Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:25 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Yeah, I believe so. xP
      That sounds like Pewds. Lol.
      So did I for a second there. xD I think I just have my funny moments. x3 My freak outs though, yes, are hilarious. XD Sounds like a good book. Lol.
      Indeed. x3 And maybe a chainsaw is more scarier than a needle, and people would be like "He only had a needle, why didn't Aya kick him or something?" XD
      Who knows, it might be really pretty. x3 My theme would be traditional for the most part, with my own little things added here and there. I would have my dress picked out already too, but I'm only 16 and my boyfriend and I aren't planning on getting married till I'm at least 20 so I've got plenty of time. xD I thought you said you didn't want to get married though?

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:34 pm
Broken Heart Production

It's actually a game~ Lolol.
        True. I suppose he could always sew her back together if he got to her.
        I hope so. I don't want to wear an ugly dress... That's a good idea, buy hey, it's doesn't hurt to find one. I never said that. :O I don't think my sister should be getting married, but for me, I've been dreaming ever since I knew what a wedding was! xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:21 pm
Clasela

I suppose, but I always forget to sign out honestly because it signs you back in when you log in. xD
That always confuses me greatly. I mean I know some kids really do have it rough, but most of the ones who are so vocal about it really don't.
You've been down about that? Well, it's understandable. When you tell a lie, even a small one, it starts to fester in your mind and you think that you shouldn't have ever done it. I've had that happen before. :c
Yeah, it just makes people not want to associate with you. xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 pm
Yokies

Mine hasn't... :o Yours must be very weird. x3
        Nope, it's always the ones who keep their mouths shut and linger in their own sorrow, who have it worse.
        Yeah.. It got found out and made it worse. I should have just said it, but I know how he feels and I didn't want him to feel that way..
        Exactly. I actually just saw an example of that in the GCD, talk about ironic.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:43 pm
Clasela

It always logs me back in. ; w; I hate meebo so much.
It definitely is. Plus whenever you do hear people complain, it's about the dumbest stuff that isn't bad at all.
I'm sorry to hear that. Are you getting through it right now?
Really? o: Wow. xP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 pm
Yokies

I know, though I have heard some rational complaints, like losing a friend to suicide or abusive parents.
        Yes, it's all better now.. I just feel so bad about it...
        Just someone having a rant about an item. I mean, if you don't like it, say why in a polite manner, not act like a five-year-old.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:54 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Oh, I knew that... XD
      That's true, though then it wouldn't be so perfect. Lol.
      Well think of it this way, if it is ugly, it's your sister's taste and not your's so you can't be at fault for it since you didn't even pick it. xP And that's true, though I don't want to find the perfect one and by the time my wedding comes that dress doesn't exist anymore. xD
      Oh, I must of misunderstood then. x-x Sorry about that. xD I just remember you saying you call your boyfriend a partner now since you've been together for so long, and... I think you said that you two didn't have to get married, and I might of misunderstood as not wanting to. I've got terrible memory. xD
      Why don't you think your sister should get married, is she one of the rush into it types?

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:19 pm
Clasela

That's true, I've heard that many a time. Some of my friends have gone through that as well and it's not something easy to deal with in the slightest.
I understand. Even if it's better now you still don't like that you did it in the first place. I would just say to keep thinking it'll be alright and just remember that it's better now and he's alright.
Oh I think I know what topic you're talking about. I think it was about the hair in Cafe Miam. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:58 pm
Clasela
        Bumps~

Hii 4laugh I have a question, is ' Ships Happen ' item a chance item or what? confused
btw, hows life ? 4laugh

-= yum_puddi =-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:20 am
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Isn't it similiar to Love Charm? I have no idea. I'm sure one of the other girls here might know. ^o^
        Life was good, and then I found an assignment that I have to post this friday. D: I've got a busy plate this week.
        How have you been?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:25 am
Yokies

No. I lost someone I knew to suicide. We weren't overly close, but I thought she was a great person. It was her mother that told her she was worthless and she took her own life and left behind her fiance and her mother-in-law who actually cared.
        Mhm. At least this time it wasn't as bad as the last one. I know I can't please everyone, but I hate hurting feelings when I can easily protect them, you know?
        Oh my goodness! How'd you guess?! Lolol. What do you think about the hair? I like it with Agape.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

Isn't it similiar to Love Charm? I have no idea. I'm sure one of the other girls here might know. ^o^
        Life was good, and then I found an assignment that I have to post this friday. D: I've got a busy plate this week.
        How have you been?

Oh my, what kind of an assignment ? ... I'm fine actually 4laugh pretty peaceful here , I guess xd  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:31 am
Broken Heart Production

Mhm, and I'm not the only one stuck in it, so is my other sister. xD Good point. But it doesn't help to have an idea of what you like.
        That could have been when I mentioned my other sister. Her and her partner have been together for ten years and they don't want to get married.
        But I certainly want to, I have a whole document on my laptop dedicated to wedding stuff. sweatdrop
        She only got engaged because our dad is dying. She didn't even give a fudge about dad until he got sick and she drunkenly told me in front of our partners, that "it's okay to cheat, women have needs", which pissed them both off, me included.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:33 am
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

For my editing degree, I have to mark-up and proofread the final draft of a children's book about caring for kittens.
        I envy you. I'm going to spend a few hours on Gaia, then I'll go make a cuppa and go through the papers.

Clasela
Crew

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:51 am
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

For my editing degree, I have to mark-up and proofread the final draft of a children's book about caring for kittens.
        I envy you. I'm going to spend a few hours on Gaia, then I'll go make a cuppa and go through the papers.

Oh, I see. No no, dont need to envy me xd whats a cuppa? 3nodding  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games