Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Song of the Siren (Accepting :: OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Aoife sighed. "I don't like it." But she wouldn't argue.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm

User Image

Joshua winced as Katalina dragged him down swiftly. He was glad when she slowed down. He looked up, watching the boat pass overhead. It really was interesting to see the boat from this angle. Few people ever really did. Joshua glanced at the mermaid as she 'spoke' to him. 'I'm alright. It's fine. We didn't go too deep so I'll be fine. Thanks.' He grinned, hoping she'd got his thoughts. He was still fairly new to the whole mental communication thing.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Katalina watched the boat carefully for a moment or two, her face pale and set. Then she looked at him. All right, she said simply as the boat passed. I was just worried. I know it takes you a little longer to...acclimate? Climatize? She frowned and shrugged briefly.

Rising slowly back up towards the surface, she listened - if the boat was turning around for some reason, she didn't want to find out only when the propellers sliced her to pieces.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 am

User Image

Joshua nodded. 'That is true. We didn't go too deep though. I'd be more worried had we gone deeper.' He tried to relieve Katalina's worries. He was fine. True, there was the beginnings of a headache, but that was nothing. It would have been a lot worse had either of them hit the boat. He watched the boat leaving as he rose to the surface. Finally, they broke the surface. Joshua shook his head to get the water-logged hair out of his eyes. "Whoa....Maybe I shouldn't have done that." He muttered to himself as his vision swam.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:32 am

Joey shrugged. "It won't be that bad. You simply need to pull me slowly to shore, as if I was drifting in. Naturally, she will chase me, if I am guessing her character correctly. Just need to keep me right out of her reach and I will be fine."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:26 am

Aoife paused. "M-Maybe I could just go talk to her?" She offered. If she couldn't pull him against the tide fast enough he'd be bait on a line...literally. "No." She sighed. "I'd probably just make her more angry."

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:56 pm

User Image

((Bump?))

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 pm

((OOC: Sorry. Been really run down lately - my schedule is just crazy.))

Katalina hastily sank again a little, moving to adjust for his weight so she could keep him up if she had to. "Are you all right?" she inquired, taking only a moment to let herself feel mildly surprised. So little as a few months ago, if someone had told her she would be in a situation like this - friends with a human, worrying about him - she would have laughed.

Her family, she thought wryly, still would laugh if they knew. Dismissing the thoughts, she turned to him and awaited his answer. He really didn't look too well, and guilt washed over her again.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Joey nodded. "You know just as much as I do that it will." He looked out at sea. "Here's what we do...when she comes, I will be 'looking for you'. When I begin to swim away, she is going to try and get in front of me. What you need to do is pull so that she is close to me, yet I am still safe."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 am

User Image

((It's alright.))

Joshua glanced at Katalina, as if surprised she was asking. He waved a hand dismissively. "I said I'm fine. Nothing to worry about." His vision had stopped swimming by now and he could see straight again. 'I'll be fine as long as I'm careful. No excessive head movements. Probably no fast movements of any kind really.' Joshua didn't want Katalina feeling guilty. She'd done what she could and saved them both. He didn't know if he would have been able to get out of the way fast enough.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:07 am

"I hope I pull faster than she swims." Aoife muttered looking at her tiny hands.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:00 pm

((OOC: We really need to have something exciting happen soon. u.u))

Katalina nodded hesitantly, but still thought he didn't look quite right. Of course, she added mentally, how would she know what 'quite right' looked like for a human? She had never been able to see them close up before Joshua and Joey. Her fascination had been from a distance.

So, forced to take his word for it, she rose again. "We'll go slowly, just in case," she said. "Do you want to try for another visit somewhere, or do you just want to go back?"

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:10 pm

(( >.<" Yeah. ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:15 pm

User Image

((True....I'm just not sure what....Any ideas?))

Joshua nodded. Going slower than before would probably help. 'As long as it doesn't get worse, I'll be fine.' Though, in the back of his mind, he had the sense that the headache wasn't going to go away ant time soon. It seemed embedded in his head. "Let's just go back for right now. Maybe we'll go out later." Though it wasn't too bad at the moment, Joshua didn't want to be trapped in the ocean if it got worse. He trusted Katalina, yes, but that didn't rid him of the unease of being stuck at sea.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Madness Delivers

Eloquent Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:57 pm

(( I've got nothing. D-mned creative blocks. DX ))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 289 290 291 292 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games