Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:31 pm
Oh snap it's 12.30 again stressed How does this keep happening?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 pm
Time warp. -nods-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 pm
Sweet Prince Yuki
That sounds a lot like Where I'm from in Kaibara/Tamba. Where are you from?
I am from Norrath, the city of Neriak to be exact. I have just come to this world recently.

*smiles at dame, his face lighting up at the mention of the spa*
Bronretla! Bronretla! blaugh It was mzilst bronretla~ I had never experienced such pampering before 4laugh ... not to mention the men were quite pleasing to the eye redface

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:37 pm
damecharlie
Time warp. -nods-

LOL yes. Now I have to stay up for a while longer and youtube vids from Rocky Horror sweatdrop  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Sweet Prince Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:41 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
Sweet Prince Yuki
That sounds a lot like Where I'm from in Kaibara/Tamba. Where are you from?
I am from Norrath, the city of Neriak to be exact. I have just come to this world recently.

*smiles at dame, his face lighting up at the mention of the spa*
Bronretla! Bronretla! blaugh It was mzilst bronretla~ I had never experienced such pampering before 4laugh ... not to mention the men were quite pleasing to the eye redface

I see. I just came from overseas too. It's a good thing I studied so much English in school or else I'd be totally lost.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:42 pm
Heeeheee. -snickers at icywind-

Oh, that's great, Ryzan! -smiles at him- I'm glad you found it to your liking. What was your favourite part?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 16 Total: 31 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:42 pm
A spa day? Hmm, sounds intriguing. Well M'dear, I'm afraid I must be taking my leave now. Got a long day tomorrow and you know how us cops need our "beauty" rest! Heh heh heh ... wink *He stands up and leans towards Psyzapp as he gives her a kiss on the cheek. He then whispers into her ear* Hope you won't be long up here ... *He grins at her again, then turns and struts over to the back office and disappears through the passage way, making his way down to her quarters for the evening*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:43 pm
damecharlie

Oh, that's great, Ryzan! -smiles at him- I'm glad you found it to your liking. What was your favourite part?

This is your fault, Dame:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarYjuN-m8I  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:44 pm
icywind1980
damecharlie

This is your fault, Dame:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yarYjuN-m8I

Well crap! I'm really going now, it's hella late sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 pm
Well it's obvious he's not coming tonight. I'll be back tomorrow to see if I can find him then. Good evening all and thank you for the cola.  

Sweet Prince Yuki

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 pm
*She watches Officer Dougherty leave and tries to straighten herself up and be professional.* Well goodnight all…I'll see everyone tomorrow. Ryzan, you're in charge. *She goes over to her office, through the passage way, down the corridor and into her quarters.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 pm
Sweet Prince Yuki
I see. I just came from overseas too. It's a good thing I studied so much English in school or else I'd be totally lost.
The language I can understand well enough, rilu'oh when it comes to speaking it, I at times say the first word that comes to mind rather than the mzilst appropriate one considering which language I am speaking. sweatdrop

*scratches his chin while he muses over dame's question*
hmm.... that is difficult to say. I, of course, thoroughly enjoyed it all, although removing my clothes for some things made me a bit nervous sweatdrop Jabbress assured me that the employees were professionals and had likely "seen it all", as she said, jhal I could not help feeling some discomfort at first as there are not many who I have been so exposed too sweatdrop

All that aside, I suppose the massage and the... um... I believe jabbress called it a "pedicure"... I believe those were my favorite moments heart

*waves to the departing patrons, calling after Psyzapp as she goes into her office*
Ssinjin deis, jabbress~

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 pm
((well I got to go as well take care all))
::Maune gave a nod to Ryzan as he started to walk out of the bar::

Edit: take care Dame and Ryzan ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 pm
-nods in agreement with Ryzan- I can understand that, I wouldn't like undress in front of strangers either. -thinks about it a moment then shudders-

So you got your toesies all prettied up? -smiles- That's nice, dove. Gonna steal any of their spa boys to come work for ours when it's up and running?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:05 pm
The sun is a mass of incandescent gas
And it's also a nuclear furnace
Where hydrogen is converted into helium
At temperatures of millions of degrees

The sun is hot
The sun is not
A place where we could live...

Such a catchy song when performed by They Might Be Giants... not scientifically accurate though.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games