Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:23 am
Mia shrugs smiling and murmers, "Why would I be frightened? It's the differences that we have that make us unique."
She watched Fei-Tao as he walked over to turn the light switches off. Blinking rapidly to re-adjust her eyes to the darkness, she tried to follow Fei-Tao's progress back to the seat. Once he sat down, she leant in slightly to see his face properly. Watching with knowing eyes, she tilted her head slightly as he took off his hat.
"No.. I know now. I mean.. I've known since I walked in that door. But it's just something that people should learn to accept. It's quite ridiculous that people try to remain.. oblivious to the variety of culture we live in.. And anyway! I find those ears just adorable!" She beamed and gently touched the tip of his wolf ear.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm
William sighed a little, trying to control himself. "I guess I'm just afraid of being alone..." William confessed with a frown.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:43 am
"William, no matter what, you'll never be alone. You'll always have friends--family, even--here. And I get the feeling that, even if you are on your own, you'll be able to take care of yourself." Maria told him. He doesn't realize his own strength. To live without parents for most of your life...well, if that doesn't show that he's able to take care of himself, I don't know what does. she thought to herself. "You have a place to stay tonight, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Fei-Tao smiled happily as he leaned his head into Mia's hand as she pet his ears, his eyes closed as he felt himself relax at her touch. His tail wagged even more in emphasis to his positive mood, despite what his sensitive hearing picked up from the alleyway outside the cafe. He understood what William went through, but he was able to accept that very same fact. Accepted it well to the point that he could probably remember what had happened to his own birth parents and family.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:00 pm
Maria looked at him, suddenly scared for his well being. "Go back to that night, or to the place your parents were killed?" She shifted uncomfortably, then stretched her legs out in front of her. The woman played with her skirt, then looked at William, trying to read his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 pm
"Both... the I could have saved all of my family... rather than helping to hinder them." He said sighing as he layed back. "The nightmares never leave me alone."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Melodic Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:56 am
Mia turned slightly pink as Fei-Tao leaned into her hand and listens to his mind. She whispers so their conversation averts Aiden's ears."I.. don't have to most wonderful past either.. But I'm like you. I can accept it and.. try to move on."
Tilting her head and looking at him more carefully, then looking down, she murmers with a small smile, " You're stronger then you look.. Stronger then what people take you to be. I can tell.."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:29 am
Aiden nodded silently, then pulled out a pair of headphones, blasting his ear with loud rock music. He drew absentmindedly on his hand with a black Sharpie. The ink smudged, and bled into the creases of his skin, creating a warped image.
"You can't change the past, William. Try to live in the moment and focus on the future. Then again, I'm probably not the best person to be saying that." she said, a smile playing on her lips. Maria sat next to him in silence for a few moments. She then proceeded to lie down, propping herself up on her elbows next to him, but stared up at the night sky. It was a cloudy night, and the moon was hidden for minutes at a time before the clouds moved along lazily, bathing the town in moonlight.  

Methodless Madness

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm
Fei-Tao opened his deep red eyes and looked up into Mia's a bit curiously. "What happen before you come?" he asked. His ear lightly flicked against her palm as she stated her second comment, then lowering. "It hard to be strong in time like this, harder to stay..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Mia closes her eyes slowly, then opens them to look up into Fei-Tao's. "You're eyes are a beautiful red.." She murmered absentmindedly.
"My.. my past is complicated.. " Mia stuttered, not knowing where to begin. "I.. had a difficult family which resulted in me making some stupid decisions in the future.. A lot of stuff has happened.. "
She continued to stroke his ear, looking at Fei-Tao curiously.

Melodic Seeker

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:05 pm
[[ PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REMEMBER MICHAEL JACKSON, ONE OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN AND NOW MOST MISSED THERE WAS. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE GIVEN US, WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!! MJ WAS INNOCENT!!]]

I will so miss, the moon walk.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:58 pm
((GTHO. I don't want stuff like this in a forum about, oh look, A CAFE ROLEPLAY. So, It'd be great if people didn't post crap like this.))  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:04 pm
Methodless Madness
((GTHO. I don't want stuff like this in a forum about, oh look, A CAFE ROLEPLAY. So, It'd be great if people didn't post crap like this.))

((I agree, besidse I never cared for him.))

William sighed a little. "I think I'm loosing myself." He said closing his eyes and rolling to the side, back facing her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:58 pm
Maria sat up and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. "Why do you say that?" she asked as she looked across the street, watching the houses light up as families came home.  

Methodless Madness

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games