would do is piss her off even more about it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:36 pm
"Anything I can do for you?" Kaistern asked as he put a sympathetic hand on her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In my defense, we were more cracked than a broken mirror." Balthazar pointed out. "Kaistern's been working on having a proper home prepared for her. It should only be a few more weeks at most."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 pm
{I never really replied in the last conversation about this, but in regards to Cybele/Maeve/whatever we name her, how should we go about deciding who plays her? Should one of us roll a dice/random number for it? Also, if she's going to appear at all for long, what should her personality be like?}

"No." Bianca dared not look at Kaistern. She just pulled her shoulder away and kept on walking. "You shouldn't be around me for long. She'll just get mad at you for it."

"If I see her at all until then, she is as good as dead." Ophelia didn't like this one bit. Unlike Kaistern and Balthazar, she had very few to no qualms about killing those she deemed useless or infuriating. She might not do it in public, let alone plain sight, but she wasn't afraid to do it.

Zelly-fangirl generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 100!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:11 pm
((We can get to personality when we get to it. As to who plays her, I propose a simple random number. One number, 1-100, lowest has to play her. Sound fair?))

"I'll take that risk. You've been through enough as is, you should at least be given a break until you can get back on your feet here." Kaistern said while following her.

"Which is why I'm sure Kaistern will be happy to relocate her to the opposite end of the castle and as far away from you as physically possible while still staying within castle walls."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
M3Gnificent rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:34 pm
{Perfect. Shall her looks go under the same vein, or should I start drawing her like I've already done for current!Ophelia?}

"If she tries anything dirty, I hope he has the guts to boot her from the castle then and there. Or kill her, which would be even better." Ophelia huffed out a heavy sigh. She came to a small revalation. "I'm not going to get any calmer if we keep talking about her. Would you be willing to help me keep my mind off of things?"

"I...thank you, but..why?" Bianca finally stopped and turned to face Kaistern, a look of pure confusion settling upon her features. "From the first day you met me I've been nothing but trouble. It's either been unwelcome sex propositions or it's been me screaming at the top of my lungs like some little kid. I've repeatedly caused trouble for everyone around and... and I've said some horrible things to Ophelia about circumstances she couldn't even help. I'm glad you gave me a place to stay, but I only came because I was desperate. After all I've done, why do you insist on helping me?" She looked and sounded genuinely guilty for her behavior, surprisingly enough.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:45 pm
((*sees 100* You...you could've had me re-roll for a number that's not so...instant win... sweatdrop ))

"I always am." Balthazar gave a small smile as he caught her in a hug from behind.

"You came looking for aide. While Ophelia may think differently, I see no reason why I should turn you away when you needed help." Kaistern said simply, a small smile creasing his lips. "I believe a king should do anything in his power to help others, should they need it. There's also a small handful of personal reasons and my views toward family, but I won't bother you with that skeleton in the closet."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 am
{You can roll again if you really want. Either way, I don't mind.}

Ophelia wrapped her arms around his, leaning back slightly as she wore a faint smile upon her lips. "You have any ideas on how we could pass the time?" she asked, not really sure what sort of distracting activities they could do for the moment being.

Bianca was quite shocked, just staring at Kaistern in diebelief for several moments before bursting into cheery laughter. "I..i can't believe it! Please..I'm..I'm not..." Several more moments passed before she could finally settle down into light giggle fits. "I'm not laughing at you. I'm just..I just find it hilarious that a sweet guy like you could end up with my sister of all people!" After a small pause she added in, "No offence meant."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:37 am
((Then I'll leave as is. :p And her appearance and the like is up to you then. Leave it to the player, I say. xD ))

"Not really, but I'm sure we'll think of something." Balthazar smiled and rested his chin on her head.

"Remember those skeletons in the closet? She kind of helped me with those..." Kaistern said with a sheepish smile. "It was only inevitable really. But she's sweeter than you give her credit for. I won't try to get involved between you two, but I think you'd get along fine if you could go five minutes without yelling and blaming each other for something."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 pm
{Alright. XD}

Ophelia doubted that Balthazar would be interested in gunplay, and slaying undead like she and Kaistern used to wouldn't pose as much a challenge as a living opponent did. After much thought she just gave up on something 'innocent' and suggested with a small smirk, "Well, we could go have a little bit of 'alone time' in our quarters if you'd like."

Bianca really didn't know what to say to that. As far as she'd ever known, Ophelia had always been a wicked if submissive woman. "I...really don't know about that. I've never seen that sort of side to her before."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm
"We really need to find you some more hobbies besides killing things and sex." Despite his words, Balthazar's smile was a telling sign that he was more than happy to go along with her idea.

"I will say this much. I wouldn't be the king I am today had it not been for her." Kaistern said with a bright smile. "But if you want the details, you'll just have to ask her about it yourself." With a rather teasing smile, he walked off. He knew Ophelia knew all that she'd done for him. Heck, he'd told her himself multiple times. She was a good person to the crazy man everyone looked down on and helped him patch his mind up. If that didn't help Bianca look at her sister in a different light, nothing would.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:02 pm
"Maybe I should. Something we can both enjoy too, unlike my reading." Ophelia let out a small chuckle as she remembered how Balthazar kept falling asleep when they were all searching the books for a spell of some sort to keep her and the baby from certain death. He was the one who gathered most of the needed ingredience, but the image of his snoring away after half a page of boring text was rather amusing.

Bianca really didn't know what to think of that. She went on to her chambers to mull it over for the moment being.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games