Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:48 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxlessons in life will be repeated until they are learned.

Fifth Year Prefect | | Fifteen | | Ravenclaw | | Dating Iñigo | | Half-Blood | | Seeker

Lexine smiled at hearing that Iñigo was up to going with her to Germany. She knew that it was all going to come down to what his father said about it, but doubted he'd say anything but yes, after all his father seemed to like her. "I believe we're going in early June?" Lexine thought a moment, she couldn't remember exactly when they'd be going, but knew it was at least sometime in June... "I'll show you the letter before we leave. I kinda forgot it up in my suitcase, so..." Lexine trailed off before smiling over at Iñigo. "Ya'know, considering all the places you've gone, I actually am surprised that you haven't visited Germany. One of my father's old school mates lives in Munich, so he'll probably be the one to show us around." Lexine guessed that it was all in the letters, but she couldn't remember everything in them...she'd only quickly read them over once, after all. "My dad's mentioned walking across Germany, although I doubt we're going to do that considering Evan..." Lexine sat there and thought a minute before shaking her head and shrugging. "I can't remember, to be honest." She smiled sheepishly, shrugging again. "But hey, this'll be fun. We'd both be going to a brand new place together, after all!" Lexine said, obvious excitement seeping into her speech.

As she was talking, Lexine didn't even realise that Elijah had come over to sit by them, and jumped a bit when he started talking. Honestly, Lexine didn't know Eli all that well, other than the fact that he had been a reserve, then took Iñigo's place when he was booted off the team. He played well at the last game, and Lexine was never hit, so she didn't really have a reason to be mad with the kid, and from what she could see of how Iñigo reacted when he came over, Iñigo had no problem with Eli either. She blinked a few times, confused as to what Eli was talking about. She didn't realise that it may have been a joke until Iñigo continued the joke into his response. Blinking a few more times, Lexine smiled weakly. It was clear she was at least a little confused; her weariness from lack-of-sleep was obviously causing some issues in how fast she took in information, but hey, at least it was the end of the year, right?

Lexine nodded as Iñigo went on to talk about how well Eli had done in the last Ravenclaw game, and decided that, yes, it was safe to talk about Quidditch.
                                                "You did do a great job considering it was your first game. I mean, I remember mine...didn't go near as smoothly, and I was nervous as hell. But hey, we won, at least." Even if it was the only game we won this year... Lexine didn't voice the last part, this wasn't about her being a bad Seeker, and she didn't want to drag pity or whatever for her into it. "And hey, you're obviously doing your job right, I didn't get hit once." Lexine smiled.

feast x ooc :: - - -

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

Ari walked into the Great Hall and glanced around looking for all her friends. It didn't take her long to spot the familiar brown haired boy she had spent a lot of extra time with this year. She hesitated slightly wondering if it was okay to table hop like she was about to. Then she noticed not only was Jesse at the Ravenclaw table but so was a Hufflepuff girl. Not feeling too bad anymore she marched confidently over to visit. When she finally reached the table with her friends she cleared her throat to announce her presence. "Sorry to interrupt. Can I join you?" She asked smiling at Dylan, Benjamin, and the Hufflepuff that she couldn't quite remember. The red head couldn't help the slight linger of a glance at Benjamin wondering if he was okay with her intruding on him. She thought suddenly hesitant about her actions. It would suck if she offended him.

RedEagleEye007
Shabatha
AlphaApex

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, when it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. Shockingly the school year hadn't been that bad, and he was glad for it. Now, if only he could get a relaxing summer before the new year began. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 150 points, is Slytherin. Third place, with a total of 265 points, goes to Ravenclaw. Second place, with a total of 295 points, goes to Gryffindor. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Hufflepuff! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image
                                                                When I pretend everything is what I want it to be
                                                                I look exactly like what you had always wanted to see
                                                                When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I am
                                                                Stealing second after second just cause I know I can but
                                                                I can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just trying to bend the truth

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Ravenclaw Table - Great Hall
                                                                Who am I with? Elliot
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for the feast to start.
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, it sucks this time of year. Can't I stay at the castle over the summer?
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Jesse sat down gratefully, already looking around the table and waving toward Ari as she made an appearance at the table. He however frowned as she sat down next to Benjamin, not exactly sure if he liked that or not. Then again, if he was gay, then that would explain it. Kind of. He hadn't been thinking of Benjamin as much as he used to, though. Shaking his head, he turned to listen to the others who were talking to Elliot and Elliot's response, and then Elliot's own question to him. Joining the Holts? What? When had that ever been discussed? He didn't know, and he surely didn't think he forgot it. He hadn't forgotten anything in a really long time.

At the mention of Kenneth and his... Girlfriend? Heck, Jesse didn't know, but either way, he felt like he'd just been set up. The teen narrowed his eyes and considered what the heck Elliot was up to. Not that he minded being away from Paul, but still... "Umm, I think so? You'd have to remind me about the specifics. I seem to have forgotten the details of our conversation about that. You know, since the question kind of was out of the blue and all." Okay, so maybe a bit of a jab at the fact that Elliot just asked him, but still. He figured that Elliot might get the hint.

OOC:

No turning back now
                                                                I wanna be pushed aside so let me go
                                                                Let me take back my life I’d rather be all alone
                                                                Anywhere on my own cause I can see
                                                                The very worst part of you is me

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:38 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye a.k.a. Lolli xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <2nd Year>
Time: Sorting Feast of the 2029-2030 Year
Looking: Pretty Clever

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

It had been absolute chaos getting to the train station this year. You would have thought considering her Dad was just apparating her over there really shouldn't be much problem-but him apparating her over meant he could drag his feet till the very last moment and still get her on the train on time. To be fair it wasn't like her Dad was exactly dragging his feet. They had breakfast that morning outside in the garden and her Mum joined and they all lost track of time. Also her Mum wanted to do the Mum thing of making sure she had everything packed up and then went on about 'being safe' and treating everyone kind and the said maybe she should pack a batch of cookies to help her make more friends on the train. As it is, that batch of cookies weren't exactly helpful when all the carriages were full and she was stuck squeezing in a carriage where an upperclassman had decided to pass out and she for fear of him not waking up had shook him awake when they arrived at Hogsmeade to get a "Bloody Hell... Can't a bloke get some sleep" and then an "oh, right..." when she told him that they were already in Hogsmeade. Well at least she got a thank-you for that. Apparently she was "too quiet" though. Not her fault she had picked up one of her Dad's wandmaking books as she headed out and got lost reading it. She also didn't want to be horrid or rude and disturb the upperclassman.

So, Lola took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, having started reading again, looking up every so often until the sorting started and she shut her book and watched with interest. It was funny, the sorting was such a wonderful and monumental event in your life, yet really the only one who remembered how eventful and monumental (and a wee bit stressful) was yourself. And everyone always blew it off as "I was sorted in this house or that house, no big deal" or "an of course" or "was a bit of a surprise but I'm cool with it now". Lola felt odd that she had a magical parent (or two, she thought her mum should count as magical since she might not be a witch but she was a magical being) and still didn't know all that much about Hogwarts. Of course Lola was British and attending Hogwarts because of her Mum (not like she could uproot and move from the New Forest to her Dad's homeland in China), and her Dad attended The Shanghai School of Wizardry. Lola shook her head returning her thoughts as she watched the first student up get sorted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
Dalton Quimby - Scott
Ravenclaw - Fifth Year - Fifteen - Pureblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Dalton slipped into the Great Hall, puzzled as ever. Getting older was supposed to mean that he understood more and had more answers than questions, but the teenager seemed to be getting more and more confused the older he got. He was fifteen and still had no idea what he wanted to do in a couple years. On top of that, he also had no idea what his crush wanted. Did she never want to talk to him again or was she just shy or scared? Well, one thing was for sure, she had been avoiding him. Or maybe he was only over thinking the whole situation? Agh! Dalton just wanted to scream. Every emotion that he bottled up inside had to explode out of him sooner or later. Hopefully, it would happen later. Having a mental breakdown at the opening ceremony was no way to start a new year. Besides, the ceremony wasn’t about him. It was about the first year students and their sorting, and today, Cordelia was going to be sorted. Furrowing his eyebrows, Dalton hadn’t actually ever thought about where his youngest sister would be placed. The girl had a kind heart, so Slytherin was out – and yes, he didn’t think any Slytherin had a kind heart anymore. After meeting Odelia, his opinion on the snakes changed, but then she shattered that thought all over again. Cordelia had a better chance of being placed in Ravenclaw, but there was nothing outstanding about her intelligence. She wasn’t stupid, but she also wasn’t a genius. That left Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. Both had their pros, but they both also had their cons. Being in Gryffindor meant dealing with the rest of their siblings, but Hufflepuff meant being a ditz.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace thought about what Anti had said as they road up to the castle. “I never thought of it like that.” She said realizing that it was actually quite depressing for more than one reason. Her classmate had a point, now she couldn’t help but wonder what made them choose thestrals. “You know most people don’t make me think. It’s nice for a change.” She said it took a moment for her to realize Anti’s uncertainty. “I wonder why they picked them of all the creatures out there.” Grace looked back at Anti as she followed after her.

When they entered the Great Hall Grace smiled. It was great to be back. Now all that would make it better was class to start. Taking a seat at the table she really hoped Anti would sit with her. If not that was fine to, something told her Dakota might come join her. Besides if she was really despite she could always hang around David. Although Leo might be with him and want some alone time.

User Image

With: Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

Selina checked herself over before entering the Great Hall. She wore a long black skirt, with black hose, and a pair of black Mary Janes with modest two-inch heels, along with a white dress shirt with long bloused sleeves and her Ravenclaw House tie. These were paired up with a tweed vest with the House crest sewn onto the breast. Atop this were her traditional black school robes and her hat.

'It was only a year ago I was Sorted into Ravenclaw, and my feet set upon the journey I am on. For good or ill, I still cannot say. The future gives up its secrets grudgingly, if it gives them at all,' she thought, as she entered the chamber, which was already filling up with students and faculty. 'I hope I can have bread pudding for dessert. Mine's okay, but the House Elves make it better than I do.'

As she approached the table, she spotted Lola and Grace, whom she hadn't seen at the Platform, on the train or even at Hogsmeade. "Hi, Lola. Hi, Grace," she said quietly, with a slight smile. She really hoped Grace would remember her from last term.

OOC: Open for interaction

murruelecreuset

mc

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:40 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan walked to the Ravenclaw table as the rest of the older years arrived, seeing no one at the table he recognized quite yet. He figured that Benjamin may have been behind him; they had gotten lost in the crowd, after all. He wasn't sure where Timothy could have been either, though he most likely would be with Elliot. He'd just sit and wait until someone he did recognize came along. Until then, he'd just watch the new first years be sorted.

OOC: (Open for interaction.)

Quote:

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with Timothy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bed sounds wonderful right now. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott took a seat at the Ravenclaw table, expression neutral, and laid his head down, eyes sliding shut. He was very tired. Honestly, there was a small part of him that would've liked to skip over the feast entirely and just go straight to bed. But, he was also hungry, enough so that he knew if he didn't stay up and eat, he'd regret it in the morning. An eye peeked open and glanced at Timothy. "So, how precisely will this interpreting thing work? Will I need a broom? I need to let my brother know if so. The school brooms are essentially death traps," he said, nose crinkling in distaste. He'd not enjoyed his first year of flying lessons for precisely that reason. Logically, he knew that there was likely nothing truly wrong with the school brooms, but h didn't like them. The Ravenclaw supposed he was allowed to have a few instances of irrationality, and this was one of them. Besides, it wasn't like his brother wouldn't jump at the opportunity to buy him a broom. Or do anything that was in response to him being social and not sitting around with his nose in a book all day. Maybe it would get Kenneth off his back a little, even. That sounded rather nice, actually.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:43 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli sank down gratefully, his thoughts elsewhere as he considered the carriage ride with people. It had been awkward, and he really wanted to say something to someone. Just... Not Cathy. Not Dani, either, to be honest. She'd go off and tell Cathy. He didn't have a clue if David knew or not, but he wasn't going to open wounds if they started to heal. Sighing, he buried his face in his hands, and then had the urge to rub his eyes. Okay, so maybe he should take the contacts out before they irritated his eyes and made him blind or something. Though, he vaguely wondered if it was morbid curiosity that caused him to wonder how his eyes would look if that happened. He pulled the small contact case out of his pocket and carefully removed one, and then the other. Blinking rapidly, he rubbed his eyes before sighing. It was a relief to actually have them out, but well, his usual feelings toward his own colouration were pretty badly screwed up. He was the only albino in his year, and there weren't that many muggleborn albinos that he knew of. Heck, he was the only one. Surely that made him an easy target. Sighing, he buried his head in his arms and shook his head. Well, no use for it. He would have to take the first years up to the tower, but he didn't mind. Hopefully they didn't ask too many questions. They were Ravenclaws, after all.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Quiet night, please just a quiet night, and maybe I can talk to Jean about this mess...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

єugene єridanos ωindsor

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent Reserved Keeper

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene just realized he forgot to put on his black robes he was holding on his arm.

His olive face turned red as he walked towards the table and quickly put on his robes as quickly as possible. Hopefully David didn't noticed him having a a "muggle" piece which was his grey hoodie, he did not want to risk being seen. Well, were they even required to wear robes in Hogwarts? Whatever.

And now he immediately regret wearing his robes over his grey hoodie, he felt quite hot (no, not that 'hot', it was the weather). He rushed to the table out of embarassment and spotted his friend Elijah, well he did said that he will catch up with him later, right? And he did. He looked over the Hufflepuff Table, Cathy wasn't there yet, maybe she could wait for the time being? Also, she would be busy escorting the freshmen. She's prefect after all.

When he sat beside his friend, Jean saw Elijah burying his head with his arms. The guy definitely didn't have a great time since... Cathy? Is he having a hard time because of Cathy? That left the redhead confused with the two people --- The snapping Hufflepuff on the left, and the sad Ravenclaw on the right. 'Oh yeah, we're definitely having to great start of the year,' He took a long quiet sigh and faced his friend, "Hey Eli?" He tilted his head, looking concerned, "You seemed to be unusually quiet"

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Elijah and the RAvenclaws
Attire: Ravenclaw Uniform with a Grey Hoodie under the Black Robes

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:46 am
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti was surprised the other girl seemed to take it all in stride, rather than having been offended or weirded out. When she mentioned that 'most people don't make me think', Anti felt a brief pang of camaraderie. It wasn't like she was expected to think at home; she was expected to do what she was told. Her intelligence was seen as a threat or an attempt at undermining authority if she showed it much, so she didn't. Even if she'd been able to read at age three. She slowly sat down next to Grace at the table, keeping her eyes firmly averted from the Slytherin Table, where her brother was sure to be. She just hoped he didn't read too much into any of this, but then she thought of Vander 'over analyzing' something and almost laughed out loud. He didn't analyze enough, that was his problem. She was prepared to watch the Sorting in silence, but she couldn't help but murmur, "Ravenclaw is receiving a lot of first years this year," almost to herself but not quite. She wondered how many of them were as horrified as she'd been by her sorting. Probably none of them. They probably had families thrilled to hear their sons and daughters's smarts had been taken notice of. Her family was mortified.

OOC:
murruelecrueset

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:45 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy ignored Benjamin's prattling to try and rile up Elliot and Jesse, mainly because the two other boys were doing fine ignoring him themselves, and said his goodbyes to the two Slytherin teens and followed Elliot to the Ravenclaw table taking the seat across from him. He frowned in concern when the first thing he did was lay his head on the table and he wondered whether maybe his friend was either sick or actually just tired. He really hoped it was the former since it would suck to get sick right before the start of class. However the other boy began to ask him how he would be needed as an interpreter and would he need a broom before making a jab against the school brooms which Timothy wholeheartedly agreed with. Flying on one of those things for an entire year as a reserve had been terrifying. And since he brought up the subject, he honestly had no idea if his friend would need a broom so he just shrugged before he started signing. "I mean it wouldn't hurt to have a broom but I don't think it would be a requirement. Basically, all you would have to do is stand with me and say whatever I'm signing to everyone else whenever Echo and I have to address the team or, horrifyingly, I alone have to address the team."

Quote:

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
I'm just the same as I was [Elliot and others]
Now don't you understand? [Waiting for the feast to start]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games