Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
The Shadow of Hyrule Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 pm
*sigh* Wish it wasn't so boring around here! Where is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:55 pm
*calls Zelda again to give an update*  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:41 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
*calls Zelda again to give an update*

*answers the cell phone* Hello, this is Zelda speaking. Who is it?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:00 am
Zelda, look, I've been thinking for half a minute... And there's something I want to ask you, but I don't think it's right to ask you... But I am duty bound to ask you. To simply must put aside my personal feeling's of right and wrong. To serve my post. *Ahem* I know you have become an ally of this Roze fellow, but are you not also allied with Termina? Has our alliance not been longer and more heartfelt? The Roze wishes to invade Termina. To take it over. To do unspeakable things. Does that sound like something a friend would do? Beat up on your other friends? Absolutely not! I don't think he's much of a friend at all, especially since I live in Termina! This whole thing with his second in command is weakness. I predict that the Roze Empire will be weakest when Roze starts to take back control of his army. I think we should attack together at that point to save Termina, and possibly Hyrule. I also think that we should release Gannon. I know he's evil, but he's the king of the Gerudo and wants to be the king of Hyrule. He couldn't possibly just sit back and watch his people and the land he wants get destroyed, could he? Even if he is evil he'll have to fight with us. If we send him in first he'll probably die and we won't have to worry about what happens later. I think it's a good idea. I think it's the best move.  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:09 am
Absolutely NOT sir Apple! If we release Ganondorf from the Dark Realm, he will try and destroy my family, get ahold of the Triforce and turn Hyrule into a dark and twisted kingdom of his own! I cannot risk losing my people or my family to him no matter what! It's way too dangerous! I trust that sir Roze can convince his head general to stop his assault while sir Roze regains control over his army. Trust me, I've dealt with Ganondorf before and I know what he's capable of! I WON'T break that seal under ANY circumstances! Why are you suggesting that anyways sir Apple?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:14 am
We know what Ganon is capable of being sealed, but do we know that the evil empire is? We know Ganon is capable of trying to destroy your family, but do we know if the empire is capable of really destroying your family?
Even if there is a chance that Roze can regain control, he's still evil. He still wants to take a piss on a burning Termina flag and a burning all it represents. He is a Ganondorf to Termina. Do you let Ganondorfs walk free to do as they please?  

applesauce600

9,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:07 am
Hey, Zelda. I just called to give an update.

Oh, can you also tell apple that I can hear everything he's saything through the phone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:18 am
Insanium in the hizzouse! Wazzup?  

Mr Insanium

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:24 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Hey, Zelda. I just called to give an update.

Oh, can you also tell apple that I can hear everything he's saything through the phone?

Yes, I will sir Roze. So what's going on back at your Empire?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 pm
applesauce600
We know what Ganon is capable of being sealed, but do we know that the evil empire is? We know Ganon is capable of trying to destroy your family, but do we know if the empire is capable of really destroying your family?
Even if there is a chance that Roze can regain control, he's still evil. He still wants to take a piss on a burning Termina flag and a burning all it represents. He is a Ganondorf to Termina. Do you let Ganondorfs walk free to do as they please?

No, but I'm still NOT releasing Ganondorf from the Dark Realm sir Apple and that is FINAL! You don't understand the danger it could put us all in, even Termina could fall under his rule! I completely FORBID IT!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:03 pm
Well I'm in the capital city and I'm on my way to the main government building. The head general wants guards around him all the time and I was able to get myself positioned as one of those guards. I'll take action then.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:17 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Well I'm in the capital city and I'm on my way to the main government building. The head general wants guards around him all the time and I was able to get myself positioned as one of those guards. I'll take action then.

Good, I hope all goes well. Does he know you're there sir Roze?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:40 pm
No, but he will soon. I'll get back to you in a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:41 pm
Alright, let me know what happens, ok sir Roze?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:53 pm
I will. Oh, he's coming. Goodbye for now. I think he's about to make a speech. If there are televisions in your kingdom, turn one on.

*hangs up*  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 178 179 180 181 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games