Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:39 pm
((Did I miss some thing or are you all laughing at me?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:41 pm
{{Never!!... wink But all in good fun, hun. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:43 pm
Daniel nods his agreement with Kits's statements, then comes up short when she mentions the riddle. He was somewhat surprised that she had remembered such an innocuos seeming point.

"Um, well, sort of, I did. It got rather...complex."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:50 pm
You seemed really concerned about it before...

*looks up at Jessi* That's right... *looks back at the paper*

How are you at giving directions, once you know the area? There's a good chance that a lot of people would be asking where things are. *looks him over, taking note of his professional appearance*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:52 pm
Jessi smiled brightly and then started walking to the door to head back to the information desk. As she reached it, she turned and smiled brightly at Daniel from behind Kits. She gave him a thumbs up and then opened the door, walked through and shut it behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:57 pm
Daniel nodded slightly at Jessi's parting gesture as he began answering Kits's questions.

"Yeah, it's still a little concerning, but I've decided that I needed to push it to the back for a bit. It was getting a little consuming. And as to giving directions, I have discovered over the last couple of months that I seem to have a remarkable memory. I believe the word I found that described the phenomenon was eidetic memory. Giving directions would be easy, once I know them."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 pm
*nods* That's good to know. How about if somebody got hurt? Would you be able to do anything to help? If not, would you be willing to get training in first aid? *takes the seat that Jessi left*

*had decided to take a few runs down the sledding hill. After turning in the sled he'd rented, waits for the trolley to come back around to take him back to the lodge*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:06 pm
Seeing that Jessi had left, and knowing that Kits already had in her head that he was a decent person from Dame's telling of it, Daniel decided the time for his final gambit had come. Turning to face Kits on the couch, he looked her directly in the eyes, something he had difficulty doing with anyone. But what he had to say came from deeper than just his intellect.

"Kits. I will learn whatever you need me to learn, and proably never forget it again. I will help those that need help, and remove those that need removing. Those things especially seem to be ingrained into my vary nature. But I need this. I need to find me. Just give me this chance, and I'm certain that you will never regret it."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:12 pm
{{Wow.. eek Nice response!! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:15 pm
*a bit unnerved by Daniel's sudden change of demeanor, takes a minute to respond* Well, we'll have to work out what you'll wear as a uniform. It's pretty casual here, but as security, you need to look a little more professional than the other employees. We'll also need to get your ID in the system as soon as you can get it. I'm not supposed to hire anybody without ID, but considering your circumstances, I'm willing to bend that rule a little. *looks directly back at him* Make sure I don't regret this. *stands up and goes over to the desk to get the hiring papers out* Fill these out the best you can, and you're hired.

*smiles at him* One more question, though. When will you be able to start?

*gets on the trolley, ready to head home*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:24 pm
Daniel smiles broadly as he stands to step to the desk. He pasues for just a moment, having to shift the rod under his jacket once again, to avoid dropping it. Walking over to the desk, he takes the papers that Kits hands him, and nods emphatically.

"I promise, that there will never be a day that you come to regret this. As to when I can start, well, immediately. And as to a uniform, give me a night to look into it, and I'll see what i can come up with."

Looking down at the papers, he can already see a number of blanks that are going to give him problems, but to him, it no longer matters.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:29 pm
*nods* That works for me. Also, I'd like you to write down what hours you'd prefer to work. That way, when we hire other security guards, we'll be able to work out a better schedule.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:33 pm
Daniel looks nervously around the room, as if to check that no one had suddenly snuck in without his notice. Feeling a bit silly of a sudden, though confident none had appeared, Daniel turned back to Kits with a bit of a sheepish blush.

"Um, well. Any hours are good for me, really. Since..."

Again he looks around, this time mainly at the door out of the corner of his eye.

"Well, can I confide in you? Something of a secretive nature?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:37 pm
Sure. *notices him looking around the room* I'd like you to feel like you're able to come to me with any problems you have. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Daniel nods and straightens his suit without realizing, even stopping to pat Batakos underneath.

"Well, it's not really a problem. More of an...unusual trait. One of many to be frank, but, uh..."

Daniel leaned slightly closer and lowered his voice for just Kits to hear.

"I don't need sleep. At all. I can, I just don't need to."

There. It was out, and suddenly Daniel felt infinitely less guilty about witholding the mountains of information about himself that he hadn't revealed. He knew that logically, there was nothing for him to be feeling guilty over, but letting out even one tidbit seemed to count for it all in his subconscious.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games