Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:44 pm
(i want to wait till prowl and bubble get on to continue)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:15 pm
(Thanx I have been SUPER busy latley and will be untill like Febuary! :S)

Crystal was lost in thought. Since this whole thing was happening with Azalea, she had been thinking of her Parents her sister and 2 brothers. She had wanted to go save her kidnapped parents many times but didn't have any friends and she wasn't skilled enough to do it by herself. She even brought up the idea to her brothers and sister but they were to depressed. Crystal thinks thats why they had left her alone all those years ago...
Crystal suddenly fell to her knees and started to cry.
"Why did they leave me?..."She managed to say.

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:19 pm
Xavier heard Crystal, then frowned, hiding his eyes with his fedora. "Seems we all have family problems, huh?" He said sadly. He didn't really know, though. He just guessed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm
Crystal stopped crying a bit.
"ya, but we can't talk about that now. We have to help Taila and Izumi. hmm... what do u think will happen if we break the mirror's? Will they be trapped or fall out?" Crystal asked putting Hope back on her head.

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:31 pm
Xavier shrugged. "Dunno, but it's too risky to test that." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:41 pm

"Ya, your right, you got any ideas?"

(Gotta go now talk later)  

11bumblebee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:00 pm
Kiki looked up at Azalea. "Azalea. Does Ivy have a Dragoon like you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:06 pm
~Azalea~"Unfortunately she does not..I'm the only one of my sisters wh can possess a dragoon and actually go into dragon form...that's why Ivy won't atack me directly. She knows I'm stronger than her. She probably was wanting you to take my dragoon away...without my dragoon I would be weakened and she would be able to take me back to my father. My father doesn't like the power I possess either...he does not have dragon blood in him , only my mother did and it seems her blood runs through my veins...I was the last person to be with my mother...that is why I am blamed and accused of her death. I did not kill my mother..but ou can believe what you want to believe."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 pm
~Azalea~"My sister's specialty is magic but without her magic she is useless in a direct battle. Her stragety is to keep the enemy far away and torture them far away. I do posess magical abilities but if i get to close she'll disappear and run away. We would need to hit her critically from far away without her knowing or sensing it. Rather than kill her I would rather imprison her within my magic. She hates closed spaces and this would be the best way to punish her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 pm
~Azalea~"If i used my magic against her, she would sense it automatically. So Crystal, since my sister does not know of your abilities or magic powers, she would not sense you from far away. If you can attack her with your magical far away, Xavier and Kiki would be able to get close to her and trap her. Then I will come at that exact time they do to seal my sister in her imprisonment. I can strip her of her powers and have her beg for her life, and exchange she will give us Talia and Izumi."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 pm
Xavier nodded. "And then I feed her some venom, right?" He asked, hoping for a bit of revenge. "The Guild Family doesn't take kindly to backstabbing, unless we're the ones with the knife." He added. He knew Azalea would probably say no, but Ivy and her dad had it coming.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:46 pm
~Azalea~"No, If we try killing her, the death is blamed on me, also my father would send an army and probably destroy this school. Taking others into account. I have to say no to avoid danger to more people. I'll do what she did to Izumi and Talia."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ariemea

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm
((Hello, my name is Ariemea. I was recently quite bored and stumbled across your RP while I was looking for something to do. It looks quite fascinating, though a little chaotic. I would love to join you if it is permissible. I am a lit/semi-lit player, and though I can't post every day, I do try to make up what i lack in quantity with quality. Thanks,
~Ari))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 pm
(I think it would be alright. People usually just jump in anyway so it's nice that you asked. BTW, everybody, sorry I haven't been on a lot lately. It has been busy as hel*. So many exams and projects, all due at the same dam* time. crying )

Kiki nodded at Azalea's plan. "Sounds good. Just point me in the right direction and that little brat won't know what hit her."

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 pm
Xavier hissed. "Fine, but if we ever see your old man, Azalea, I'll be the one to deal with him. I should at least get that." He said.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games