Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm
Bast reclined at her desk, chewing on a sprig of mint and pondering some of the things she had heard recently. She nodded toward San when he walked in, turned to face him on his couch, and then pulled the mint out of her mouth.

"Hello. Slow day?" she asked, her question serving more to start the conversation than as anything significant. "Also, is that the kid I hear across the hall?"

Yo-ko
((Sorry, short post. Kinda dead in the brain at the moment.))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
Natsuki Senju

☬ Sunaogakure ☬ Medical Expert ☬
☬ Suiton ☬ Doton ☬
☬ Genin ☬ Mokuton ☬
☬ Ryo: 0000 ☬ AC:000000 ☬ Chakra :720 ☬
☬ Stamina : 100 ☬

Natsuki smiled when she read that he had made her lunch as well as tossed her a headband. Quickly tying it around her waist she ran over to him giving him a rather big hug. Hearing San she turned and bowed politely blushing a bit at her display. Thanking him for his advice she watched as he entered her moms office. Before the door shut she poked her head in the door and said," Hi mom. Yesterday was my graduation from medical school." She was kind of sad that she had missed it but she understood her mother was a very powerful and important woman and didnt really have time.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:55 pm
Bast looked over as Natsuki poked her head in to say hello.

"I know," she said with a cheerful-yet-serious tone. "I had an ANBU watching the ceremony. Sorry I couldn't go in person. Chaos in Rouran and, for once, in the south as well. What are you up to?"

Azeiel The Fallen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image
Natsuki Senju

☬ Suiton ☬ Doton ☬
☬ Genin ☬ Mokuton ☬

Natsuki still smiled as she spoke," Its ok mom really it is. As for what Im going to do now I had planned on training at the hospital for a while then with your permission heading to those regions to try and see what I can do about our wounded and the wounded civilians. As a medic its my duty to help them." It was almost odd hearing one so young speak of duty like that so much so that it even surprised her as she had a slightly taken aback look upon her face at her words.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:12 pm
"Sounds good to me," Bast responded. "I think we got some wounded from Rouran resting in the hospital, if you'd like to try your hand with them. Don't get too wrapped up in that work, though; you also need to balance training and getting to know your comrades."

The woman put the sprig of mint back in her mouth and flicked a fly that was buzzing nearby. It hit the wall with a quiet squelch and then fell to the floor.

Azeiel The Fallen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image
Natsuki Senju

☬ Suiton ☬ Doton ☬
☬ Genin ☬ Mokuton ☬

Natsuki chuckled and said,"Yes mooooom." Intentionally drawing out the mom. She giggled a bit more as she continued her face growing serious and all humor gone,"Ill see what I can do for them since they have priority. Once I finish with my training I will spend some time with them. Though by now I pretty much know everyone on a first name basis."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:24 pm
Two small silver shafts of metal rested between Bast's fingers, pointed toward the girl at the door. The girl's informality simply would not do. The woman hadn't given Howaido any special help, and Natsuki would be no different.

"Just a warning: You won't get any special treatment as a Shinobi. If you're here on official business, you shall refer to me as Lady Kazekage or some variant thereof. Understood?" Her voice was stern, her lips drawn into a semi-frown.

Azeiel The Fallen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
Natsuki Senju

☬ Suiton ☬ Doton ☬
☬ Genin ☬ Mokuton ☬

Taking a deep breath to clear her head she replied completely unaffected by the clear danger the shards of metal posed replied," Of course Milady. Do you have anything further for me or am I dismissed?" She was used to this sort of thing. After all ones habits tend to become obvious when you live with them and are raised by them. True she did tend to get rather informal with her and yes at times it was wrong but she did owe the woman everything. If it wasnt for her she would probably be dead or still in the custody of the group that lead to the death of her parents.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 pm
The senbon disappeared as quickly as they came, and suddenly things were back to normal, more or less. The room was starting to smell of mint.

"Nothing at the moment. Carry on," the woman responded. "If I hear you killed anyone, and they weren't an enemy of the Village, I'll read you the riot act."

Azeiel The Fallen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image
Natsuki Senju

☬ Suiton ☬ Doton ☬
☬ Genin ☬ Mokuton ☬

Natsuki gave her mother a deep bow as she once more and said," Milady." Turning quickly she opened the door an shut it behind her taking her lunch with her and made her way out of the building and headed to the hospital.

[exit to hospital]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:08 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San observed the exchange between Bast and the Senju girl. He gave a sly smile to Bast as the little girl left the office, and spoke a response to her.

"Cute kid. Keeps her head on right, and she should be fine. But yeah, its kinda been a slow day. Just trained some new Taijutsu stuff with Knives to clear my head, see if i can crack apart those items i brought back from Rouran. Hence why i am here, to ask if you could take a look at them for me.

Another order of business is the Hatake girl Ayame and knives. I would like to recommend Ayame for ANBU, as well as take Knives through the VOID exam."

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1820
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:23 pm
Yo-ko

"I swear I'll boot her out the window if she comes back expecting a promotion after five minutes of work," the woman said as soon as Natsuki had gone. "Which items are these? We could run a joint examination of Ayame and Ken if you'd like, with different criteria for passing for either of them. However it works out, I agree with your recommendations."

Her breath reeked of mint and tea, the sharp scents mixing with the bitter in a curious manner. Bast was quite enjoying chewing on the sprig, especially now that she had figured out a solution to the lack of ink. Her pen army was heating strips of metal in the sunlight and branding papers to get them out of the way. Such crude efficiency had not been seen in years.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:47 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

With his assessments confirmed, San gave a smile. It seemed he and the kage were on the same page. he gave a chuckle to the comments about the senju wanting advancement, which was only ever earned and not given. Yet so many suna ninja had gone into hell and came back alive. surely one raised by Bast would be...well...one of them. San released the seal that was carrying the piece of wood, and put it on the desk of Bast.

"This is one of the items. The other is a lizard in which had an interesting armor, and is well...interesting. Maybe you wanted to take a look at it...its in the VOID hq holding cells that you created. Let me know when you wanna go, cause i ahve to release the seal containing it"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:48 pm
Bast grabbed the wood as best she could without getting up, turned it over in her hands, and then tested the flexibility of the wiring. The plates shifted easily.

"Looks like someone was making wooden armor to me. I can't possibly imagine why they would sacrifice durability for a lighter weight this way unless they were planning to go against someone who could affect metal," she commented, tracing a finger along the smooth panels. "I'm a bit confused as to why they'd have these thick wires if that were the case, though. Perhaps they're resistant to manipulation? Care to give it a try?"

She held the wooden armor toward San, calmly assimilating the steel of her headband in case something went wrong.

Yo-ko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 pm
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

Wooden armor? Or maybe a special wooden puppet? It was all so interesting to him. As instructed, San attempted the manipulation of the threads inside.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games