Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 pm
Ichiro scratched his chin. "That's true....But then again....you're baby mama is unconcious due to fatigue...and you're over here jumping up and down."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm
Kaz stopped and walked over to Kishiko and held her hand "well ill have to wait till she wakes up then"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm
Kishiko immediately woke at Kaz's touch. "Where am I?" She looks around the room and realizes shes in the basement. She saw Kaz and hugged him. "I've missed you soo much." She cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:29 pm
Kaz hugged her back tightly "i missed you to" he rubbed her back while she was hugging him "no need to cry love"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:35 pm
Kishiko sobbed. "But it was a...a big year *sob* without you....everyone hated me *sob*...and delivery was..painful *sob* especially....the half angel part....his soul was burning me...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:36 pm
Kuhn was examining the baby boy and notices Vampire teeth but Angel wings also "Umm... whats his name?" Kuhn begins to think "Half Angel half Vampire is hard and to long to remember I suggest we calm him a Vampel, regarding his secies, and wheres Eric? he should see his brothers kid"  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:41 pm
Kaz glared at Kuhn "were not calling our son Vampel" he then looked at Kishiko and kissed her cheek "dont worry since he's part vampire he's gonna become a arch angel at the age of 5" he said looking down a bit

Eric was walking around the basement when he saw a baby he looked at it "HI BABY!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 pm
Kishiko took the baby from her mother's hands. "What should we call him?"

"He's a disgrace he doesn't need a name." Kishiko's mother hated the baby. Her pureblood daughter having a mixed breed son.

Kishiko glared at her mother. "Get out. If you don't care for him then just leave." Her eyes burned with fury.

"Don't look at me like that!" But nevertheless...she left.  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:50 pm
Kaz walked up to Kishiko with his son "i dont know what do think suits him best?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:56 pm
"Im not saying you should call him Vampel Im saying you should call his species a Vampel... for short and...." Kuhn perks up and heres a footsteps and feels a pressure of someone angry "Uh oh hes caught up with me..." Kuhn hides behind the chair and watches the door

(Tsunas gonna have some changes done to him)  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:58 pm
Kaz just sighed and looked at his son he was asleep and he looked so peaceful  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:05 pm
(( ok snowy btw i gotta go cya ))

Kishiko looked at him. "He's so precious. I don't know what to name him...something...that fits him...a name no one else has..."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:08 pm
"Kuhn hides under the couch no one nows how he got there but he did "you could call him.... Soul?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:09 pm
[[cya]]

Kaz looked at him "hes absoulutly perfect.......its so hard to think of a name for him that matches" Kaz then heard Kuhns suggestion "what do you think of that love?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 pm
(( on cuzzy's comp so one more post for the night ))

"I don't think it's good for an archangel." Kishiko cuddled the baby in her arms.

(( names are hard Q.Q ))

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games