Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:34 pm
Aww, why not, Tessy? -goes over and coos over him- Ryzan and I could take turns. -bats eyelashes- Isn't that right, Ryzan? -winks at Ryzan- wink He could get the best of both worlds: A pretty girl and a handsome man.  
ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 5, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 pm
Forget it stressed Last I need is Ryzan giving me grabby hands and touching me in places that no man should stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:41 pm
rolleyes Like I have ever touched you inappropriately in past massages rolleyes

*walks up to Tes and scratches under his chin*
Could it be that you are too embarrassed to let dame see just how much you enjoy my massages? heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:42 pm
-laughs and pats his cheek- You spoil all the fun, Tes. -kisses cheek then goes to sit back down-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 2, 4, 4 Total: 14 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:44 pm
tch... fun for you maybe stare

*slaps Ryzan's hand away*
You're speaking nonsense stare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 pm
Pffft, fun for me? rolleyes You'd be the one getting the massage, you big baby! -takes a sip of her hot cocoa-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:54 pm
*holds his hand and frowns at Tes*
Do I shame you so much that you must deny such a simple thing so vehemently?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:58 pm
eek -stares intently down at her cocoa, takes a small sip, eyes still averted. feels for Ryzan-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 1, 2, 5 Total: 18 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:59 pm
You just brought it up because you want to see Ryzan have his hands all over me stressed

*groans and facepalms at Ryzan's reaction*
For crying out loud, Ry... do not start this crap with me right now stare I'm in no mood for it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:04 am
-puts her hands up in a surrender motion- Whoa, hey, I'm not in this conversation right now, thank you very much. -discretely moves one stool away, then continues to sip on her drink, purposefully not looking at the two elves-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:17 am
Siyo.... of course you are not. I should have known better than to say anything...
*takes a step back, looking down and to the side while he fumbles around for his cloves*

Dame? Could you be a dear and get me a bottle of wine, please?
*after pulling out his cigarette case, he struggles a bit to get it open while trying not to look upset. When he manages open it, the case slips out of his hands and falls to the floor, scattering the cloves at his feet. Knowing how bad that probably looked, he stands there for a moment with his hand on his forehead and takes a deep breath*

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 4, 2, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 am
*looks down at the cigarettes and back at Ryzan*
tch... xsa stare

*crosses his arms and lets out an exasperated sigh*
So when did you take up smoking again? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 am
-leaps to her feet- Of course, Ryzan. -glares at Tes as she walks around the counter and smacks him in the stomach as she passes-

-grabbing a bottle of elven wine and a wine glass, she returns back around to him, glowering at Tes on the way but declines to hit him, and places the wine and glass in front of the poor dark elf-

Here ya go, hon. Oh dear...-notices that Ryzan has dropped his cloves all over the floor- Let me get those for you, darlin'. -bends down and picks them up- Here sweets. -hands him the case-

((Tes! Stop being mean...to yourself! stressed sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 am
{{He does it all the time! gonk I think he hates me crying }}

Bel'la dos, dame.
*sets his case down next to the wine glass and opens the bottle. After filling his glass, he immediately gulps it down and pours another before answering Tes, trying to avoid looking at him*

.... not long ago. I started soon after Katana let Icy and I out of the supply closet. I had only asked jallil for one. I did not expect to make a habit of it...

*drinks half of the glass he just poured*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:38 am
((So I noticed! Pent up frustration and lack of self-fulfillment there, Tes? wink ))

Whoa! eek Slow down there, honey. -she says softly, edging the bottle away from him a bit then pats his hand- Drinking yourself silly isn't going to make Tes any less of an a**... -giggles- Though it may make him look more like one. -thinks of the PTTOTES picture-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games