Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 am
"Nice to meet you Eileen ::Maune extends his hand and shakes hers::  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:41 am
*As he walks into the Cabana Bar, he right away notices mule Eileen having a conversation with someone new. He surveys the place and it appears empty, sans the bartender cleaning up behind the bar and the two sitting at the bar. He goes over to the bar and sits down on the end bar stool, motioning the bartender for a cup of his usual coffee. He see's the handshake take place and snickers that this new one doesn't quite understand the regal gesture of kissing one's hand, particularly Eileen's ... but he very well knows it won't take long for her to gain control of the situation* Heh heh ... Good afternoon, Eileen. Who's your new friend? *the bartender sets the coffee down in front of him. He picks up the cup and takes a sip*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:48 am
::Maune glaces at the new person that just enter then back at Eileen as he blushes:: Sorry about that miss Eileen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:55 am
Oh hello Officer Dougherty. This is Maune. *Eileen right away notices that the cop is wearing black leather ... her favorite. She reaches out and puts a hand on the sleeve of his leather jacket, feeling its smoothness.* Nice outfit you have on today. Is it new? *she removes her hand and brings it to her face to smell the leathery scent lingering on her fingertips. Her eyes close for a moment as she takes a deep breath and she almost becomes intoxicated with the scent of new leather. With a sly grin, she speaks out ... * Nice ... Can I interest you in some ... "playtime" later, officer?  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 am
Lil Brat
I need more coffee, this cleaning up takes forever xp

More coffee coming right up, Miss.

*hands her the pot and a clean mug. pours out *

Anything else I can do?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:58 am
"Nice to meet you Officer Dougherty" ::Maune watched what Eileen did and smiled as he took his glass of pepsi and stares in the glass at his reflection:;  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:58 am
Eileen50
*Eileen saunters into the bar and makes herself comfortable on one of the many empty bar stools and crosses her legs* Barkeep, fix me a Long Island Iced Tea, if you don't mind. The Cabana Bar seems a bit slow ... still early in the day, I suppose.

For you and your friend, doll.

*puts down 2 long island iced teas*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 pm
Maune
::Maune looks over at Eileen as he orders a glass of pepsi:: "Yeah i'm kinda new here. The name is Maune and yours?"

Oh dear. Seems I have mesed up. 2 iced teas for the lady, and a frosty glass of Pepsi for you, sir. Let me throw in some complimentary tickets to tonight's show right here on our very own stage. Officers on the Prowl! You're sure to love it.  

psihug

psihug

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:03 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*As he walks into the Cabana Bar, he right away notices mule Eileen having a conversation with someone new. He surveys the place and it appears empty, sans the bartender cleaning up behind the bar and the two sitting at the bar. He goes over to the bar and sits down on the end bar stool, motioning the bartender for a cup of his usual coffee. He see's the handshake take place and snickers that this new one doesn't quite understand the regal gesture of kissing one's hand, particularly Eileen's ... but he very well knows it won't take long for her to gain control of the situation* Heh heh ... Good afternoon, Eileen. Who's your new friend? *the bartender sets the coffee down in front of him. He picks up the cup and takes a sip*

*psihug studiously pulls out a rags and begins polishing away imaginary waterspots on the bar as far from Dougherty as possible*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 pm
Heh heh ... It appears my new outfit has spiked your interest, Eileen. But no thank you. I appreciate the thoughtfulness though. *turns his attentions to Maune and extends his hand out for a handshake* Hello Maune, glad to meet you. Will you be staying in GGG for awhile? *makes a mental note of psihug's actions*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:18 pm
::Maune shook Officer Dougherty's hand and nodded to him:: Yes that I am ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:31 pm
*Eileen grins, her mind wandering again about how these two could possibly fit into her lifestyle. She takes another long sip of her L.I. Iced Tea and finishes it. She sets the empty glass down on the bar, uncrosses her legs and stands up* Maune, it was most nice to meet you and I hope to see you around again. *she looks at Maune with a glint in her eye and smiles sexily at him, then turns to the cop and grins slyly* Dougherty, just let me know if you should change your mind. I have some very interesting ... things I could show you. *with that said, Eileen saunters back out of the Cabana Bar*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:35 pm
::Maune watched Eileen leave the bar as he smiles and waves to her before picking up his drink and takes a sip of it::  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:41 pm
*takes a long sip of his coffee* Well, that was interesting. She's quite the looker, but can be rather ... uh controlling, if you know what I mean. Heh heh. Glad to know you'll be spending some time here in GGG. There's many interesting places to check out in here. *finishes up his coffee and looks as his watch* Oh, I really must be going now. Have rounds to finish up. Good to meet you Maune, and please give me a holler if I can be of any assistance. *stands up and turns to exit the Cabana Bar*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:49 pm
"Oh? I see, I will keep that in mind Officer Dougherty and take care out there. ::Maune replied as he waved then once again took another siip of his pepsi::  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games