Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:27 pm
Xixi hesitated to speak about the restaurant. Instead she first began on replying about his new change. "You still look handsome as every love. Yes, I haven't changed much and I think it's good...I don't like change. That's what my brothers were trying to do with the restaurant...they wanted to change the menu and everything...I thought it was a stupid idea and they excluded me out of the financial plans and so on. So I left...I like it here...I would never want to go back." She sad lowering her head a bit to see what Strike had cooked up for them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 pm
Strike reached forward and lifted her chin. "Its ok, siblings are like that. Things will work out for the better, you'll see. We'll go back into town in a few days. I haven't seen you for so long.... I want to spend some time alone with you first." Strike gave her a little kiss on the cheek to lighten her mood. "Lets eat before it gets cold. I'm in the mood for a bit of pool tonight. I promise I won't cheat, he he. Thats another story from a while back, I'll tell you later. Dig in!" Strike smiled and started into his food.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:07 pm
"Oh, okay. I'm bored, lets go for a walk! Unless you are tired. I just need to use my legs more. But you could rest. I don't mind." Tiger smiles at Zack after a minute. "I wanted to go to the poorer places anyways."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:48 pm
Zack got off his bed and nodded. "Ok, let's go, Im in the mood for a walk anyways, we can talk like you said. Oh and yes, you may take me anywhere you wish."

Xixi was half way done her meal and excited to be spending time with Strike. She wished days like this always remained.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:10 pm
Strike looked over at Xixi while he was finishing up. It was a friendly look, one of longing he had for months. The time they were going to spend together was going to be great. They had many rooms to go into, many things to do. Strike had yet to show her the outside and the caverns below. But that would have to wait till tomorrow. Its not as beautiful in the night. "Xixi, I've been waiting for this time to catch up with you for so long. Tomorrow I have more to show you. Something that will take your breath away again. Are you up to it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:19 pm
Xixi nodded and smiled. "Of course I am!" She quickly finished up and stood to take the plates. "But first, dessert!" Xixi had been waiting for the dessert for a while now.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:22 pm
Strike nodded. "Yeah, I'm curious as to what you cooked up with our fresh fruit supply. Bring on the fruityness!!!" Strike giggled a bit, getting excited to taste some of Xixi's cooking again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:41 pm
Xixi chuckled as she pulled out the bowl of mixed fruit. She took a large spoon and put her dessert into two bowls and poured the wine that she had put in it overtop. She placed a spoon in each bowl and placed one in front of Strike smiling. "I put a little bit of wine..not to much, becuase its really strong."  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:52 pm
"Fruit with wine eh? Is it a flambe? Those are always entertaining to the customers. They loved to watch me manipulate the fire with little gusts, like a mini show. Its too bad we don't have ice cream, that would make it so much more fun, he he." Strike looked over at Xixi with a big grin, waiting for her to light it. His grin faded slowly. "What, its not flambe?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:57 pm
Xixi laughed and took out a few matches and tossed one to him. "lit it yourself if you want your fruit to burn." She continued giving him a smile and held back her laughed as she sat down.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:01 pm
"Your not supposed to burn it, just warm it gently. But I'm not going to light it, by the smell of this wine, it would burn me down with it!" Strike laughed before setting the match down. He took a taste of the fruit and smiled. "Which wine is this? It goes well with the fruit."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:11 pm
"Oh its the red wine..I dont know what it was called. I just knew red would be better then white." She said taking a stab at her dessert. They had this dessert back in the resteraunt when she was a little girl. Things changed over the years.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:19 pm
"Hmm, must be one of the older ones from the restaurant. My restaurant that is, thats where I got my cooking supplies from. The owner still has great taste, along with an extensive wine cellar. I can't remember when I've had such tasty fruit. Its been so long... Too much work has made me a bit dull..." Strike played with a few pieces of fruit in his bowl as he looked down at them. Taking a few bites he looked up. "You don't mind my changes do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Xixi looked at him just as she was going to put a piece of apple in her mouth but stopped and lowered her fork. "That was nice of him...and no of course I dont. I like what you've done." She put the apple into her mouth and sighed as she chewed.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:29 pm
Strike sighed himself. "My appearance isn't the only thing that changed. My powers have changed too... I don't know how, I don't know why, but I feel so.... different..." Strike nibbled off a piece of apple. "I just feel... like my changes might separate us more..."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games