Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:58 pm
*groans and rubs his forehead*

It's all very complicated and personal, as I said earlier....

*finishes up his water*
.... by chance, are you going to remember any of this conversation when you leave here?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:01 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*groans and rubs his forehead*

It's all very complicated and personal, as I said earlier....

*finishes up his water*
.... by chance, are you going to remember any of this conversation when you leave here?

((LOL, good luck w/him, Icy! We danced around this particular subject for over 4 hours the other night! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm
*rolls her eyes and shuts her laptop down, putting it back in her messenger bag*

Whatever. And it's highly unlikely with me unconscious atm and on the verge of hypothermia. So, I guess this conversation never happened.

*gets up, putting her bag on her shoulder and waves TES off, heading out the door*

See you whenever I think of how I'm going to be discovered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 pm
(( rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:12 pm
{{I didn't put "question dodging" in my list of strengths for nothing wink }}

*waves to Icy as she leaves. For a while he just sits at the table silently wondering what to do, then decides to head for the TV room and watch some Tales From The Crypt* ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:47 pm
*He steps into the Grill and surveys the premises, looking for his Partner. Not seeing anyone in the main room, he quickly heads back out again* confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm
*having almost fallen asleep in the TV room, he decides it might be a good idea to head home before someone catches him and thinks he lost his keys again. He turns off the TV, orders a bottle of ginger ale that he can take with him, and drops an amethyst onto the counter after paying for his drink, then exits*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 am
<<< GLOMPS TES AND RUNS OFF to bed, giggling like a schoolgirl heart >>>  

Exor Omega

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 am
(( User Image What?! *snorts* xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 am
*comes in, yawning and lugging her laptop with her towards the booth she's claimed the past couple days. Before she even attempts to sit, a server is at her table waiting for her to order.

She orders a cinnamon raisin bagel with extra cream cheese, a bowl of Rice and Shine with extra butter, and an extra large double mocha latte with extra chocolate.

When the server leaves to place her order, she puts her head down on the table and exhales deeply*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:07 am
*snorting, she wakes with a start, only to have the server standing by her table with her food.

Looking embarrassed, she looks to the side and sits up out the way so he can place her order in front of her.

Smiling her thanks, she rolls her eyes and picks up a bagel half, spreading cream cheese on it and taking a bite. Picking up her latte, she takes a sip and unpacks her laptop*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:11 am
-drags herself into the restaurant and over to Icy's booth, sliding into the side opposite her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 am
-had a wonderful breakfast/brunch with Icy but feels it's time to return to the "real world" and head over to MW, hugs Icy and departs-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 am
*wakes up again, cursing under her breath for being so damned tired. Seeing as her breakfast has grown ice cold, she pushes it away and is vaguely aware of someone being at her table not too long ago. Shrugging it off, she waves for a server and tells him to bring her another latte and to clear her cold dishes.

Paying her tab once he returns with her drink, she grabs her latte, laptop and bag, dragging all her things to the t.v. area, finding a cozy sofa to lounge on and puts her laptop and drink on the table in front of her, her bag on the floor.

Flipping through the stations, she opts for radio channel playing soft mellow jazz. Closing her eyes and enjoying the sounds, she again falls asleep in no time, drooling and snoring lightly*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:48 pm
*walks in and looks around*

Hi, Icy! How are ya, girlfrie... oh. Sleepytime. ssshhhh.

*gets a nice tall glass of ice water and drinks it while watching CarZ on her ipod and waiting for Icy to wake up, then gets up and tiptoes out*

whispers: I guess we'll check your blood pressure and stuff another time.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games