Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 pm
--------------------------------------------------------User Image
User Image 

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars
                                          I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

❀●•♪§ingle❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ҭhird ұear❀●•♪

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

Olyvia blinked as a red head boy in her year sat down next to her... wearing a collar... okaaaaay then.... If she remembered clearly, his name was Miles and he was a strange one. She liked strange though. She'd grown up with strange. At his horrible joke, she offered him a tiny smile. Was that really suppose to make her laugh? She almost didn't even get it. It was only when the older girl burst out laughing at the dumb joke, that Olyvia actually cracked a giggle and then fell into full on giggles. How could that girl think that joke was funny?

Reining in her laughter, Olyvia smiled at Miles and Newlyn.
                                          "Thanks...." She whispered. "I guess I needed that." She shrugged again, and glanced at Newlyn. The older girl, for the briefest of seconds, was giving her that almost pitying look, the one Olyvia got often. Everyone knew her older sister was the creepy Slytherin with the weird obsession with Tay and fire. The look was soon washed away with a kind smile though and Olyvia let it ride off of her. She was used to it after all.

OOC:...

'Til all my sleeves are stained red 
                                          From all the truth that I've said 
                                          Come by it honestly I swear

0-0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren hurried into the Great Hall, adjusting the hat on his head. He looked around, searching for a friend. When he spotted Victor, he grinned and plopped down beside him. Green eyes gleamed as they met the other boy's. "Heya Victor! Glad to see you up and around again!" he exclaimed. His best friend had fallen under a mysterious illness or something. And by fallen, he literally meant fallen. The poor boy had collapsed on the floor in the Common Room, where Terren had been to carry him to the Hospital. He wasn't sure what had happened, really. He was just glad that his friend was better. As the Deputy Headmaster announced Hufflepuff as the winner's of both Cups, Terren smiled even bigger. His sister would be so happy! He knew how much she wanted to win the Quidditch Cup before she graduated, and it happened, plus another one to go along with it! The decorations changed to black and yellow and the food appeared before them. "Yay! We got 'em both! Isn't that exciting, Victor? And the food! Oh, it smells so wonderful! Let's eat! Oh, wait! Before I get carried away, I was going to ask if you had any plans for the summer? Maybe you could introduce me to your boyfriend! Huh? Sounds fun, yeah?" The overly excited boy beamed up at him. Any friend of Victor's was a friend of his! That is, once he meant him, of course!

{ooc: ignore the box. I'll fix it later. xD}

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:27 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor just slumped more against the table, his head resting on it. The feel of the smooth surface felt much better, especially after laying in a bed for who knows how long. Obviously long enough for the year to be over. That was when he saw Miles and waved back with a small smile. Victor was still a bit weak, but that was to be expected, dark magic wasn't exactly the most forgiving thing to use.

When he felt someone sit next to him he looked up with a smile, "Hey Terren~" His voice was a bit hoarse, from the lack of use but he'd get over it soon enough, "Yes!" He said excitedly...or as excited as he could get considering, "I was hoping we'd win it. I'm sure Ari is ecstatic as well~" He couldn't help getting excited, Hufflepuff had managed to win! That was just great! Terren's excitedness really was infectious.

When Victor had picked up a fork to start gathering his food he almost dropped the silverware as his face went a bright crimson, "We...We aren't..." Now he was stuttering....great, "I...I mean we could...umm...be but..." He trailed off, as his blush became too much, "...Bu-but I'm not busy. That...That's for sure." He replied, trying to save at least some dignity, "....But oui. I'll..introduce you two."

I feel blushy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I mean we aren't yet. I mean....we could be but... /// "
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

heather030595

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:03 am
Manage me, I'm a mess
Turn a page, I'm a book
Half unread
I just wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because I wanna feel weightless
And that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this stupid rut
Waiting on a second hand pick me up

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Third Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: calm] [thinking: it's been a tough year, for everyone...} [with: Miles, Olyvia, Newlyn, Elsie] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel looked up from his place at the table upon hearing a somewhat familiar voice speak up in a whisper. Oh. It was Olyvia Catlin, who was always quiet and mild as a mouse. Her older sister had quite the intimidating presence, and the blonde boy sort of understood. Toby and Jess always had to the center of attention, after all. He was just the spoil sport older brother who ruined all their plans by being mature and serious. The girl fell into a fit of giggling, and he cracked a smile. "We all needed that," he commented. "It's been a tough year." For some more than others, he thought as girl from Slytherin, obviously grief stricken, started screaming and cursing before she fell silent, a few prefects talking to her from what he could see.

I don't wanna dream anymore.

I'm over, getting older
Maybe it's not my weekend
But it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching
While the minutes pass and I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
'Cause I've been going crazy
I don't want to waste another minute here

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 am
Woah, tell me what you think you're looking at!
Oh, so I think I'm Queen Elizabeth?
And now I'm stuck inside your memory
That's why it's so hard to get rid of me
I am incredible, so unforgettable
So no one can take my place
I am unbreakable, highly flammable
So, girl, get out of my face
Oh, we got 'em going crazy
Maybe 'cause we're so amazing

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~Second Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: happy} {thinking: ooh!} {with: Terren and Victor} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess dove into conversation with no regard for manners, as usual, barely even hearing the speech and all the yelling from the Slytherin table. "Hi Ter! Hi Victor!" she didn't know the pink haired boy as well as her friend, but she'd heard he'd been sick or something recently. He looked a bit out of sorts, but better than he'd been before, from what she'd heard. "Did I hear "summer", "boyfriend", and "fun"?" she sang, propping her chin up on the palm of her hand and looking between the two boys, brown eyes energetic. "You appear to be speaking my language, my friends. Dish."

They can't fix what's not broken.

Squeeky Luff

heather030595

Everybody in a daze
And that's the reason why we're hating
Treat us like some superstars
And only 'cause that's what we are
You know we going really far
And you all ain't even heard it all
You hate 'cause I'm a rockstar
A pretty little problem
You hate me 'cause I'm everything that you ever wanted to be
And I don't mind 'cause I love it when you're looking at me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image

When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'll be here forever.
🍂 Said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end.

Terren frowned a little. Victor's voice was so rough. It sounded painful for him to talk at all. However, the pink haired boy seemed to ignore it and get just as excited as he was about the win for their house. Ter smiled, pushing his worry aside. It was better to stay happy and keep those around you happy than to bring up worrisome and troubling topics, he figured. "I bet she is! She was so awesome this year! I hope I can be just as good of a Seeker that she was one day. Do you think I could?" It was a dream of his. A small dream, but a dream nonetheless. All of his older siblings were Quidditch players here, and he wanted to be just like them. They were all fantastic, and he was just Terren, nothing extremely special about him. Maybe he would find his Special in Quidditch. The boy noted his friend's growing blush. He poked at Victor's cheeks, grinning as per usual. "Come on, Victor~ Don't hide it! He's totes your boooooyfrieeeeeeend~~" the boy chimed just as Jess sat down. Terren grinned widely at her. "Heya Jess! Yeah, Victor's got a boyfriend and I get to meet him! Hey, maybe we could hang out this summer too, Jess! In between shifts of babysitting and apothecary work, that is." Terren loved having good friends like Victor and Jess. It meant having even more fun adventures!

Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other.
You can stand under my umbrella. You can stand under my umbrella.

Squeeky Luff

The Forgotten Weasley

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image

((OOC: outfit in picture))

User Image

Ariana made her way down to the Great Hall for one last end of the year feast. It didn't seem real. She wasn't going to be a student at Hogwarts anymore, and when September will come around, she won't be heading onto the Hogwarts Express with all of her friends. Instead, she'll be starting her own life. The redhead tightened her jaw as she realized she really needed to start auditioning for music producers if she wanted to be a singer and not have to find a real job that she wouldn't want to do for the rest of her life. The prefect slipped into a seat quietly and turned her attention onto Professor Brighton when he spoke. When Hufflepuff was awarded both the House and Quidditch cup, a bright smile plastered Ariana's face. They've finally done it. Out of the seven years that the girl had attended this school, the badgers finally won both cups. It was a fantastic end to her senior year.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:20 pm
User Image
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies
User Image
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan walked into the Great Hall just in time for the feast to begin... and emotional outburst to ensue. He'd just had his bit of emotional works in the form of seeing Eun in the antechamber. He had a soft smile on his face for the first time in months, but no one to share it with. The hall was decked in black and yellow, the cups reading Hufflepuff's name. They had won, real and true, this year, which made his smile a bit brighter. Maybe he could find Heather, Ariana, Nell, or Adalaide to sit with. He could use the company, but didn't think anyone would want to sit with him, particularly after having isolated away from them for several months. Maybe he'd get lucky, though.

Dhyl continued walking up the table, looking for a place to sit. After a bit of searching, he found his redhead friend. The tall, thin boy slid onto the bench beside her, then began preparing a huge meal on his plate. "Congratulations, Ariana. I'm proud of you for this year." He blinked a few times, then blushed. "A-and every year!! B-but.. this year and... winning... and such.." Well... so much for talking to Ari.

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor looked up from his food he was eating, mostly to stop the blush that seemed permanently stained on his face, "I...I'm sure you will do great as a seeker, oui?" He then blushed harder and choked some on his food when Terren poked his cheeks, "I..Uh...Umm..." His blushing and stutter only became worse when Jessamine joined the conversation, "But I...uh..." He looked to the side, "W-we...haven't really...con...uh..confessed and..umm..only...a k-k-kiss on the cheek? Bu-but..umm..." The poor Frenchman then just hide his face as Terren explained to Jessamine what was going on, "Uh....Oh hey look! Ari~" He squeaked some, waving to the prefect who'd be gone after this feast, which made Victor sad but at the same time happy for her future.

I feel blushy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Guh...I...I mean...Del is...umm... /// "
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

heather030595
The Forgotten Weasley
kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana's smile was still plastered on her lips when Dhylan sat down next to her. She was glad Hufflepuff had won, but even more glad her blond friend seemed to be happy, too. "Thanks, Dhyl!" she exclaimed, giving him a tight hug around his waist. Boy, was she going to miss him next year. Brown eyes looked up at a pink haired boy who waved at her. Recognizing him as Victor, the prefect waved back.

User Image

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:29 pm
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears and put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light

User Image
User Image

Ⓟ ⓤⓡⓔⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ xxღтαкєи вчღ Rose Hall ΡʀєғєϹτ

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Nell walked into the Great Hall with a spring in her step and a grin on her face as she surveyed the banners of black and yellow decorating the hall. They had finally won it all! Thanks to their awesome Quidditch team. Speaking of which, she spied a few members sitting already and went to join them. She took a seat next to Dhyl but still felt awkward from what happened a few weeks prior, especially since she hadn't gotten around to spelling her hair long like it used to be because of all her studying. Today it was styled in it's usual feathered bob leaving only a few strands to frame her face. Hey Ari,..Dhyl. You guys were awesome on the pitch this year, congrats!" she congratulated with a hesitant grin.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166

Wearing: Casual | Where: Hufflepuff Table | With: Dhyl and Ari | Thoughts: Whelp, this is awkward | OOC:

We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
3ʀᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ωᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ sᴀғᴇ, ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴏʟ________________________
________________________ƒơʅʅơɯ ƭɦє Ł£ΛƊ£Ŕ, σŗ ɱąҡε ųþ ąℓℓ ŧɧε ŔŪŁ£Ş,
ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃᶰᵗ, тнε cнσıcε ıƨ чσυяƨ,_________________________
____________________________sᴏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ

ttire: [x]
xxood: Shocked
xxxxocation: Hufflepuff Table
xxxxxxompanions: Uriel, Hufflepuffs

”Congratulations everyone~ Job well done, we had a—“ As Claire approached the Hufflepuff table overflowing with praise and pride, her sentence was cut short when another student, a girl from Slytherin that she barely knew, had a spontaneous outburst. Claire only knew the girl after hearing about the tragic death or murder of the Slytherin within the grounds of Hogwarts itself. Staring with her mouth agape, dumbstruck for a moment, Claire proceeded to find her seat at the table, sitting across from Uriel. ”Another year, can you believe it? As of next year, we'll have three more to go before we graduate… time really flies. ”

The Forgotten Weasley

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:06 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Ariana picked her fork up and jabbed it into her food to eat before Nell sat down on the other side of Dhylan. "Thanks!" she exclaimed before dropping a piece of chicken into her mouth. Even with a mouthful, the redhead couldn't stop smiling. After all, they had finally won both the House and Quidditch Cups, and it was the captain and vice captain's last year to be able to win either, and they had! Life was pretty damn great in the prefect's opinion. Plus, she was drafted for professional Quiditch, so she had an ace plan B if her music career didn't go as she planned. "Are you going to try out next year?" she asked Nell; however, she expected the girl to say no. If she hadn't tried out before, what would make her try out during her last year?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind Blue Eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies
User Image
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

Dhylan smiled as Ariana thanked him, then hugged him. With a small blush, he reciprocated the hug, feeling a bit silly, yet happy at the same time. When Nell joined and sat beside him, the tall teen smiled. "Thank you, Nell. Very much, indeed." He gave a soft nod of his head, then listened to the announcements. When the table blossomed with food, he began preparing a nice plate, full of healthy food.... and a sweet bun... or two. Steady hands also poured a small mug of coffee. After adding a bit of cream and stirring with a cinnamon stick, Dhyl sipped his drink happily. When Ari asked Nell if she was going to try-out next year, he cocked an eyebrow curiously. That led him to wonder just whom would be hosting the tryouts next year. Had the two graduates picked their replacements? Would they just have to wait until next year to learn who received the title? It certainly was fun to think about.

No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind Blue Eyes
No one knows how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:15 pm
Woah, tell me what you think you're looking at!
Oh, so I think I'm Queen Elizabeth?
And now I'm stuck inside your memory
That's why it's so hard to get rid of me
I am incredible, so unforgettable
So no one can take my place
I am unbreakable, highly flammable
So, girl, get out of my face
Oh, we got 'em going crazy
Maybe 'cause we're so amazing

User Image
Jessamine Cathlin Walsh
~ Halfblood Hufflepuff ~Second Year ~ Twin ~
{feeling: happy} {thinking: ooh!} {with: Terren and Victor} {at: Hufflepuff Table}

Jess beamed. "Sounds awesome! I'm going to be on babysitting duty too, with the crazy kiddies," she rolled her expressive brown eyes in reference to her younger siblings. Eleazar was okay, but he could be as annoying as get out when he wanted to be, and Thea and Vi could go from being best friends to worst enemies in a manner of seconds. Sort of like her and Toby. She grinned at Victor. "So who's this boyfriend, eh?" she teased the pink haired boy. "Confessions smeshions! If you like each other you like each other!" she exclaimed. "Sooooo.... is he cute?" she demanded to know as he tried to change the subject. She liked talking about crushes and boys, even if it was with other boys. She was also pretty sure Victor's pink hair was transmitting energy waves to her, as she bounced in her seat, shoveling food into her mouth.

They can't fix what's not broken.

Squeeky Luff

heather030595

Everybody in a daze
And that's the reason why we're hating
Treat us like some superstars
And only 'cause that's what we are
You know we going really far
And you all ain't even heard it all
You hate 'cause I'm a rockstar
A pretty little problem
You hate me 'cause I'm everything that you ever wanted to be
And I don't mind 'cause I love it when you're looking at me

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games