Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Koleno appeared behind Hikaru's father and growled"what were you doing....you sat in your little realm doing nothing!but your wrong.her friends were doing something and that was trying to keep the world alive!"he snapped at him."if you want someone to help her then get out of my way!"he said oushing her father aside and wlaking into the room."the people of this realm make me so mad....you don't know the simplest of magic to help your kind."He said as he began to hum and aimed his purple gems in his palms towards each other making them spark."let me show you 'vampires' a little secret of your forgotten past...."he said as the gems glowed and he aimed them at hikaru."you all think shes gonna die because of this kid,well how come something so good must be bad?"he said before looking innocently at hikaru."my friend you are too noble to let someone die...you have the strongest potential to protect someone...you just need to think you can."he samiled as two dark red wisps flowed form the gems and flowed into hikaru."I have granted you with the power to get two times the energy and nurishment from blood....this way you will feel much better..."he said smiling"never have a met a person who thought about others with such a great burden in the centuries that i have been alive...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:17 pm

"I do and that is why I left. I wanted to protect everyone. I felt that Kaimei was still angry at me for what I let Roy do to me and I am going to bring this baby into this world. I promised Mr. Fei that I would take care of the baby no matter what. It's just this blood thirsty side that scares me." Hope looked up and was starting to look better.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Koleno smiled."such a caring person...but you have some major inner demons....its common for someone like you,but most people go their entire lives with out facing them....you will have to face them if you want any hope of controling your knight and protecting those dear to you...as do your friends."he said looking at her."you shouldn't want to take care of the child because you promised...but because you want to. Kaimei must understand what you did if hes ever going to be a good king,Sacrificing yourself for your family and friends...you are the most noble person i have met in this world."he said sititng in a chair."i can see...that your children will forever be happy with you as their mother and no dark forces that may trip to rip you from each other will be victorious.i believe you have the power to purge the darkest entity from a person who fell victim to its dark grasp."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:43 pm

"But Roy....he only wants the baby so that he can drain it that is why he impregnated me with it but I won't let him have the baby." Hikaru started to tremble just thinking about what Roy had said to her.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Koleno smirked"did you not hear the last thing i said...you may have the power to purge the dark from things....not all things were created evil"he said looking at her."Ask Mr.fei about roy if you get the chance....he'll tell ya."he said smiling."i do not know a father who would harm his own child unless the devil himself if controlling him,If a father does it then they ae not honored to be called 'father' or even a man for that matter...those kind of men are the true evil,parents who abandoned their children are cowards and i know roy is not one of those people..."

"Ah koleno...its been awhile..."JinBei said smiling as he walked into the room."could you all leave for a minute?i need to speak with hikaru."he asked everyone in the room.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Hikaru's parents nodded and left the room with the healer. The only people to leave where Yuki, Kaimei, Koleno, and Kyo. Hikaru looked at Jinbei and looked down. She was afraid that she was in trouble again.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 pm

"koleno looked at jinbei."it has been awhile.."he said and snapped his figners so a walle appeared seperating hikaru and jinbei.

Jinbei undid the gold chain that held the large coat hs wore aorund his shoulders and put it on a coat rack.He only toke off the coat when he had something sentimental to say and sat in a chair before sighing.he drew his large sword and stabbed it into the ground and rested his hands on the handle and his head on his hands."Ah i see your doing better...seeing a show koleno is here he must have helped you....look,i came here to ask something of you..."he siad sighing again."i know i have asked much of you having the child and all but please hear me out."he sia dlooking at her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Hikaru looked up at Jinbei. "What is it that you would have me do?" She had her hand on her bulging belly.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Jinbei sighed"please..you must help my son..help roy."he said as he began to tear up."i don't know where i went wrong with him...but hes not the same,your the most noble of your friends and you have a light they don't have....maybe you can return my son back to his normal self..."he said wiping his eyes before sighing."he changed when he was little...he wanted to become strogner so i sent him into the levels of hell to become stronger but something changed him in there.Please hlep him."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:32 pm

"But what can I do?" Hikaru paused for a few minutes. "He seemed to calm down a little bit when he mentioned his dead girlfriend. Maybe if I make him see the light by bringing her up then maybe he might change. If that does not work then I don't know what to do."

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Jinbie froze."......"he sighed and rubbed his neck."you mean he talked about May?"he said looking at her"yes he did have a girlfriend at one point and she ws the reason he was sent down into hell...."he said rubbing his temples."there was this demon....a powerful one in fact."he snappe dhis figners making a chart of power in the demon world."you see..."he siad putting to a gorup of 10 people."these people here are known as the 'kings' of our world...this gorup includes me,Kenta,ryu, and your father.We watch over and govner this world...."he sia before pointing to another group."these are the 'warlords' They are powerful enough to surpass us kings how ever the only ones who can truly surpass use are numbers 3,2, and 1 the others come close but no dice..."he said pointing to one space that had a X through it."this was held by Mr.8...hes the reason there are only seven warlords. Mr.1 will not allow a 8 to join the warlords because it was this man who hurt roy."he said with hate in his voic."His name was Skull....he wanted to becoem the head of the warlords so bad he did something unthinkable. He decided to take a Fei's power and use it as his own!He gunned for roy but when the two fought and May found out she raced off to them.When she got there Skull was going to take roy's power. As he went to take his power may jumped in the way...She was just a mere witch and skull ended up taking her power AND he lifeforce...."roy was beyond hurt and skull only laughed as he left with May's lifeforce....Roy came back with her body and explained what happened but by the time Mr.1 had heard Skull ahd vanished form this realm waiting for roy to find him. Roy went to hell and when he came out..he was diffrent...He found skull and completely obliterated him.He toke may's lifeforce but...her body was trapped by a curse left by skull...one that cannot be undone by simple means.Roy still has her lifeforce with him but can't get to her body so he went on a rampage and got you all involved...."jinbie sighed and looked at her."please help try and break the curse"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:23 pm

"Did Skull use anything? An item of some sort when the curse was put on May? The logical thing to do would to break that object and the curse would be lifted if he did use an item." Hikaru sat there in her bed thinking and rubbing her stomach.

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:36 pm

((So, Yes, No, Maybe?))

"Okay then I guess I can wait until they're done talking." Kyo said with a shrug and sat down.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:49 pm

(I like the idea but it is up to ichigo.)

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 pm

"its important bro relax..."koleno said smiling.

"i do not know....we tried to find the items but nothing....only roy would know since he watched her get cursed...if anything i just need my son back."he said standing up."Hikaru i have to thank you....even though your marrying Kaimei you and your family will always forever have the Fei's to help you..."he said bowing."i think i've taken up enough of your time...i do hope you feel better."he said wlaking out as the wall fell allowing the others to talk with hikaru again
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games