Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:41 pm
"Shut up..." said Hikari with her eyes darted coldly as she looked towards the girl. It seemed like she was a different person from before. She grew cold and enraged as time passed by.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:47 pm
"that scent on u it is Shirayuki" said kate strike at hikari piece her shirt flew off.  

light_yo

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:49 pm
"Why should I tell you?" said Hikari mockingly and tched when part of her shirt flew off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:54 pm
"well u wont tell me i will this"said kate summon out ice dragon and dragon start reappear at u." he will make u speak to me"said kate.  

light_yo

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 am
"Yeah..like I would." said Hikari and then felt a staggering pain in her head. She felt like it was breaking in two, like the feeling she got when she looked into the gem Chaos showed her before. A scream exited her mouth and lowered her head after a few seconds. She then raised her head with a grin on her face, with the pupils of her eyes slitted vertically. "My my, how troublesome..." said Kuro, her demonic self had appeared once again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:07 am
"good that i want see u k-u-r-o it is while u show ur self"said kate.  

light_yo

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 am
"Indeed it is, Kate." said Kuro then gave a giggle. "What business do you intend to discuss with me?" asked she then jumped up a branch then sat on it, crossed-legged and her arms crossed across her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:15 am
"i want u see truth renji is but u cant win beat him and lisa too"said kate pet her dragon.  

light_yo

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:18 am
"Oh do not worry about that. I am well aware of that. It is also the reason why I have shown myself. I shall release some of the seal from Hikari's memory. It will be a risk to do so but it is the only choice I have." explained Kuro to Kate. "And, I want you to tell Chaos that. Also, tell him to train Lisa while I train Hikari." asked Kuro.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:35 am
"ok but if want do this lisa...forget i say" said kate hide sum truth.  

light_yo

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:04 pm
Bruce snuck up behind Kate and pointed his Maverick Assault handgun at her head. "I suggest you explain yourself before I pull the trigger," he growled. A serpentine mark on his left eye was now glowing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:06 pm
"Now now, dear Bruce. We do not want any blood trail don't we.." said Kuro jokingly as her fingers touched her bottom lip.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Bruce growled. "I suggest you talk as well. I have my ways of reaching those who are locked away mentally."  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:54 pm
"Oh...well, if you do such a thing, then you might risk your poor friend, Hikari, to regain her memories if you do that. I suggest you calm yourself and put your weapon away." Kuro said coldly while darting glares toward Bruce.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:23 pm
"Do not underestimate me, witch," Bruce growled.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games