Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:35 pm
whoah blaugh

well, I've always been a noob heart

lol. I've decided that instead of catching that sableye, I'll use this mission to develop Veronica's character. I think it'll be 100% better. 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Now that I think about it....does being new give me that new car smell?

Character development makes for some of the best reads.  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:43 pm
There's no reason you can't do both, Dignity. blaugh Though if you -had- to choose, I'd say CD, 'cuz it's the tops. 3nodding

And Rishiki, I think you'd have to be a car for that. rofl Though I could be wrong! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:44 pm
*rubs a pine car sent on you* Yup you smell like one now! rofl

And yes, I would totally agree. My favorite part of any story is the character development.  

RhymeJW

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:45 pm
Concerning Pokemon available to snag from trainers, the region doesn't matter too much, in a sense, since the trainer you are facing could have visited another region and captured that Pokemon. Now there may be exceptions, but really it's very laid back. An exception may involve more of the rarer Pokemon, or starter Pokemon (but then again even that's situational). Wild Pokemon though are more strict since, you know, they have to be naturally occurring in that area. You're not going to find a toucan in Yellowstone, are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm
Darn loophole.
And I wanted to smell like-
*gasp*
I smell like a new car now!
*hugs Rhyme* Thankies.  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:54 pm
Yikes, guess I should be more careful about what I say. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:57 pm
SubonicXP
Concerning Pokemon available to snag from trainers, the region doesn't matter too much, in a sense, since the trainer you are facing could have visited another region and captured that Pokemon. Now there may be exceptions, but really it's very laid back. An exception may involve more of the rarer Pokemon, or starter Pokemon (but then again even that's situational). Wild Pokemon though are more strict since, you know, they have to be naturally occurring in that area. You're not going to find a toucan in Yellowstone, are you?

Okay that's what I thought. I figured all within reason.

*hugs Rishiki back* HAHAHA I was just pronouncing your name as I typed it. Is your SN from the monkey in Lion King?  

RhymeJW

Rishiki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:06 pm
No. Rafiki is Rafiki.
But its kinda based off him.
My family calls me a monkey.
So Rafiki went to Rikiki (monkey sounding to me) then progressed to Rishiki.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:16 pm
sorry I poofed lol. I love coming back to many posts to read though 4laugh I'm totally rofl right now. ahh, addicted to maroon 5 songs right now lol

..and on a last side note: I've decided to create a new character for this contest.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.My family killed itself. So what? I meant literally. It was a candy rush for them, like a feverish, psychotic addiction. It was my grandmother who started the riots and slowly through time, like a horror movie, my family became deceased. My dad was the last one standing, the report was all over the news about how he bombed a whole town; right after he abandoned me at the park. I was only 12.
Sometimes I think to care that he saved my life, but I do not. I am a legacy and I am here to destroy the world.

yay~ It's about a kid who grows up and destroys the world, still don't know if to make it fe/male. I know most people use the cliche 'secretly-evil appears to be happy baby pet' character so I decided to take it to an extreme and make it a bit more realistic.
I also don't know if s/he should fail or what. hmmm...  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:22 pm
Wait, what? What contest?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

oh, it's offsite, but I love them cause it's like 'whos best at making characters' essentially. There are some people who are bias towards art, so then it's about the best art. it's fun but the sad part is that if you come second, you get nothing.
like last time i entered one. -sighs- i worked so hard on that one x.x  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 pm
DignityPower
TerashiLeonGoken

oh, it's offsite, but I love them cause it's like 'whos best at making characters' essentially. There are some people who are bias towards art, so then it's about the best art. it's fun but the sad part is that if you come second, you get nothing.
like last time i entered one. -sighs- i worked so hard on that one x.x
Oh, I see. You had me going for a second, there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:01 pm
you know, it'd be cool if we had a writer's workshop, where we get two weeks to do a specific mission assigned by the one who runs it~  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:07 pm
That'd be cool. Or group missions run by an admin (once we get some other than Sub) that are like the group RPs except they don' t pertain to the Team's Main Storyline.

But like I said, we'd need more Tier1s for that. sweatdrop

...by the way, am I the only one who thinks it's uber-quiet in the guild so far? o.O  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games