Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Gekreuzigte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:28 pm
((Roffle indeed. I suppose I'll start in the most random of locations.))

Mordecai looked around the bakery, searching for the perfect pastry. He had been there ten minutes, and the line was about fifteen people long. He would examine one, pick it up, examine it more thoroughly, then set it down. After going through twenty muffins he decided on a bacon-infused biscuit, paid for it, and sat down, beginning to eat.

Almost forgot - here is the image.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/man+rat+anime/anyelaaleyna/anime guy/anime185.jpg?o=4  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 pm
"Master Caldwell is polite and you are drunk." Nike pushed him into a chair before he could fall. She was not picking him up.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:34 pm
"Im not drunk... Im just happy to see ya." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:34 pm
((Just received an email telling me I was going to get smacked tomorrow and had to see why... and I am getting no explanation. Might as well post while I'm here.))

"I suppose I should let myself out, then. It seems that you have your hands full with... this one... and I'll be in the way. I will return either later or tomorrow night with what I have deciphered. Goodbye, Nike. I'm glad I'm leaving, you drunken imbecile." The former is said to Nike and the latter to Brago, to clarify. Caldwell begins to move toward the door.  

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:39 pm
Brago grinned " You call me an imbecile, but your the bad person who manipulated Soli into fighting me. You could have gotten her killed. Do somethin like that again and I will pound ya myself." he said still slurring.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:10 pm
"Brago, weren't you with Hana? Why are you in my office smelling like a whino."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:16 pm
Brago dropped his drunk act when the Vampire left. "You surely dont trust him, do you?" Brago got up and sat on her desk. "He is in no better position than the bartender. He was probably looking up people that he wanted to contact but wasnt sure if died. He knows a lot more than he lets on."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 pm
"Brago, I don't trust anyone, not even my mother. So don't presume I don't know what I'm doing. Sometimes to get the prey, you must make an intricate web."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 pm
"Quite a statement from someone who is in love." Brago pointed at her then ran his finger on her breast ringing it around her niple area. "I dont think your heart is as black as you say it is. You have quite a deal of compassion, but you've hidden it. Ever since the prince died you have closed yourself off even more, but I believe Robert has the power to make you open up." Brago thought for a second. "I coulda just made a sexist joke there" he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:36 pm
Nike grabbed his hand and slammed it onto the desk. She got kissing close in Brago's face, grinding his hand further into the desk. "You smell like Hana." Nike licked the place under his lip. "I'm gonna assume that's what she taste's like. Word is, you are a taken man so why are you here, touching me." You could almost here his bones grinding.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 pm
"I just... wish my blood could satisfy you as much as the others." He looked down. "If I change myself, will I still be a man?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:50 pm
Nike released his hand and sat down. "Are you okay, cuz blood is food. What are you getting at."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:57 pm
"I have been watching you from the beginning. Watching you grow, watching you work. Then when you went off on your own I vaguely helped you. When I saw chaos at the embrace when the prince was murdered" Brago latched onto her and put his ear to her heart. "So why is it that your heart keeps me out? Why can you not desire my blood? Why is it that my demonic nature clashes with your personality. I cant change myself, but I want you. Even though your young, even though your inexperienced in this life. Why is it that I keep running to you hopeing that you finally accept my blood knowing that I will be rejected...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:05 am
"Brago," She started, squirming in his embrace, Why do you want me to bite you so bad. I don't reject you. Did you ever think that maybe I'm not meant for you, or that there are things at work beyond our control. If you just want me to drink from you, I can do that, but...."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:12 am
" I just want to be with you Nike, your cold personality only hides the warmth you give off underneath the surface. I want to do everything I can to help you. Why does it end up this way... with you annoyed and me saddened. I want to help you any way I can. I would love it if you used me as a food source."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games