Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 pm
((I donno... Vampiric hasn't been on for a while... wonder what's wrong...))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:06 pm
((I shall ask her! Away we go! ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 pm
Christopher just shrugged and went back to his book. He wasn't much of a sociable person. He began studying his biology.

Spencer spotted Alex and turned to Maria. He whispered softly "move quickly. We're being watched".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:22 pm
((It would be great if she came back... It would give me a possibility to work with something XO Cuz I really don't know what to do... Nor did Caroline's user post, to my knowledge... XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:30 am
"Oh... Okay!" She said, grabbing Spencer below the elbow and pulling him to catch up to Jordan. "Jordan~" She called out, letting go of Spencer to clamp onto Jordan, "Jordan~ The guy reading the book was mean." She said, frowning, but quickly smiled again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:39 am
Michishige was quick to follow Maria and Spencer, realizing that if he didn't focus soon that he was going to be left behind. "So do you know exactly where we're going or is it more like 'The blind leading the blind'?" he asked, not to particularly anyone.

Luxurious Poverty

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
(I have returned O.O sorry for not being online in ages various things happened including my laptop getting crap spilled on it by my little sister >.> so i had to earn cash to get a new one lol D: and yes kira is indeed a ninja razz )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:47 pm
|| >< Pyuuu! It's so agonizing! I have to save up $130 for my Ciel Phantomhive cosplay! Then $59 for the wig (although its a wig with clips~ So I can cosplay as Ciel when he's wearing a dress and when he's his normal boy self >< I would SO date a guy younger than me if it was Ciel! ) -swoons- But it'll totally be worth the blood, sweat, and tears! Plus, mom's gonna let me get a job (hopefully) at the end of august on the weekends~ Then I will get my lovely victorian style Ciel Phantomhive cosplay~ (and wig ><) Sorry, I'm so excited >< But even though its a dress that goes all the way to the floor, my sister said it looks slutish. ):< My sister is stupid. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:03 pm
(( You be backerz, setsuna! For angelic, and anybody else, you could be a ninja and pop into the library to meet up with out group or something?

Lol, cosplay hijinks razz

and and and...I won't be here tom/ friday, short trip to visit colleges again xP ))

"Ahh...mean, or quiet?" Jordan asked Maria. It was pretty much a rhetoric question. She rubbed her face with her free hand, looked to Spencer, then to Maria, who was latched to her arm. Almost feels like we're juggling her around or something... "I have a map," she pointed out to Michishige. It's reall vague, but still...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 pm
|| Eiya! I'm gonna be gone friday/thursday, since we're taking a week vacation~ This weekend is Anibash! Ohhhh~ I'm so excited! All the wonderful cosplay! And to think next year I'll be going as the wonderful Ciel Phantomhive~! And biggrin Have fun. Last year (when I was 12) my mom took me to see a college... It was weird. ._. And I always pictured Maria having a lot of siblings... ||

"Mean! Mean!" She said with a pout, "Very mean, I couldn't believe it! All because I peeked at the book he was reading and asking him about whale teeth!" She said, anyone around her might think she was ready to throw a fit, but she just staying with Jordan, pouting, she wasn't used to getting her way, but she liked it, and right now she wished some people weren't so mean to her. Like that guy or her sister. Ooooo! But onii-chan is the worst of all! She though to herself, remembering how he hit her once. She didn't like it when onii-chan was mean to her, she smiled a bit, though, remembering how she bit his hand after that. "It's official! I will bite anyone who is mean to me from now on!" She let out, determined on her decision.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm
"Uh, Maria.." Jordan sighed, "Just, ah, try not to bite people when you're alone...I guess.." She looked over at the guy with the textbook and tried to imagine Maria biting him. "I don't get it, why not just ignore him?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm
"Because! That's what they expect." She stated, "Plus, it'd only be on the hand, enough to make them go, 'Ow! Ow! Owie!'" She said, making up a voice she figured the boy with the textbook would make when he was in pain, which was a silly voice like a little boy's. "I see it as a justified punishment!" She said, convincing herself that it was. "And if they even think about striking me because of it! I'll bite them on the head!"

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm
(lol sure *poofs into the library..RAWR* )

Kira wandered into the library and saw a group talking and went over to them and asked them what are you guys all up to? Oh and mind if I join in whatever it is?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:02 pm
Spencer whispered to Michishige "I feel so sorry for Jordan. I think Maria's her roommate, so she has to deal with this even in residence". He followed along.

Christopher continued to read his biology book and payed no attention to Maria.

Alex however, was keeping an eye on Maria and was watching the group with narrowed eyes. He was still waiting for them to do something they weren't supposed to.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 am
Michishige chuckled at Spencer's comment. "Yea, I know whatcha mean." He shrugged, following the group. "But if anyone can handle Maria, it's Jordan," Michishige said, more to himself than to Spencer.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games